Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
front and centre of most of the pics as usual, she'd elbow the queen off a stamp if she could!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Venlicon

Chatty Member
Jesus, what is she doing?!! Three photo shoots in a day. I thought she didn’t like posting pics of herself as she doesn’t have any confidence 🤥
Sack the stylist Nicola, oh that’s you 😂 you look like Sue Barker about to hand over the Wimbledon trophy

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
"they brought me one cot and I told them ive got to babies" nicola they are not babies....yes children will always be your babies at heart but two year olds could top and tail the bottom bunk or one in the cot bed and one on the bottom bunk, she infuriates me! when our twins were that age we stayed a lot at days inns as we had discount with my husband job and it was a double bed and a pull out sofa bed, they slept on that happily and safely, it was one that was almost flat to the floor. She rolls her eyes and curls her lip like the world owes her a favour, get over yourself fopps, you're making yourself look even more of a prikki nikki than you already did!

• Heart

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
My first born was 2 years & 2+ months when my husband and I took him on holiday for our 1st Wedding Anniversary & we decided not to take a travel cot and instead put our little boy in a single bed in one of the spare bedrooms. We put a mattress on the floor next to his bed just in case and he was absolutely fine! When we got home from that holiday my husband changed our sons cot into a cot bed and that was that. He never slept in the cot again! If he hadn't of settled so well in the single bed on holiday we would have just put him in our bed with us. Fopps makes everything a drama 🙄 fancy staying up waiting for a second cot 😅 take your boys to the bar and have a bloody drink, go for a look around the complex, put them both in the double bed and you and Chris sleep in the bunk beds! Honest to goodness she makes life hard for herself 😒
Edit to add I was pregnant with our rainbow baby on that holiday 🌈
Our 2 year 2 months+ first born locked me and his Daddy out of the cottage we were staying in on that holiday 😱 (for the longest 5 minutes of our lives 😭)
The Ryan's haven't lived, such a boring regimented family 😐

• Heart

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
Poor Karen got deleted and blocked without a response after this post!
Bloody blocked and deleted for just having an opinion and stating FACTS! Sad way to live but yes hun, it’s other people that are in a bad place and you’re just Mary fucking sunshine always so so so positive! Well I’m positive you’re a cunt that lives the fakest life! You ain’t happy, you’re hungry, sagging and have no friends and you’re a terrible mother! So 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The “done” comment really pissed me off this morning, then I went into work. We are inundated with referrals for family support, that we have many on a waiting list. I went through some today that made me think of Fiona. 2 were for families where there have been twins born since April, during the mist of lockdown. 1 set born at 30 weeks the other at 25 weeks. I won’t go into the reason why, but the reason for the 25 week one is beyond anything anyone could ever imagine. The first set are home, the second have one at home the other still in neonatal. Due to Covid restrictions only one visitor on neonatal and mum and dad are literally tag teaming between the one at home and the one in hospital. I met the 2nd twin via zoom today and that’s what family rely on to see them. Both sets of parents are naturally struggling and the first mum said to me today “Covid has taken the birth experience away from me. Covid has meant that the people that I need the most are the furthest away from me, covid meant that my husband was with me for the birth and then quite quickly have to leave. He had to choose between visiting the babies on neo natal and sitting with his wife on the ward, he couldn’t do both” Now I know none of this is Fiona’s fault, I know she claims that her boys were also prem, but it got me thinking today. She claims she “wanted” them boys, I am yet to see proof of why that was? I don’t slate parents easily, my job is to help fix them and put the joy back into parenthood. It’s annoyed me that her simple, probably not even thought about again, comment has played on my mind so much today. But she doesn’t deserve those boys, she treats them like objects and not little people. They are performing seals for her. My poor mums have both nearly lost their children and I can hear how grateful they are that their precious children are home. Also, Fiona, both are successful career women not the typical family that are judged to need family support. This is another thing Covid has done, it’s left the privileged needing support equally.
Sorry to rant.....is it too early for wine 🍷
Also, without going into detail and invading my kid's privacy and outing it to the internet. I literally owe my life to my hv and social worker. I was very very ill and would not be here to look after my wee one if it wasn't for them. They get put through the ringer for mistakes and yes sometimes it happens and yes it can feel very intrusive but ultimately everyone just wants the same outcome. I am so thankful that my kid won't have to grow up without a mum and so thankful that I had so much support to get through those really bad days. I give her extra tight hugs now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
And yet another me, me , me picture on a post about her boys birthday.
And who actually puts “two years done ✅ “ on a post about their children’s birthday? Fiona you are raising children, actual little human beings. You are not cooking a chicken.......
She may as well have put ‘2 years done, 16 more to go and then I’ll be freeeeee’ 😂

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
‘Thats my right’...sums her up really doesn’t it. Spoilt brat.

While you’re here Fopps, you BROUGHT your gym gear to Barbados, not BOUGHT it. It’s the past tense of BRING, they both have an ‘R’ in them to help you remember. Bought is relating to things you buy, which seeing as you’re gifted everything I understand you might not know. Honestly, I’ve seen people mixing them up in writing but to actually mix them up in speech, she really is thick.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So her romantic weekend away for TWO nights..... (how we'll never hear the end of how difficult it was leaving her TWO babies for so long!) consisted of :

1. Car journey food - packet ham and cat food (but a good protien hit so win win!)
2. Stayed in a Premier Inn (nothing wrong with that just so many lovely little romantic boutique places in Bath)
3. Posed outside The Ivy but didn't eat there (and chances are probably didn't have a drink either!)..... then ate at a chain food place you'd find in Leamington !!
4. Ate food in the room for breakfast so she could watch the calories - even though a Premier Inn would do (if you want) a really healthy breakfast !
5. Posed with her fake handbag in her mum's clothes
6. Spent half the weekend posting pics of herself getting more like an oompa loompa as the days go on
7. Spent the rest of it commenting/answering/deleting and blocking on SM
8. Thinks she's living her best life..... when really it's as fake as her stick on chest

I wonder if Chris managed to get the obligatory hotel sex .... (like most men want right ? Or is that just my hubby ..... 😂 😂 )

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
so you go away for an UH-mazing family weekend and the highlight you choose to post abut is a massive shit.......its a sign fi fi, shit content is a real thing!!! now go jump in a jelly pot ya melt

• Haha

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
But I thought Lawson told her when he was pooing now? Cause they are ready for potty training right? Or has it changed again Fiona?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33