Fopperholic #51 Block and Delete have a party for free, who cares, it’s all about me me ME

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked the other day about the post where she put their names the wrong. I’ve managed to find it. I still don’t think she changed them I think she spent that long putting her make up for the insta photoshoot that followed and just didn’t know which was twin 1 and which was twin 2

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
LIP FLIP. That's what she's had done. I'm convinced. Subtle lip enhancement of the TOP lip. Fopps am I right?? I knew it!
100% and a non surgical nose job. Look at her wedding pics she's got a beaky nose and no lips. Why lie about it

Reactions: 17
Her nose is weird. It’s really bulbous at the bottom 😂
Does she only meet up with other influencers because they all edit their pics so won’t breathe a word that she’s a total catfish!

Reactions: 12
100% and a non surgical nose job. Look at her wedding pics she's got a beaky nose and no lips. Why lie about it
I wholeheartedly agree. I don’t understand why she lies about it, it’s not as if she’s miss Natural in any other aspect of her life!

Reactions: 14
I'm blocked for replying to Nanny Josie. Can't handle the truth can she.
Flopps has her priorities massively fucked up!

A creepy stalker post (most likely left by a nefarious person masked as a “sweet old lady”) is fine, but someone airing how scary that is is blocked? Wow, Nikki - you really are outdoing yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
And has she left the creepy nanny post?
The creepy message is still there and the reply.... there are 5 likes on the reply and I bet your life she has blocked those people too.... who will be genuine followers with the same concerns....... she's bleeping mental... she hasn't liked the 'nanny' post though...... maybe because she/he hasn't got a blue tick.... bleeping IDIOT she really is !

• Wow
Flopps has her priorities massively fucked up!

A creepy stalker post (most likely left by a nefarious person masked as a “sweet old lady”) is fine, but someone airing how scary that is is blocked? Wow, Nikki - you really are outdoing yourself.
She probably thinks it’s sweet how this little old lady wants to nanny her kids for all we know she could be hiding behind trees at parks she could show people on the bus photos of her beautiful twin grandchildren I may sound OTT but these things actually do happen. I had a patient once who was dying of cancer no children no grandchildren no family I was only in my early 20’s my son was 1 and this lady asked to meet him and asked if she could pretend to be a nanny for one day so I took him into the hospice for 2 hrs and she loved it I allowed that due to her circumstances she sadly passed away 2 days later, this nanny Josie just sounds scary though

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The creepy message is still there and the reply.... there are 5 likes on the reply and I bet your life she has blocked those people too.... who will be genuine followers with the same concerns....... she's bleeping mental... she hasn't liked the 'nanny' post though...... maybe because she/he hasn't got a blue tick.... bleeping IDIOT she really is !
I liked the reply and she hasn’t blocked me yet 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Comments like the one from Virtual Nanny what's her face just fuels Nikki's need to splash the children all over the Internet. So completely tone deaf to the dangers out there. People know an awful lot about her and her life. Why isn't she worried by these things? I don't get it.

Reactions: 15
Someone asked the other day about the post where she put their names the wrong. I’ve managed to find it. I still don’t think she changed them I think she spent that long putting her make up for the insta photoshoot that followed and just didn’t know which was twin 1 and which was twin 2
Grayson deffo the cuter baby here...the petite features etc, which is what Lawson has now. I don't give a tit what kids look like. I am not criticising, just this is obviously where this shallow pricks mind wanders to
I think it's because she suffers with vertigo - but I'm not 100% as only followed her for a year or so.......
She suffers from bullshit, is what she does.

• Haha
Comments like the one from Virtual Nanny what's her face just fuels Nikki's need to splash the children all over the Internet. So completely tone deaf to the dangers out there. People know an awful lot about her and her life. Why isn't she worried by these things? I don't get it.
She won’t worry about it until something terrible happens. God forbid I hope it never does but she’s more interested in portraying her fake lifestyle and pimping the boys out by showing every aspect of their lives. Obviously freebies and gushing comments from complete strangers are more important than her longed for children. Selfish witch 🤬

Reactions: 13
She’s very quiet. I have a feeling they might have gone away. Remember a while ago she was asking about places such as Peppa Pig and Lego land. What’s the bet she’s been gifted one of those.

Reactions: 8
Other’s, comment’s, boy’s !! She does my bleeping head in with her apostrophes 🤬🤬 Does she just type and think to herself “oh, haven’t used an apostrophe in a while, must be due one soon, so sticks one in on the next word that ends in a bleeping s. Moron. She’s as thick as pig tit. 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.