Fopperholic #51 Block and Delete have a party for free, who cares, it’s all about me me ME

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My phone sometimes autocorrects to stupid apostrophes in the wrong places and I have know idea why! Most of the time I only notice once I’ve sent a WhatsApp, but then sending a WhatsApp isn’t my job and I’m not sending it out for 153k people to read!!
She will be on the ponce for a #gifted proof reader soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My phone sometimes autocorrects to stupid apostrophes in the wrong places and I have know idea why! Most of the time I only notice once I’ve sent a WhatsApp, but then sending a WhatsApp isn’t my job and I’m not sending it out for 153k people to read!!
She will be on the ponce for a #gifted proof reader soon 😂
My phone does this too, glad I'm not alone. Some of the spellings it comes up with are pretty special too 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wholeheartedly agree. I don’t understand why she lies about it, it’s not as if she’s miss Natural in any other aspect of her life!
I'd love an actual nose job or a non surgical one but I don't think I'll ever have the spare cash 😂 my nose is a bit crooked after an accident I had in my teens. I don't think anyone would notice though seeing as I don't bombard the internet with photos of myself on a daily basis like she does, she's not the cleaverest :ROFLMAO:
My phone does this too, glad I'm not alone. Some of the spellings it comes up with are pretty special too 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
So does mine! I also have the Spanish keyboard on there which has a mind of its own and sometimes randomly switches over so I end up sending what can only be described as Spanglish :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been spending way too much time on this thread recently, I went to write "clever" on a text to a friend and I automatically put "cleaver" and didn't see an issue with it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been spending way too much time on this thread recently, I went to write "clever" on a text to a friend and I automatically put "cleaver" and didn't see an issue with it 🙈
I always read ‘cleaver’ in a really thick West Country accent for some reason 😂

Got a girl on Facebook who once spelt ‘together’ as ‘2geevr’ and to my friend and it will always be spelt and said that way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Argh! Enough already! Long time lurker and I can take NO more! I'm kind of thinking she's trolling the lot of us with all the needless apostrophes...?!

On a separate note: her boy's (sorry, couldn't resist) are just two cash cows who bring in income... she's lazy and self absorbed and by selling her children off to social media, she doesn't have to break a sweat. Irritates the hell out of me. Yes, I'm sure some of her followers only follow her due to the boys, she could be really savvy about not over exposing them. This world - unfortunately - is not as safe as people would like to believe.

Reactions: 31
Just Botox twice a year she says..!! 🙄🙄🙄
Who's she kidding??
Like 2 different people.
Transparency ain't her strong point eh?
The difference between these two photos is alarmingly STUNNING. I know she has no make up on but seriously, she cannot say she's not had lip fillers. She's making herself look a complete head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
:ROFLMAO::whistle:Who thinks fopps will have a digital detox tommorow and not come on social media? Those block and delete fingers will get twitchy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Argh! Enough already! Long time lurker and I can take NO more! I'm kind of thinking she's trolling the lot of us with all the needless apostrophes...?!

On a separate note: her boy's (sorry, couldn't resist) are just two cash cows who bring in income... she's lazy and self absorbed and by selling her children off to social media, she doesn't have to break a sweat. Irritates the hell out of me. Yes, I'm sure some of her followers only follow her due to the boys, she could be really savvy about not over exposing them. This world - unfortunately - is not as safe as people would like to believe.
Love your user name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d like to think she’s gone quiet because she’s just living in the moment with the boys. Likely she’s editing a birthday vlog that so many people asked for (no one!) or “creating” another jelly ad 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Twinset is off on holiday AGAIN. personally saving the travel industry himself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.