Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she makes my gums bleed screeching on her stories "mummy wants white eggs, here's mummys money, can mummy have her loyalty card, where's my loyalty card" bleeping loyalty card......they're kids, let them play as kids, what two year old knows what a loyalty card is, Im rolling my eyes so hard I look like slot machine
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

She is literally the most annoying bleep ever "is moomy a bleep?" "YES. NOW duck OFF OUT MY FACE".

The kids just ignore her. They look either bewildered at the screeching and the prodding about of all their things whilst they try to play or just genuinely deaf earing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People should comment on river islands repost of Fiona and say “it’s great that the over 50s can style river island products” 🤣🤣
Or 'Doris' and 'Blanche' could have a conversation how it would be a good outfit for the Cruise they are just about to go on or for their night out out at the Bingo Hall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
you know you've hit the dizzy heights of influencing when mad mazza is your groupie! someone needs to put her back in her box

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised fopps didn’t meet up with her best gal pal Lucy Jessica Carter when she went to bath 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who’s seriously asked?! I doubt her followers are remotely interested in taking up golf lessons with him 🤣
I’m a very keen golfer but wouldn’t ever use him for lessons or follow him, as I do other golf pages because he’s really BORING to watch & listen to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is starting to get a lot of bots commenting on her posts. She has lost nearly 100 followers this week, she can keep buying to keep her numbers up, but it won’t help improve her engagement and the dodgy bot comments!
Clicked on her recent post (which I am sure is a hidden ad) which said 10 comments and 3 are showing 🤣

Reactions: 9
Oh hold on tae yer panties girls, Fanny Cradock's back with her bleeping pinwheels.

She's so bleeping basic. Who the duck needs a tutorial/recipe (for the 80th time) on how to stuff tit in shop bought pastry and roll it up.

Can't even find a new recipe for her adverts. Lazy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The boys are on a diet after their birthday I see. Too much cake obviously. Light puff pastry, light philly and 30% less fat cheese.

if not been on Tattle much as of late but wow these threads have flown through.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh hold on tae yer panties girls, Fanny Cradock's back with her bleeping pinwheels.

She's so bleeping basic. Who the duck needs a tutorial/recipe (for the 80th time) on how to stuff tit in shop bought pastry and roll it up.

Can't even find a new recipe for her adverts. Lazy bleep.
Why # weaning the boys are 2 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a very keen golfer but wouldn’t ever use him for lessons or follow him, as I do other golf pages because he’s really BORING to watch & listen to.
He really has got zero personality

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WHY is she feeding those boys reduced fat cheese and philly?!?! They should be on full fat everything!! They don’t need to be on Slimming World or calorie counting you absolute abominable bleep

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The boys are on a diet after their birthday I see. Too much cake obviously. Light puff pastry, light philly and 30% less fat cheese.

if not been on Tattle much as of late but wow these threads have flown through.
Shocking giving the boys all low fat food ,

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Even if her latest post about the pin wheel thingies isn't an AD, does she not do ADs for Philledelphia? so surely it should be marked as such???

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even if her latest post about the pin wheel thingies isn't an AD, does she not do ADs for Philledelphia? so surely it should be marked as such???
She has edited it to say that she has done work
With them in the past (last week) and this isn’t an ad? Pretty sure it should be!

She has edited it to say that she has done work
With them in the past (last week) and this isn’t an ad? Pretty sure it should be!
Oh has she. I'm sure it's still an AD as she is obviously currently working with them, last week Nikki you posted an AD for them. That's currently working with them
And just editing to add as ive been and had another look, yes she has edited it to add that she has previously worked with them, but she has snuck it in right at the end, so lots of people would miss that. Make it clear Nikki that you work with them, isn't it what you are meant to do as this is your job.

WHY is she feeding those boys reduced fat cheese and philly?!?! They should be on full fat everything!! They don’t need to be on Slimming World or calorie counting you absolute abominable bleep
The official guidance is after two you can put them on semi skimmed etc..... you notice literally as soon as they turned two she’s put them on reduced fat everything! My son is 8 and he still has full fat yoghurt because I think he needs it. He’s got a balanced diet and that includes full fat cheese and yoghurt!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.