Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right WTF? She can have loads of crap expensive trainers that look the same and do pathetic clothing HaULs on the regular but those baines can’t have a bleeping bubble gun each?
“They have to learn to share” Why don’t you learn basic grammar and spelling? Why don’t you learn how to NOT BE A bleep?!
I don’t have twins, in fact I have 3, yes 3 but one’s 6 months old so he doesn’t care. I get two of most stuff for my other two otherwise world war 3 would break out! A bubble gun bloody hell why would you not get 2! It doesn’t mean they’re spoiled but at that age isn’t it a case of teaching them not to snatch etc are they even really aware about sharing?

Reactions: 12
Thing is she never will just let them get on with it! Those boys will always have to play to her song!

My little one didn’t want to get dressed this morning for nursery, he let me put him a new nappy on but didn’t want to change from his duggie pyjamas... kept on saying duggie jammies! So you know what.... i left him in them, picked up his clothes for nursery and we went downstairs like that... when he saw me pick up his shoes (that fit might i add! With his socks because he always wears socks!) he then had a fit that he was in his duggie jammies so i asked if we should change for nursery.... ok was the answer through the tears!

Somehow I can’t see her coping with this type of Monday morning meltdown at 6.30/7am when you need to get out the door to get to work!
one of my twins wanted to wear wellies with their outfit. So I let them and put The other in trainers And why becuase I let them have their own personalities. i think she forgets her twins aren’t identical and look like friends. So it doesn’t really make difference. She probably thought we’d say New faveson got the socks and let Grayson get cold feet. anywya Fopps have you bought them a vest for the winter yet?

Reactions: 15
Why does she feel the need to keep mocking her husband and putting him down on social media?
socks/ toothpaste.....calorie counting/slimming world....size 8/10 pick your battle Fopps- shes hangry - she would start a row in a phonebox! Ratboy clearly irratates the life out of her too! Trouble ahead; 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn't need half the polyester tit that she buys week in week out but that doesn't stop her.

As for the fuss about the socks and worried that people will comment. If she is that bothered that people will mention socks / no socks it really is time for her to get off the 'gram.

• Heart
It was me who commented, I felt triggered because I'd always wear socks even with shoes like that, and I'd always put my boys in socks! It's chilly don't you know aha 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
she's actually taken the time to place her headphones up against her coffee cup and moved the flowers on the table into a staged shot, it reeks of trying too hard and once again failing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she's actually taken the time to place her headphones up against her coffee cup and moved the flowers on the table into a staged shot, it reeks of trying too hard and once again failing
She's such a knob.... she really is...... Monday morning... Chris obviously off (again!!) so she's out of the door to the gym... she's so insufferable.... I wouldn't be sitting in sweaty gym stuff drinking coffee (cos bet ya life she's not showered there !).... she'll be dragging them all out again later for some more 'content'...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
She's such a knob.... she really is...... Monday morning... Chris obviously off (again!!) so she's out of the door to the gym... she's so insufferable.... I wouldn't be sitting in sweaty gym stuff drinking coffee (cos bet ya life she's not showered there !).... she'll be dragging them all out again later for some more 'content'...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
the desperation is strong for sure, she must have been searching around her for things to take a picture of for some interaction

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just trying to show off her Bose headphones. What a knob!

• Angry
  • Wow
Most of the UK is tuning in to the recent update on Covid19 and the increase in the numbers infected. Fopps on the other hand is lifting weights and visiting Costa Fortune! I have no words 🙄
She will not cope if there's another lockdown. Especially if it spoils her big birthday celebrations and the big reveal! 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Most of the UK is tuning in to the recent update on Covid19 and the increase in the numbers infected. Fopps on the other hand is lifting weights and visiting Costa Fortune! I have no words 🙄
She will not cope if there's another lockdown. Especially if it spoils her big birthday celebrations and the big reveal! 😉
Fingers crossed it does then 😂 😂 why should others suffer and not her...... we had an 1st, 80th, 18th, 50th in lockdown... all plans scuppered but we made the most of it..... at least the weather as good .... a November birthday they won't be in the garden will they 😂😂

the desperation is strong for sure, she must have been searching around her for things to take a picture of for some interaction

I'm surprised the keys to her RR weren't in shot too...... and the gucci bag :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Costa fortune - absolutely dead 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So she has to point it out in case the “trolls” pass comment. When in all honesty nobody would have noticed, it’s only because you pointed it out and made the 3rd dig, in 2 days, at your husband! 😂
I thought she took no notice of the trolls and it don’t bother her what we think or say. Fopps you do care. Who cares if one boy is wearing socks and one ain’t. You could dress one child in a fancy dress and the other normally and we would not care - as long as the boys are happy and content. However all you care about and what your whole life resolves around is that strangers think you and your life is perfect and one boy wearing socks and the other dont fit into that perfection does it?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fingers crossed it does then 😂 😂 why should others suffer and not her...... we had an 1st, 80th, 18th, 50th in lockdown... all plans scuppered but we made the most of it..... at least the weather as good .... a November birthday they won't be in the garden will they 😂😂

I'm surprised the keys to her RR weren't in shot too...... and the gucci bag :rolleyes::rolleyes:
i too feel like she deserves to face reality and have her plans interrupted. she has ignored this pandemic. awful human being.

We have had several family funerals during lockdown, with one in particular being tragic and non-covid related we could only have 5 at the funeral and the family are now still devasted as we have not been able to properly grieve. i dislike her so much for being so far from reality all she cares about is freebies.

• Heart
  • Sad
On the beg for a potty now! You’ve just been to Asda love to buy your TWO boys some pjs...... they sell them in there for £3! Ps I hope they tit on your carpet!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she can't even let the boys eat the cereal that they are "obsessed with" she has to ask them where the stars are etc . Just let the boys eat ffs she doesn't leave them alone they are going to dislike her when they are teenagers.

• Haha
So she can't even let the boys eat the cereal that they are "obsessed with" she has to ask them where the stars are etc . Just let the boys eat ffs she doesn't leave them alone they are going to dislike her when they are teenagers.
If I did that with my child we would be there forever! And she’d get pissed off and tell me no!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.