Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemi85

VIP Member
Mad Mazza’s posts always make me proper laugh out loud 🤣 She’s definitely one of those women who see a post about a missing dog in Mississippi in 2013 on Facebook and shares it with the comment “shared Leamington Spa hun x”

Isn’t she? 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Shivers

VIP Member
She has people calling themselves the boys ‘virtual nanny’ on her post today. Seriously that sort of thing would freak me out so much 😲 Complete strangers being that invested in your children. Two years old and I don’t think there’s been more than a few days of that time they haven’t been on social media for all sorts of weirdos to see.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Venlicon

Chatty Member
I love my son more than life itself, but I have never felt the need to tell people that I do and to tell people how loved he is by the family. It’s like she’s trying to convince herself, it’s so weird.

Now you’ve got your day out of the way for the day YOU gave birth to YOUR boys, can you answer some questions please 😊
Were your fake grass and blue sofa gifted?
Why isn’t the oven in the kitchen where it belongs?
Have you done your ironing, you skank?
Do the boys even know their other grandparents exist?
Is your mum all right in the head?
Is your face really stretched?
Did you have the 4D scan of your boys imprinted onto your knees?
Why are you such an unbearable cunt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Jesus, what is she doing?!! Three photo shoots in a day. I thought she didn’t like posting pics of herself as she doesn’t have any confidence 🤥
Sack the stylist Nicola, oh that’s you 😂 you look like Sue Barker about to hand over the Wimbledon trophy
ZomboMeme 13092020052616.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Bwacac

Chatty Member
My parents hadn’t looked after my son for 4 months (March-July) during lockdown. I’m in wales and work in a school and was called back into work in July for the last 4 weeks of term so a child I’m responsible for at school could have access to the hub (he’s a vulnerable child). For me to go back to work and support a vulnerable child I had to let my parents look after my son. The guilt I felt was terrible because I knew I was technically breaking the rules but I had no choice. Then you get this clown, who drops her children at their grandparents whenever the feeling takes her just so she can go back to the gym. The boys were back at nursery even before schools properly reopened. We can all see where this woman’s priorities lie and it isn’t those boys.
School is a shit show at the moment, class attendance down by about a 1/3rd in most classes because of covid symptoms and you only have to watch the news to see entire year groups having to isolate and do remote learning again because teachers and peers are testing positive for the virus. Wake up Fiona and look at the bigger picture, she never will though because as long as she gets her selfie in the gym and parades those boys around every soft play within a 50 mile radius she’s buzzing her tits off. If her home town ends up being one of the towns that has to go back into stricter lockdown I’d find it hilarious for her. I’m convinced she’d be responsible for a spike in numbers in her area because of all her gallavanting since day 1. She got off that plane from Florida and life hasn’t changed for her at all. She’s basically carried on as normal. Once a selfish bitch, always a selfish bitch.

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
She is grotesque. I dunno how she gets through the day with how seethingly resentful she is of them. She oozes ugliness from the soul that woman. I couldn't give a shit how she looks on the outside... all I see is a callous bastard.
The “done” comment really pissed me off this morning, then I went into work. We are inundated with referrals for family support, that we have many on a waiting list. I went through some today that made me think of Fiona. 2 were for families where there have been twins born since April, during the mist of lockdown. 1 set born at 30 weeks the other at 25 weeks. I won’t go into the reason why, but the reason for the 25 week one is beyond anything anyone could ever imagine. The first set are home, the second have one at home the other still in neonatal. Due to Covid restrictions only one visitor on neonatal and mum and dad are literally tag teaming between the one at home and the one in hospital. I met the 2nd twin via zoom today and that’s what family rely on to see them. Both sets of parents are naturally struggling and the first mum said to me today “Covid has taken the birth experience away from me. Covid has meant that the people that I need the most are the furthest away from me, covid meant that my husband was with me for the birth and then quite quickly have to leave. He had to choose between visiting the babies on neo natal and sitting with his wife on the ward, he couldn’t do both” Now I know none of this is Fiona’s fault, I know she claims that her boys were also prem, but it got me thinking today. She claims she “wanted” them boys, I am yet to see proof of why that was? I don’t slate parents easily, my job is to help fix them and put the joy back into parenthood. It’s annoyed me that her simple, probably not even thought about again, comment has played on my mind so much today. But she doesn’t deserve those boys, she treats them like objects and not little people. They are performing seals for her. My poor mums have both nearly lost their children and I can hear how grateful they are that their precious children are home. Also, Fiona, both are successful career women not the typical family that are judged to need family support. This is another thing Covid has done, it’s left the privileged needing support equally.
Sorry to rant.....is it too early for wine 🍷

• Heart
  • Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That pink blazer outfit 😭😭😭😭 it's something like a 70yr old would wear on a cruise for her comfy, but casual lunch look 😭😭😭 she needs to find a golf club to go sit in and ask for the 'elders' menu

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Wouldn't you just love one of Nicola's posts to say "you know we've had the shi#test of weeks. The boys have been a nightmare and we couldn't take anymore! My parents have them overnight, honestly we hit the wall. Chris and I are out having dinner and have just ordered our second bottle of wine. We might even grab a kebab on the way home". Can you imagine?? No me neither 🤣🤣🤣
Everything is just perfect in Lala land.... 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

1ranksenior

Saw the boys (on their rucksack leads) being walked by mad mazza and grandad in St Nicks park today. No signs of fopps or rat boy but the boys did look like they were having fun running round the goal posts chasing grandad. If I hadn’t been sat breastfeeding my baby whilst also watching my 3 year old on the playground (two by myself!!) I should have gone over and said hi to the boys and grandparents all by their names since she’s quite keen on people recognizing her family when out and about, the local celeb she is!

• Wow

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I like this one.
Chris I don’t think you can see my bag enough in the other photos . Let’s take a photo standing by the bag so everyone sees it!
9F1F7DE9-272A-4609-8355-A20BEDC66A01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

swipe_up

VIP Member
013D7EC6-1907-407A-BBDE-45A1D909EF6B.jpeg
Every time I see that dick of a “trainer” I think of this dude

I bet he’s even cuntier though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I think the reason there’s no celebration so far today is because they aren’t 2 today. Remember their corrected age. Big celebrations to come in about 3 weeks is it fopps? Remember how they were always so behind and she used to blame it on their corrected age and not her shitty parenting. Don’t forget this is the super mother who didn’t realise she had to teach her children and support them to sit up. The boys who spent the first 10 months or so of their lives flat on their back having tin foil waved at them for ‘sensory play’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
New Thread thanks to a new Tattler @Littlemissnosey with over 60 likes...... Fab Title..... 😂 😂

In honour of the boys birthday !!
I’m honoured 😅 I normally just lurk, but I couldn’t help myself this time!

I’m so glad I found this site, I used to follow her for meal ideas (What was I thinking!?) but since having her TWO boys she became more and more unbearable. I always wondered if anyone found her as annoying as I did, a quick google of ‘fopperholic annoying’ led me straight here & I’ve never looked back! You ladies have me in stitches xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43