Fopperholic #51 Block and Delete have a party for free, who cares, it’s all about me me ME

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has people calling themselves the boys ‘virtual nanny’ on her post today. Seriously that sort of thing would freak me out so much 😲 Complete strangers being that invested in your children. Two years old and I don’t think there’s been more than a few days of that time they haven’t been on social media for all sorts of weirdos to see.
jesus that is creepy AF.

Reactions: 18
I would be super creeped out if I grew up and found out I had ‘so many virtual Aunties and Nannies watching me grow up.’ It’s really not a good thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has people calling themselves the boys ‘virtual nanny’ on her post today. Seriously that sort of thing would freak me out so much 😲 Complete strangers being that invested in your children. Two years old and I don’t think there’s been more than a few days of that time they haven’t been on social media for all sorts of weirdos to see.
She will probably reply "that's so kind" 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
What's the betting today is all about her too? Afterall, she carried them for 8/9 months, gave birth to them and gave up her career for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
THAT IS bleeping WEIRD..... VERY VERY WEIRD !!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: If someone wrote that about my kids (not that I'd share them like she does) then I'd be blocking, deleting and never showing my kids again..... what a bleeping weird and mad think for 'virtual nanny' to write too..... if I ever read something written like that about my grandbaby then I'd be having serious words with my son and partner..... but knowing Mad Mazza she'll think it's funny or cute or something equally as stupid ...... !!! I'm actually stunned by that post...... !!! bleeping weirdo !!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really needs to stop messing with her own pictures. It’s just embarrassingly obvious when she then posts pictures other people have taken how much she alters them.
That’s where Chris 5 inches went she added it onto her forehead

• Haha
The person who has posted about being their virtual nanny....now I’m sure people agree but that’s just weird. If you read what she’s put then honestly
It freaks me out. I would really think about it if I was Nicola that how much she posts. It’s not normal what that lady has posted and she could quite clearly be a stalker or pedophile 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Is it Grayson and Lawson or Lawson and Grayson? Can someone please revive the screenshots from when she switched their names around lol I can't find the post now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That is bleeping chilling to read 😳 How can that not trigger alarm bells to Flopps???

• Sad
Throw me the sick bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that would totally freak me out .... you are not a virtual aunt or nanny you are a follower that seems to have overstepped the boundaries into thinking you are part of their family ... she is bordering on being obsessive.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
that would totally freak me out .... you are not a virtual aunt or nanny you are a follower that seems to have overstepped the boundaries into thinking you are part of their family ... she is bordering on being obsessive.
The person who has commented has no followers and no posts and is a private account... but follows a couple hundred accounts .... who knows if 'Virtual Nanny Josie' is actually a woman.... could be 'Perverted pweirdo Pete (no offence to anyone called Pete)! But you get my drift ladies ?!!! bleeping wrong un whoever they are !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
The person who has commented has no followers and no posts and is a private account... but follows a couple hundred accounts .... who knows if 'Virtual Nanny Josie' is actually a woman.... could be 'Perverted pweirdo Pete (no offence to anyone called Pete)! But you get my drift ladies ?!!! bleeping wrong un whoever they are !
It’s shocking absolutely freaky

Reactions: 12
That is freaky

Reactions: 9
To be fair the boys will have more fun at nursery having a little party. With fopps the whole day would be screeching and making the pose for pics

I think the reason there’s no celebration so far today is because they aren’t 2 today. Remember their corrected age. Big celebrations to come in about 3 weeks is it fopps? Remember how they were always so behind and she used to blame it on their corrected age and not her crappy parenting. Don’t forget this is the super mother who didn’t realise she had to teach her children and support them to sit up. The boys who spent the first 10 months or so of their lives flat on their back having tin foil waved at them for ‘sensory play’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I know flaming ridiculous isn’t it .... I have a really amazing friend we met many years ago via an internet forum ( approx 18 yrs ) she’s in Canada.. Over those years we’ve forged a great friendship and have visited each other a few times over the years ... we are at that “virtual nanny” stage in the fact we have thousands of miles between us but my children and grandchildren have all been to stay with her and vice versa for her family but we had already met on numerous occasions, spoke to each other everyday and knew each other inside and out before we virtually adopted each other’s family .... an absolute stranger just latching onto you and virtually adopting your kids without knowing you or you knowing them is absolutely weird and extremely disturbing.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.