Fopperholic #51 Block and Delete have a party for free, who cares, it’s all about me me ME

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has people calling themselves the boys ‘virtual nanny’ on her post today. Seriously that sort of thing would freak me out so much 😲 Complete strangers being that invested in your children. Two years old and I don’t think there’s been more than a few days of that time they haven’t been on social media for all sorts of weirdos to see.
OMG that is really weird and totally WRONG!

I put photos of my son on my social media but my account is locked down to family and friends that I actually know and there is nothing put on there that would even remotely be sensitive. I don’t post where we live or which nursery he goes to because really you never know.

It’s more scary the profile of the virtual nanny if they have never put any posts up

Reactions: 11
She has people calling themselves the boys ‘virtual nanny’ on her post today. Seriously that sort of thing would freak me out so much 😲 Complete strangers being that invested in your children. Two years old and I don’t think there’s been more than a few days of that time they haven’t been on social media for all sorts of weirdos to see.
Oh no that's not cool... bit weird that.

Reactions: 10
She really needs to stop messing with her own pictures. It’s just embarrassingly obvious when she then posts pictures other people have taken how much she alters them.
I hate the witch, but she looks so much better unfiltered!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't forget she usually revels in the fact that people recognise her and the kids whilst out.... i'd be mortified

Reactions: 15
That virtual nanny post is bleeping weird and Nikki should delete and block ASAP. If it doesn’t freak her out then there something seriously wrong with her!

Reactions: 17
If someone left a comment like that on a photo of my child I would be calling the police

Reactions: 13
New Thread thanks to a new Tattler @Littlemissnosey with over 60 likes...... Fab Title..... 😂 😂

In honour of the boys birthday !!
I’m honoured 😅 I normally just lurk, but I couldn’t help myself this time!

I’m so glad I found this site, I used to follow her for meal ideas (What was I thinking!?) but since having her TWO boys she became more and more unbearable. I always wondered if anyone found her as annoying as I did, a quick google of ‘fopperholic annoying’ led me straight here & I’ve never looked back! You ladies have me in stitches xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
O.M.G That’s just bloody weird!!!!

Just went to check that comment was still there
She'll delete and block people who give constructive feedback but leaves this comment. That person could be anyone at all. How worrying she views this as ok

Reactions: 18
That virtual nanny doesn’t really follow anyone who doesn’t have a blue tick. Bit weird, like no friends or family

Reactions: 8
This is seriously one she needs to block and delete.... seriously WTF I'm creeped out by this virtual nanny....Mazza have a word!

Reactions: 12
So she hasn’t been active for over 3 hours, yet has been on and off all day? Hmmmm.....picked up from nursery and then straight to see nanny and grandad? Then probably being put to bed as we speak.....

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I met a man through work today and his surname is Block. I laughed my head off coz all I could think of was Fopps. I hope he has a girlfriend with the surname Delete 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi gang hope everyone’s well, just claiming a place after returning from a lovely family break in Cornwall for our ten year anniversary, no social media just buckets and spades and pasties, bliss! But oh my Christ what in the world was that jumping Jelly advert, she’s lost the plot! I wasn’t surprised with the boys birthday decorations as she’s all about going OTT now for the gram’ Wonder what shes got up her sleeve for today. I’m not sure why she had to make the boys two year old birthday post about their weight, is everything about weight with her?! Reiterating about them being 5lb? She’s obsessed. My eldest was 5lbs 4oz but I don’t keep reminding everyone on every birthday of hers, she’s so strange about figures and numbers!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That virtual nanny post is bleeping weird and Nikki should delete and block ASAP. If it doesn’t freak her out then there something seriously wrong with her!
She should ... but the sad thing is, that desperate Beggy witch will see it as ‘Engagement’ or an extra Like, so that will be more important to Her :oops: Disgraceful.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up (& marking my place!)

Virtual Nanny 🥴🥴🥴
That’s a tad scary but as the comment isn’t calling her out on anything it’ll stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.