Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she also has that running machine in her living room.....did a few thousand while they were napping I bet!
why would you have that monstrosity in your lounge ? Couldn't wait to get the boys toys out of there for her bleeping running machine..... how sad .. that would drive me mad sitting watching tv with that in my eye line :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why would you have that monstrosity in your lounge ? Couldn't wait to get the boys toys out of there for her bleeping running machine..... how sad .. that would drive me mad sitting watching tv with that in my eye line :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Maybe because she has a smallish house? Not that she’d admit it but must be the reason. you’re quite right. No one would want that in their lounge/ living room. Unless they have no other rooms? Not that she’ll admit that! X

Reactions: 18
Fopperlips “not knowing“ how much her calorie controlled Waitrose SALAD cost her sums her up perfectly. Pretentious bleep.

Reactions: 21
Off to the gym early because Chris is working from home...yeah he’s supposed to be working not sorting the kids out with breakfast etc whilst his ‘stay at home mum’ wife buggers off to the gym.

I’m a mum so I know we need our ‘me time’ and I think if it was anyone else who posted that I probably wouldn’t even notice but it’s just so selfish as you know she’d never allow Chris the same luxury If the tables were turned 🙄

Guess it’s a good job Chris’s work is a bit thin on the ground these days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So any half decent PT would advise against “making up” for missed work outs, it’s a sure fire way of over working the body and causing damage. What is she paying £600 for again??

And she really expects us to believe that she was at home with the boys yesterday 🤷🏼‍♀️ With not one single story or update all day. Pull the other one Fiona, we all know you can’t keep off your phone and the only time you so
Is when you have something to hide!

Reactions: 28
I really want to tell her that nobody gives a tit about how she has time to do her perfect gym routine and diet blah blah. She has no idea about the pandemic its like she chooses to ignore its' existence her attitude makes me want to slap her so bloody hard for not giving a damn about the real world.

In any event, the gym is my worst nightmare...it just stresses me out and pisses me off...hate the place.

Sorry for the rant, I feel its too early for a gin or a glass of wine but I have a massive cup of tea here at the desk.

Reactions: 16
New story just uploaded looking filtered outside the gym playing with hair but exactly how many pairs of sunglasss does she have 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.