Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The official guidance is after two you can put them on semi skimmed etc..... you notice literally as soon as they turned two she’s put them on reduced fat everything! My son is 8 and he still has full fat yoghurt because I think he needs it. He’s got a balanced diet and that includes full fat cheese and yoghurt!
they will be starting school wearing the teething anklets.....shes an expert at everything!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That climbing set looks similar to the one I have from Dunster House. I sincerely hope it wasn’t gifted. I’ll be gutted 😤

Reactions: 9
The official guidance is after two you can put them on semi skimmed etc..... you notice literally as soon as they turned two she’s put them on reduced fat everything! My son is 8 and he still has full fat yoghurt because I think he needs it. He’s got a balanced diet and that includes full fat cheese and yoghurt!
full fat is better for everyone as it's not rammed with artificial sweeteners etc..... I'm a chunk but I'd rather have less full fat than something full of chemicals !

Reactions: 18
Same with mine. Its about balance and often the full fat versions are healthier as have less sugar! Fat has been made into such a bad word, when everything in moderation is good for us.
She’s just automatically passing on her horrendous eating habits

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Christ, she didn’t waste any time making that switch did she?! Vile human.

Reactions: 11
Same with mine. Its about balance and often the full fat versions are healthier as have less sugar! Fat has been made into such a bad word, when everything in moderation is good for us.
She’s just automatically passing on her horrendous eating habits
Totally agree. I would rather my children have full fat versions of those sorts of things and less chemicals. It always baffles me that the nhs website encourages low fat things that are full of chemicals.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Look at it. Absolute beg. What she really wants to say is...

"Look what we got, insta peasants"

And of course SOOOOOO many people are going to ask her where it's from, so she can do a swipe up!!! Idiot.

Attachments

• Angry
I woke today and said to myself, no more commenting on Tattle, it's not nice and tbh it's really not me as a person. But I'm sitting on my hands after watching Fiona today!! Arghh!!!!! She is the most annoying person EVER! 🙈
Same! She's just on another level with being Annoying! She's so far up her own arse it's unreal!! And why she thinks she's so great I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Look at it. Absolute beg. What she really wants to say is...

"Look what we got, insta peasants"

And of course SOOOOOO many people are going to ask her where it's from, so she can do a swipe up!!! Idiot.
All that play stuff in the garden yet still has to take them to soft play 30 x a week

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This caption is beyond bleeping weird. I used to laugh when she did it when they were first born but why suddenly start doing it now when it’s becoming more and more publicised that n’s are using Instagram more and more, some sick bastard would love reading this

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Why say ‘bit different to Bath hey?’ She thinks everyone must be so invested in her that they know she’s just been to Bath 😂 What about people just browsing her page or whatever?

This caption is beyond bleeping weird. I used to laugh when she did it when they were first born but why suddenly start doing it now when it’s becoming more and more publicised that n’s are using Instagram more and more, some sick bastard would love reading this
Hang on am I even reading this right lol. It’s like she starts of speaking from the boys point of view then changes tack. My heads fell off with her bull tit I need a wine

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh crap same garden set as I’ve got for my little one... but I have put the safety stakes into the ground Fiona which you can’t do due to fake grass!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I notice the slide/swing creation isn't tagged ?!! I'm assuming for the swipe up and hopefully some 'pennies' for beggy britches ? Why spend all that money doing your garden up and then dragging them out ? !! Also at 2 years old I'd still be saying 'Mummy and Daddy'...... my daughter still calls me mumma at 18 - usually because she wants something though lol !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hang on am I even reading this right lol. It’s like she starts of speaking from the boys point of view then changes tack. My heads fell off with her bull tit I need a wine
I think she is trying to say back to being mum and dad today?? I had to read it a few times for it to actually make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How weird - tags and talks about a great session at soft play, by showing what they have in the back garden. She never makes sense

Also “wouldn’t want it any other way” but also “bit different than Bath, hey” ... oh you obviously would want it any other way, even though you made Bath look as boring as sin

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.