Fopperholic #51 Block and Delete have a party for free, who cares, it’s all about me me ME

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I lose brain cells reading her posts. Boy’s, photo’s, comment’s - you don’t need apostrophes for plurals you bimbo! I’m triggered! And saying she’s so emotional today, unless it’s emotion regarding missing her pre-baby lifestyle I seriously doubt it.
Fellow triggered here too. She’s emotional because she has to wait another 365 days before she can talk about not believing that her babies (not Chris’s, he’s irrelevant they’re HERS-or should that be her’s 😏) are having a birthday and she can beg a load of free stuff that she doesn’t appreciate again. Still, suppose she can start the Christmas begfest now.

Reactions: 23
Fellow triggered here too. She’s emotional because she has to wait another 365 days before she can talk about not believing that her babies (not Chris’s, he’s irrelevant they’re HERS-or should that be her’s 😏) are having a birthday and she can beg a load of free stuff that she doesn’t appreciate again. Still, suppose she can start the Christmas begfest now.
Everything is “her’s” you wouldn’t believe they are married, an actual couple. It’s always “me” or “I” never “we” or “ours”. She might as well live alone, even the boys aren’t allowed toys in “her” living room. They had a so called play room built to prevent that! Also known as the tit extension 😂

Reactions: 15
Eugh. Virtual Nanny!!! How creepy is that. Fopps is so oblivious to the dangers of parading her children on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That post was barely about her children, nothing really to say about them because they're her little performing robots with no real personalities 🥺 she was the star of that post and the boys are the product she's flogging. She takes every little last last bit of credit for every fart they do. Awful mother if you can call her that...What a weird time to "THANK" her followers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
LIP FLIP. That's what she's had done. I'm convinced. Subtle lip enhancement of the TOP lip. Fopps am I right?? I knew it!

Reactions: 12
I love my son more than life itself, but I have never felt the need to tell people that I do and to tell people how loved he is by the family. It’s like she’s trying to convince herself, it’s so weird.

Now you’ve got your day out of the way for the day YOU gave birth to YOUR boys, can you answer some questions please 😊
Were your fake grass and blue sofa gifted?
Why isn’t the oven in the kitchen where it belongs?
Have you done your ironing, you skank?
Do the boys even know their other grandparents exist?
Is your mum all right in the head?
Is your face really stretched?
Did you have the 4D scan of your boys imprinted onto your knees?
Why are you such an unbearable bleep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Ah found it, that is SO CREEPY!!!
I never even wish happy birthday to people’s kids on insta if I don’t know them - just doesn’t feel right.
Fiona does it herself though, not to this extreme, I've seen her put "happy birthday darling" comments on posts for children she has never met. For some reason these influencers think they are all "connected" but I think it's just weird that you would refer to another child in this way, that you have absolutely no connection with!
This comment about virtual nanny take it to another level, it triggers something in my professional head as well as my maternal head.
These influencers have literally tore up the rule book of everything we try to teach children about online safety and protecting themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fiona does it herself though, not to this extreme, I've seen her put "happy birthday darling" comments on posts for children she has never met. For some reason these influencers think they are all "connected" but I think it's just weird that you would refer to another child in this way, that you have absolutely no connection with!
This comment about virtual nanny take it to another level, it triggers something in my professional head as well as my maternal head.
These influencers have literally tore up the rule book of everything we try to teach children about online safety and protecting themselves.
I still love ‘Fiona’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
why on her last space has she put watch this space??
is she returning to slimming world? Is she having baby number 3 (doubt it) has she gone and got a real job so people can relate?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The difference in her face is remarkable.... I do hope that all the sheep can see through all these stretched and filtered pictures.

The difference in her face is remarkable.... I do hope that all the sheep can see through all these stretched and filtered pictures.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.