Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
God, she just can't be content staying at home can she?! It's utterly ridiculous!

Absolutely loving all the comparison pics of her 'day' outfit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She defo didn't eat at the Ivy :ROFLMAO: they would have had to book weeks/months in advance. I can just see the eyes of the people actually dining in there rolling at her posing outside.

What a sad life she leads, I was absolutely knackered yesterday from a hectic week of work and other activities, you couldn't have paid me to go out to the Ivy or anywhere for that matter. Spent the evening with my other half on the sofa in my pyjamas, he had a bottle of red and I a bottle of Prosecco, we got a Chinese and watched utter shite on Channel 5 about the Royal Family. It was great 😂 Fopps would never be happy doing something like that, wouldn't be gram worthy and heaven forbid she might actually do something relatable for once!
Are you me? That's exactly what I did 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who was it that she approached? Was it the food company or the events one? Was she on stories last night? She's very quiet at the moment

Reactions: 4

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I came off instagram early 2019 when I was getting way too many friend requests from middle aged men and my profile was set to private- it seriously creeped me out....that's why it amazes me that Fopps is so public with everything especially her "precious" boy's (apostrophe for you Fopps!! ) 😂 Fopps this is a good time to make your account private and stop over sharing!
I totally made a typ in mine...early 2019 for me as well. Best 18 months I've had

Reactions: 3

Bluesky

Chatty Member
She has also taken the hashtag off gifted/pr sample salty bitch.

It should say #gifted NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS IT SHOULD NOT HAVE A FORWARD SLASH

Why does she find the simplest part of her "job" the most difficult is she that THICK.
She dresses as mutton dressed like lamb
Which post has she edited?

Reactions: 2