Fopperholic #51 Block and Delete have a party for free, who cares, it’s all about me me ME

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to stop messing with her own pictures. It’s just embarrassingly obvious when she then posts pictures other people have taken how much she alters them.
Wow I'm actually shocked at the difference! I noticed when I seen these pictures today and it's good to see I wasn't the only person who noticed! (ooo my second post on this thread I'm getting brave 🤣😘)

Reactions: 15
It's NOT all about you Fopps!! It's their day not yours! I mean they already have to share it with each other and now they have to share it with you too. Surprised you've not got people to buy you presents and happy day you became a mum cards

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's NOT all about you Fopps!! It's their day not yours! I mean they already have to share it with each other and now they have to share it with you too. Surprised you've not got people to buy you presents and happy day you became a mum cards
Doesn’t help when people comment on her post happy Second anniversary of becoming parents!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s like when you ask as a kid what day children’s day is when it’s Mother’s/Father’s Day and get the response ‘EVERY DAY IS CHILDREN’S DAY!!’ But the other way around 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not had chance to read through all the posts but just the one photo of Grayson on his own then 🙄. And although it’s making my teeth itch to admit I can’t like the photo of the boys running to Chris and not Princess Fi enough!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really needs to stop messing with her own pictures. It’s just embarrassingly obvious when she then posts pictures other people have taken how much she alters them.
Wow this made me chuckle! So considering she doesn’t filter the professional photos look like a different person 🙊🤣

She has people calling themselves the boys ‘virtual nanny’ on her post today. Seriously that sort of thing would freak me out so much 😲 Complete strangers being that invested in your children. Two years old and I don’t think there’s been more than a few days of that time they haven’t been on social media for all sorts of weirdos to see.
See, I find this just bleeping weird 🤷🏻‍♀️ These strangers act like they know them and it’s strange

Reactions: 13
She has people calling themselves the boys ‘virtual nanny’ on her post today. Seriously that sort of thing would freak me out so much 😲 Complete strangers being that invested in your children. Two years old and I don’t think there’s been more than a few days of that time they haven’t been on social media for all sorts of weirdos to see.
That is downright stalker behaviour and makes you wonder is josiemac really who she says she is, or is she a he with the most awful ulterior motive for wanting to keep seeing their photos on insta!!!
Seriously, comments like that should sound alarm bells to the stupid bint and make her want to remove every single pic of them.

On another note, at least with Block and Delete she doesn’t have a favourite. She uses them both indiscriminately and with gay abandon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just out of interest has she ever said the reason why she isn't meant to have caffeine?

I probably shouldn't have it at all but I have to limit myself to one cup when I get up and one mid morning otherwise I talk shite at 500mph to innocent clients at work and cringe about it for hours afterwards 😂
....totally new to this, sorry if this isn’t how to use the forum....how can she drink “beloved cherry Pepsi max” which has caffiene? I don’t follow her I can’t bear the sale of her children

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just out of interest has she ever said the reason why she isn't meant to have caffeine?

I probably shouldn't have it at all but I have to limit myself to one cup when I get up and one mid morning otherwise I talk shite at 500mph to innocent clients at work and cringe about it for hours afterwards 😂
I stopped having caffeine, including coke/Pepsi when I started my first round of ivf. That was 6 years ago and never had it since even with 2 year old twins. I don’t say I can’t have it, just say I don’t drink it.

Reactions: 11
I feel like I lose brain cells reading her posts. Boy’s, photo’s, comment’s - you don’t need apostrophes for plurals you bimbo! I’m triggered! And saying she’s so emotional today, unless it’s emotion regarding missing her pre-baby lifestyle I seriously doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was in the queue at Tesco earlier and the post on here ‘Hi I’m Block and I’m delete, together we are Block and Delete‘ popped into my head and I snorted so loudly 😂😂
Strange there hasn’t been any stories of today. I guess they did everything at the freebie begged for party at the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.