Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess269

So she had a garden party, hired out soft play and took them away for the weekend. They are so spoilt she is going to have to do this every birthday! Why would 2 year olds need all that she clearly throws money instead of love at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I love Oliver Bonas and I’m fuming that Fopps will now be shopping there!! I don’t love the dress though. She looks like neopolitan ice cream.
‘first and only alcoholic drink’ hang on Fopps, let me just find you a fucking medal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She really does live life on the edge doesn't she..... 😂 😂 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She is so NOT a foodie...... she eats packet ham and cat food..... and ready done tubs of porridge..... how rock and roll..... but doesn't show what would of probably been a well presented nice meal at The Ivy.... she so did not go there...... and the breakie looks nice but sensational it is not.... I see people have this on their Insta on a daily basis....

Those trainers ARE NOT STYLISH Nicola... they are hideous especially with your social distancing cropped trousers... looks marginally better outfit today but that jumper looks cheap and nasty and you can see her bra through it..... the blazer and vest would of looked better with them jeans.... I she is just so so contrived ......

I'm so NOT jealous of her life/lifestyle...... I could not imagine having to pretend to be that perfect, that rich, that happy , that positive every single damn day and have to have photographic evidence to show how good her life supposedly is.... just so strangers can say how UHMAZING she is.... to pimp her kids out for likes, swipe ups on clothes...... and then police it all with the block and delete...... it must be exhausting..... Chris really must be as self-absored and shallow as she is to take those pictures of her....... she is actually getting more embarrassing and ridiculous as the days go by......

I'm UHMAZED she hasn't mentioned the boys...... but i'm sure there will be a big long post about how it was so important for her and Chris to be on their own together.... how it makes them better parents..... the fact that really her parents should not be looking after the boys..... oh and lets not forget how she has missed them SO SO SO SO much..... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Didn't fopperbollox advertise this before and mad mazza acted like she'd just arrived from 1756 and had no fucking clue what century it was, or what indeed was philly? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Do they not have room service in her hotel or is she on a budget and staying in a travelodge?😂😂😂
I’ve just gone of Facebook to get the post up for a closer look and I speak from a wealth of experience in saying that is 100% Premier Inn bedding 😂😂

• Haha

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I completely appreciate that parents have to send their children to nursery etc but this woman is placing them in a crèche at the gym so she can WORK OUT???? How stupid is that!! She could quite easily go at night when the children could be home with their Dad but oh no she doesn't like going at night. Selfish and I'm starting to feel like this woman is a bit on the low IQ side because people with half a brain cell surely wouldn't place the children in a crèche just to go to the gym? Give me strength.

I work in a hospital. My workspace is deemed "Covid safe". Myself and my colleagues follow all the rules to enable us to continue working together in our office. The hand washing /sanitisation etc is tireless. We do it because we are responsible. Covid hadn't gone away so why are people placing their children in the bloody gym crèche where they have an alternative option???? 😠😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 29

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
I don't get how she thinks that is a good look. I'm no fashion expert, but wearing trousers at half mast like your cats died is just a big no no imo.
The bottom of her trousers and her trainers are social distancing of course! 😂

I couldn't roll my eyes any more even if I tried 🙄🥱👀
I like how she pretends it’s because they didn’t want to get up for breakfast, I mean, “she’s a natural early riser” 🙄
More like you have no idea what the calorie content of the hotel breakfast was, which made you crap your sized down knickers! 🙄 😴😴😴

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Her mum responds to her as if she’s being told off! “yes Nicola we will do that, we will definitely do anything you are telling us to do!”

Such a weird way they speak to each other online! Bore off 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can’t bring myself to watch it but seen enough on here to know I shouldn’t waste my time 😴😴😴

But why does she do it to herself?! You just know she will be up until the early hours hovering over the delete/block button for ANY comment that pulls her up on something. Could you be arsed!!! And from what I gather they sat in their room from 7pm in the dark whilst the boys went to sleep? What’s the point in going away 🤣 bore off and live a little Fiona!! They won’t suddenly combust if they actually enjoyed a later night whilst away 🙄
My best memories are being up later than normal, eating a naughty takeaway with my parents and watching "late" TV while on holiday. It felt like part of the adventure. It's little things like that you remember as a kid, not flashy gifts and designer clothes. I hope for their sake she chills the hell out! She's trying to force fun on them all for instagram and this is why they are having a shit time 🙄

• Heart

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
The videos on her PTs stories make me want to hand my passport back and renounce my British citizenship. Absolutely mortified no wonder every other country hates us.

• Haha
  • Wow

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I read something about road rage the other day and it said if you keep being the victim of Road rage you need to look at your driving. Same for her. If you’re the victim
Of insta rage
Look at your beggy content

• Haha
  • Heart