Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not! Go back in time on her IG. She's definitely had them done. Look at her wedding video. Looks like a different human. 🙄
I totally agree I've said the same over and over on here. It annoys me how she doesn't admit it 🤣She's getting scrawny yet her face is getting rounder 😄 she's had the works done who the hell is she kidding. How can she expect to say otherwise when we've got full documentation of it all. The wedding one is the most shocking deffo. That's when she went on a mad diet and lost a lot in her face. Her nose and jawline look completely different. She's like a walking build a witch kit😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I totally agree I've said the same over and over on here. It annoys me how she doesn't admit it 🤣She's getting scrawny yet her face is getting rounder 😄 she's had the works done who the hell is she kidding. How can she expect to say otherwise when we've got full documentation of it all. The wedding one is the most shocking deffo. That's when she went on a mad diet and lost a lot in her face. Her nose and jawline look completely different. She's like a walking build a witch kit😳
A walking build a witch kit... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And only replies to get her numbers up. I go brain dead looking at the comments from her followers.

Reactions: 15
I think she's trying to look like Billie Fiars. I also think she's had way more work done to her face than she's letting on. She looks soooo different to a few years ago. Very sad because I think she looked better naturally. The lips are a joke. Admit it Nikki. You can't hide it, we have comparison pics! 🙄

Reactions: 17
And only replies to get her numbers up. I go brain dead looking at the comments from her followers.
I must remember not to phone my daughter or text or just have long pointless lovely chats. . Whatever’s the point I canjust leave an Instagram message for all to see. So much more personal and normal. Gosh. While I’m at it I might ask her boyfriend where he got his jumper from!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That's because you walk around your kitchen in the evening like a total saddo making sure you've done the 10k steps . LOSERRRRR
Also trying to point out that she doesn't go out everyday with the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's because you walk around your kitchen in the evening like a total saddo making sure you've done the 10k steps . LOSERRRRR
She has done her 10,000 steps just walking round the extension. Like the krypton factor dodging ovens and weirdly placed wine racks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Another day another embarrassing comment from Mad Mazza..... for the love of God someone take her phone from her 🙈🙈🤣🤣
I bet she’s said mum please comment on my posts to help my engagement but I bet she cringes when she does. She’ll be throwing another milkshake saying mum don’t comment like that! In fact she’s probably got a bank of phrases her mum can use

Reactions: 18
Don’t be so mean. She was pregnant two years ago! Don’t you know. With TWINS! That’s why her lips are swollen. Doubly swollen. For 2 ( yes that’s 2) years!!!! Sad that she lies so much. And then gets caught out!!
1 year 11 months corrected 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
and don’t forget the kitchen island ( floor cupboard ) 😂😂
I win Nikki! I don’t have a step counter but just walked to my washing line And counted my steps in my head . Don’t like the line too close to the house so we see the washing flapping! I’m lucky enough to have a big garden. Sadly (!) real grass though . It was 4674 steps. So basically putting my washing out once a day I’m nearly there! And I’m horrified to admit I don’t have a kitchen island!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
she also has that running machine in her living room.....did a few thousand while they were napping I bet!

Reactions: 17
I win Nikki! I don’t have a step counter but just walked to my washing line And counted my steps in my head . Don’t like the line too close to the house so we see the washing flapping! I’m lucky enough to have a big garden. Sadly (!) real grass though . It was 4674 steps. So basically putting my washing out once a day I’m nearly there! And I’m horrified to admit I don’t have a kitchen island!
😂😂 neither does she ... it’s a free standing cupboard in the middle of her kitchen... that now looks even more ridiculous since the badly planned extension.... we all know that’s why there has been NO vlog on the finished extension because old braggy knickers knows it looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.