Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Let’s play bingo for the post all about it
1) Cyprus got cancelled
2) we needed some ‘us’ time
3) being away from them makes me a better mum
4) I missed them SO SO SO SO much!!!!!!!!!
5) a comment about how she was more flexible with calories when we all know she barely ate anything and sniffed dessert again

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
that would totally freak me out .... you are not a virtual aunt or nanny you are a follower that seems to have overstepped the boundaries into thinking you are part of their family ... she is bordering on being obsessive.
The person who has commented has no followers and no posts and is a private account... but follows a couple hundred accounts .... who knows if 'Virtual Nanny Josie' is actually a woman.... could be 'Perverted pweirdo Pete (no offence to anyone called Pete)! But you get my drift ladies ?!!! Fucking wrong un whoever they are !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They could have given it to such a lovely family. Perhaps a family struggling with furlough or similar. A family who had a little ones birthday. The difference between a party or no party. But no wasted on these vile people
It's all backwards isn't it. I always think of when I was a child around this time of year and of the harvest festival. Where we would all collect tins of food and other items, decorate a shoe box, parcel it all up in pretty paper and then distribute it around the area to the people in need. Struggling parents, the elderly etc. I can't ever forget it because it taught me so much about the people that aren't really seen in day to day life.

These days it seems to be the "richer" you are the more free items (charity) you're given. I can't get my head around it. Expecially when people like fopperbollox invite free gifts her way and then sells on anything she was gifted. Her morals are in the gutter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Juniper

Chatty Member
Notice the boys aren't on her stories today either. I wonder who they have been given to today??
To be fair it’s 11am. They’re probably on their 3rd nap of the day by now and she’ll be muffling out the sounds of their protestations with her massive headphones whilst she shreds those last millimetres of body fat around her little toe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
So she only actually has the kids by herself on a Wednesday and Friday and that’s only while Chris is at work and I bet he doesn’t do a full day like most normal workers. God what an easy life! You’d think with all that time she’d actually be able to do decent marketing campaigns and maybe tackle the housework! What a pampered princess. She’s not on this planet!
She makes out she’s a stay at home mum but really she’s a stay at home bum 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
So she went for cocktails at Sub13 according to her comments. Oh dear, this bars age range is 18-25, there are so many other amazing cocktail bars she could have gone to around here, why does she always get it so wrong at every opportunity?! No style, no substance 🤣
She's actually a Grenade bar. Looks shiny and flashy, pretending to be a real chocolate bar but it's artificial shit wrapped in colourful packaging 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Let’s play bingo for the post all about it
1) Cyprus got cancelled
2) we needed some ‘us’ time
3) being away from them makes me a better mum
4) I missed them SO SO SO SO much!!!!!!!!!
5) a comment about how she was more flexible with calories when we all know she barely ate anything and sniffed dessert again
We spent all day and all night talking about my two babies and looked at 20000 photos of them
Mad Mazza sent me a million videos of the boys
I didn't have my phone out much but
I've filmed a few snippets for everyone asking, so so so many of you have and I'll edit and upload it ASAP and it'll be 30 mins long
So many people have messaged asking me how the boys are
I'll give you some recommendations on Bath as I've been there for 3 nights and 3 days and no else has ever been before
😂😂😂
I like this game 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone please ask her can she specify which decorations etc she actually paid money for? Because the company told someone she contacted them with her begging bowl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ and why would she label things as a cunty " PR " sample if she paid??? She's quick enough to tell us she PAID with HER money any other time 🙄

Please excuse my foul mouth everyone who reads this 🤦🏼‍♀️ but this poor excuse for a woman is a colossal cunt of the highest order!! No other word will do!

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
little Jlo tune re worked for fopps ;)

don't be fooled by the pics that ive got
im just, im just beggy from the block
only got a little but pretend I've got a lot
no matter where I go I know where to beg from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Mancnet

VIP Member
689063A7-8686-4F18-BB6F-F233CA533D35.png

She looks like she’s off swimming with her cossie on under some manky old joggers...

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Moodles

Chatty Member
Hilarious 🤣 a romantic weekend away posing for us all with her Gucci and LV and making it look like she had a meal at The Ivy. Gets spotted in Primark and eats out at Cafe Rouge 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Fake fake fake!!

• Haha
  • Heart

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
She’ll be posting the Selfridges receipts later to prove where she bought her @Gucci grimness! “A lot of people have been asking how I organise my receipts and where I keep them” 😂😂😂

• Haha