Fopperholic #51 Block and Delete have a party for free, who cares, it’s all about me me ME

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has deleted the comment about her fake belt and the one asking what she ordered to eat at the Ivy but left her replies 🤔 the woman is bonkers 🤪 She says she deletes and blocks negative comments etc but why delete genuine comments asking questions to things she has alluded to on her posts 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At first glance I thought the top and Jean combo looked really good on her until the bra became glaringly obvious 🙈

Reactions: 9
So, a total of £830 on trainers! The £440 ones (From the boys birthday weekend) and £390 for the ones today 🙄 Does anyone think they look the same!? That is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on trainers! When your bestie is on YouTube giving salty replies that soft play isn’t cheap when booked for just them! It was £25! WTF goes on in her head?!
I think they are the same Alexander McQueen ones however she does also have Gucci trainers £570 and Balenciaga trainers £565 !! If they are real of course ;) 🤥

Reactions: 8
She's probably on a block and delete session on the car drive home, probably doing Chris's head in :LOL:

Reactions: 8
I think they are the same Alexander McQueen ones however she does also have Gucci trainers £570 and Balenciaga trainers £565 !! If they are real of course ;) 🤥
Maybe I ought to stop giving my children’s stuff to women’s refuges and sell every item for £2 along with gifted toys and then I could save enough for a lovely pair of trainers that look like they’ve had special orthotic heels fitted. (I’m not taking the mick, my dad has to wear them and they help him a lot but I wouldn’t buy shoes that looked like that just because of a label!)

Reactions: 12
I don’t care if they’re real or not, they are all ugly, don’t suit her and she can’t style them well

Reactions: 12
#56 stand outside the ivy for a picture where it’s nice and bright, go inside for a meal nope I’m way too tight

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I looked at that post she put up outside The Ivy again and it is so misleading. She could have put all the info in the post, that it was booked so they popped in for drinks then went elsewhere to eat. She's such a bullshitter it's pathetic.

Reactions: 22
I looked at that post she put up outside The Ivy again and it is so misleading. She could have put all the info in the post, that it was booked so they popped in for drinks then went elsewhere to eat. She's such a bullshitter it's pathetic.
100% this. That post just highlights what a bullshitter she is

Reactions: 15
100% this. That post just highlights what a bullshitter she is
She fully intended for people to make that assumption, what a joke she is 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ unlucky for her people on here are one step ahead as always 🤣🤣

The language she is using is becoming more and more copycat too "breakfast of dreams" all the younger youtubers speak like this. How is she not so embarrassed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.