Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you rather an Apple or a gin? No love, I'd rather a glass of cider, a huge bowl of spag bol, made with 20% fat beef mince, followed by a huge bowl of ice cream!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
And she's drinking plain old Gordon's gin (which looks vile with no ice or lime) as it's lower cal than her usual favourite pink gin. Pathetic! Just have a drink and sniff one less chip. Moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And she's drinking plain old Gordon's gin (which looks vile with no ice or lime) as it's lower cal than her usual favourite pink gin. Pathetic! Just have a drink and sniff one less chip. Moron.
Bet it's not even gin - bet it's a glass of water...... I'm not a gin drinker but why wouldn't you put ice/slice in with it ? Who gives a duck what she drinks..... I've never seen her eat an apple either !!

I'm gonna have a Koppenberg strawberry and lime cider, loads of ice... might even have 2 or 3..... I'm having a quiche and salad cos that's what I fancy but have some crusty bread and alioli and then some B&J Peanut butter icecream...... yeah I'm a Size 888 but there is always Monday lol ! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
We've had another lovely family day out with my FiL and we all had an ice cream (all over the place for little one 😂) having a fairly low calorie dinner but going to have some Kopparberg ciders whilst I make it 😁 definitely not unhappy over here Fopps 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As with all these daft (and expensive) 12 week plans, I will reserve judgement for a further 12 weeks, at which point I predict that she’ll have reverted to her original body shape and regained that weight. Her current regimen is unsustainable, and thank goodness, as in the long term it would make her ill. What a waste of time. She has more issues than Vogue this one.

What was said? Do you have screen shots? Assuming it’s all been deleted now
Saying about using her children to gain freebies etc and should be scared her children are getting seen when out

It's all still on Instagram not been deleted

Reactions: 8
Bet it's not even gin - bet it's a glass of water...... I'm not a gin drinker but why wouldn't you put ice/slice in with it ? Who gives a duck what she drinks..... I've never seen her eat an apple either !!

I'm gonna have a Koppenberg strawberry and lime cider, loads of ice... might even have 2 or 3..... I'm having a quiche and salad cos that's what I fancy but have some crusty bread and alioli and then some B&J Peanut butter icecream...... yeah I'm a Size 888 but there is always Monday lol ! 😂 😂
Sounds great, enjoy! 😊

I have spent years dieting and depriving myself of food I love but now I always just think you know what you could get hit by a bus tomorrow so just enjoy!! Life’s too short to be like Nikki when she did the video about her plan saying they’d ‘upped’ her calls from 1600 to 1650, that’s a splash of milk in a coffee! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she has switched off commenting on the Burberry photos now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I deleted her ages ago, she's totally up her own arse and parades those boys round just for gifts. I've just had a look and had to stop myself writing twit on the jelly ad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Something I've noticed recurring about her. She takes the kids for a walk to the park, then pops to the shops. Every. Single. Day.
Aren't we supposed to be staying out of them or as much as possible anyway? I'll guarantee she's not wearing a mask when she just "pops in"
What does she need every day that she can't get doing her big shop or "haul" which is a hilarious way to describe your food shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes to all you ladies having a Koppaberg tonight, me too! The cherry one which I haven’t had before and it’s delish. We had a little barbecue tonight too. Last minute but it was lovely.

She can never let her hair down. It’s a sad sad way to live. And she’s spent the last 20 years, half of her life like this.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.