Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
You'd think if they had a day to themselves (well another one) they too would've enjoyed a boozy lunch and a laugh. But nope.. Tinned tuna, ham and a Pepsi Max it is! 🙄
#getalife

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
That's why she never mentions where the boys are, cos she knows it's bloody wrong and she shouldn't be doing it!!! Selfish bitch, boils my piss 😠
🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻 This!

we await the million stories to try and prove why her parents can have the boys!
Fiona you snapped yourself in the gym!!!! YOU ARE NOT and I repeat NOT an essential worker. You are SELFISH, your boys shouldn’t be with their grandparents. I really hope the new lockdown rules that are coming into place hit your over stretched, Botox ridden face, with a thud!!! You
Vile, selfish, arrogant woman.

I think I need a social distance from Fiona, she is truly pissing me off right now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
her outfit looks like she’s works in a hospital 😂
wont do a house tour but will do a garden tour which we’ve also all seen?
im From the exact same town as her and she sounds so Chavy it’s awful.
Also shes done no update on her 12 week challenge because it’s the same as her kitchen... pointless
Nicola .... working..... in a hospital .... OMG imagine .... she wouldn't even last a day as a volunteer pushing round the tea trolley..... vapid cow !

I'm not far up the road and even I cringe at the way she talks ... she is as common as muck !

No make up ? she's def had her brows done and she's filtered to the max - she ALWAYS has make up on ....... Loungewear for the nursery run .... stop trying to be relatable you never will be..... most parents wear 'work' wear.. you know like proper work wear as they are dropping their kids to go and do a hard days 9-5 graft not swan about in their rented RR, eye fucking themselves on camera and doing a few tacky videos of their obscene amount of spending during this pandemic......

She is the most self-absorbed woman I think I have ever 'known'....... everything she does is for her..... is the challenge of having her boys and the stuff she could do with them not enough ? Obviously not....... and she's as dull as fucking ditch water...... dull and boring...... !!

• Heart
  • Wow
Other’s, comment’s, boy’s !! She does my fucking head in with her apostrophes 🤬🤬 Does she just type and think to herself “oh, haven’t used an apostrophe in a while, must be due one soon, so sticks one in on the next word that ends in a fucking s. Moron. She’s as thick as pig shit. 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I feel like I lose brain cells reading her posts. Boy’s, photo’s, comment’s - you don’t need apostrophes for plurals you bimbo! I’m triggered! And saying she’s so emotional today, unless it’s emotion regarding missing her pre-baby lifestyle I seriously doubt it.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why’s this idiot got his mask off on the plane absolute bellend

These two definitely fight over the mirror at home pair of pricks! Look Fopps this is where everyone’s £600 is going!!
He gives me Jimmy Savile vibes he's creepy AF🥺😳 she looks like she's about to top up their income by doing tricks with a multipack of snickers 🤮 imagine these gruesome bastards rocking up to parents eve 🤦🏼‍♀️ they're wrong uns!

• Haha

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
I'm actually gobsmacked at "2 years done✔" like it's a prison sentence.

My son is 2 in a few weeks and I couldn't imagine captioning his birthday post that way - horrible, cold, heartless. Dunno why I expected more from Fopps.

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Ah found it, that is SO CREEPY!!!
I never even wish happy birthday to people’s kids on insta if I don’t know them - just doesn’t feel right.
Fiona does it herself though, not to this extreme, I've seen her put "happy birthday darling" comments on posts for children she has never met. For some reason these influencers think they are all "connected" but I think it's just weird that you would refer to another child in this way, that you have absolutely no connection with!
This comment about virtual nanny take it to another level, it triggers something in my professional head as well as my maternal head.
These influencers have literally tore up the rule book of everything we try to teach children about online safety and protecting themselves.

• Heart

Joan Exotic

Personally when they're little and not in school I embrace not having to do parties and big celebrations. Low key family celebrations with minimal fuss and a badly made cake made with love are just enough. There's enough time for all that palaver once they're in school. These boys don't understand birthdays, they understand being given more new stuff. It's not a unique occasion to them, they get new toys every week so it's not exactly special is it 🤷

Don't believe for a second people pay him 600....for sure he gives them major "discounts" for advertising in the hope of scamming a poor fucker out of 600 somewhere along the line. Not a chance would I pay a bloke who goes on holiday for a month constantly smashed and smoking cigars for health advice 😂😂😂😂😂😂 fucking bunch of clowns.

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
she can only afford it all because she barely pays for a thing they own or do. Freeing up more more money to spend on yourself eh prikki, so the begging has not gone in vain! How embarrassing she's wearing designer bits while all the things her kids wear are gifted 🥴 she's the sort of stuck up bitch that would look down on someone on benefits, but what's so different from the way she receives handouts? Not a lot!! She doesn't pay as much tax and NI as she should either! Literally can't stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
This influencer culture honestly makes me sick to the core ungrateful people who don’t need things just expect when there are people starving and being made redundant left right and centre

Reactions: 26