Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will try and get into fashion for over 40s. 40notfrumpy is not liked by everyone (has a thread on here lol) but she does look so much better than fopperbollox and she's like 46 I think?? She looks younger and dresses better than old fiona frosty flaps.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So the question guys. Her parents have had the boys from Friday-Sunday, it’s Tuesday tomorrow and we all now it’s a mad mazza day! Will they be palmed off again? I mean, she has spent a whole day parenting her much loved, much wanted boys that she missed so much!

Reactions: 18
So the question guys. Her parents have had the boys from Friday-Sunday, it’s Tuesday tomorrow and we all now it’s a mad mazza day! Will they be palmed off again? I mean, she has spent a whole day parenting her much loved, much wanted boys that she missed so much!
They'll defo be at Mazza's. Fopps can't go changing their routine can she now. Pisses me off that in one week she's had her "much longed for' boys last Wednesday and today! Whilst I know the boys are better off being with anyone but her, I hate all this fake bullshit she spouts about being a full time mum and she needs her me time. She's no idea what true parenting is.

Reactions: 23
She has commented to someone that the set is from Dunster... I almost bought one from there but they have God awful reviews. She always goes for the cheaper option when spending her own money

Reactions: 9
Bit different from Bath eh like she's been to a different bloody country. She's so basic, I just can't cope.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god her threads are moving fast! Only now caught up 😂😂

100% the kids will be palmed off to mad mazza tomorrow, they need their routine and it makes her a better mum 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god her threads are moving fast! Only now caught up 😂😂

100% the kids will be palmed off to mad mazza tomorrow, they need their routine and it makes her a better mum 🙄🙄🙄
I hope not. How nice would it be to see them chilling at home. Pottering around in pj’s. Wont happen though will it? Shame. I feel so sad for those boys. I mean. They obviously know tomorrow is Tuesday and are keen to retain the routine!!!

Reactions: 12
So that climbing frame is £350 and a trampoline got to be about £150. even having 2 babies that’s a bit over the top for their bday! She goes frkm last year being super tight to this year over the top. on a plus side she won’t even actually have to leave the house with all the stuff boys got. how does she nkt feel guilty flauntjng what she’s got at a time like this. I’m not saying she shouldnt buy but surely Chris’s job has massively suffered with this, lots of things Cancelled etc and he always seems to be home. Her “job” can hardly get them that much money As who really buys all her swipe Ups!

they’ve had:
garden renovation
a tit show of an extension,
holiday to florida
centre parcs
chessington
Bath (with a suite they just had to have)
Endless amount of hauls
stupid Amount of toys
£600 for twin set

Its obscene for someone who lives on an estate Not a big fancy house.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So that climbing frame is £350 and a trampoline got to be about £150. even having 2 babies that’s a bit over the top for their bday! She goes frkm last year being super tight to this year over the top. on a plus side she won’t even actually have to leave the house with all the stuff boys got. how does she nkt feel guilty flauntjng what she’s got at a time like this. I’m not saying she shouldnt buy but surely Chris’s job has massively suffered with this, lots of things Cancelled etc and he always seems to be home. Her “job” can hardly get them that much money As who really buys all her swipe Ups!

they’ve had:
garden renovation
holiday to florida
centre parcs
chessington
Endless amount of hauls
stupid Amount of toys
£600 for twin set

And the worst thing is - it’s not making the boys any better. It’s like she thinks them having everything and doing something all the time will make them more advanced, plus make her look like a better Mum. When in reality, it isn’t and she’s making herself look like a spoilt, petulant, insensitive, braggy, self Centers, selfish, beggy, creasy eyed, eggy breathed, cackling turd!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

they’ve had:
garden renovation
holiday to florida
centre parcs
chessington
Endless amount of hauls
stupid Amount of toys
£600 for twin set

At least the self employed grants went on something useful......

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And the worst thing is - it’s not making the boys any better. It’s like she thinks them having everything and doing something all the time will make them more advanced, plus make her look like a better Mum. When in reality, it isn’t and she’s making herself look like a spoilt, petulant, insensitive, braggy, self Centers, selfish, beggy, creasy eyed, eggy breathed, cackling turd!!!
during her stories today you could see Chris with Lawson and he actually looked normal and loving towards to him

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.