Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wanted a Chocolate bar why didn't she have one? That's the whole point of calorie counting, having what you want. It would have been a lot less calories (& tastier!) then a sodding protein bar even if she did only way half!
Exactly!! Have a freddo, or in my case 2!! I'm sure they're only about 100 calories. What a sad, boring life. And as someone else said she has been like this for 20 years 😴😴😴

Reactions: 16
She’s probably not even going to start the potty training yet she just wants engagement on her latest post as she’s tagged #nextpr and wants to get noticed as usual 🤢 bore off desperado! We’ve had a potty in our house for a couple of months now doesn’t mean he’s going to use it anytime soon it’s just so he’s not scared of it I’m sure her insta mum friends can tell her when it’s the right time

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s probably not even going to start the potty training yet she just wants engagement on her latest post as she’s tagged #nextpr and wants to get noticed as usual 🤢 bore off desperado! We’ve had a potty in our house for a couple of months now doesn’t mean he’s going to use it anytime soon it’s just so he’s not scared of it I’m sure her insta mum friends can tell her when it’s the right time
I never thought of that, tagging next and doing a post that would give her good engagement. Crafty cow. Why doesn't she ask her mum about potty training, she did it twice or her nephews mum or her twin mum friends!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
We're doing the same thing, had a potty around for a few months and she occasionally sits on it fully clothed 😂 but she is no where near ready. Tells us when she has done a number 2 but other than that isnt bothered by a wet nappy 😂

Reactions: 8
Creosoting herself up like the body builders to contour definition I’m in a foul mood tonight my wanker of a husband is cheating on me
Hugs x

Reading the comments on the potty training people saying things like we are 6 weeks in, now I would say they must of started to early cause it shouldn't take 6 weeks. My 2 1/2 year old was trained in a couple of days cause I left her till she was ready same with my other 3 children. My boy was 3 1/2 cause he just wasn't ready until then. No way will both be ready at the same time. She's not going to want to to stay in for a few days doing it.
Exactly this! A friend who is a health visitor said to me if it’s taking longer than a week they aren’t ready. My little one is 2 and 2 months she’s not ready yet all my mum friends are doing it..... weeks later they still haven’t got it. I’m waiting!

Reactions: 10
If she wanted a Chocolate bar why didn't she have one? That's the whole point of calorie counting, having what you want. It would have been a lot less calories (& tastier!) then a sodding protein bar even if she did only way half!
Think of the protein she would have missed out on having a normal chocolate bar though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all know Nikki will start potty training one day and the next day both boys will have mastered it!
this is where she FAILS to be a relatable mum because she never shares her struggles. Both boys have slept all night every night since birth, started walking early (although insta stories showed otherwise) they nap perfectly in sync.
basically flopps you chat bs to make yourself look like supermum but that’s your aim to make other mums feel tit 👍🏻

Reactions: 20
Her arms look awful in this.
I think she has very large forearms which makes them appear scrawny when she looses weight on her upper arm/ bicep. Mad Mazza has the same type of arms too. You can’t fight genetics no matter how much you starve yourself.

Reactions: 10
She’s mad thinking potty training. My son is 3 in December and nowhere near ready. He‘ll tell you when he’s done a poo but doesn’t complain when his nappy is wet.

He’s stopped screaming at the potty so that’s progress at least 😂
I can’t wait to see her do it! We waited until my son was 2 years and 10 months. Mastered weeing within a week (a week full of accidents I may add) but poos were a whole different ball game! That took 4 months!!! I can’t wait to watch!! I hope they wee on her new sofa!

Reactions: 19
We all know Nikki will start potty training one day and the next day both boys will have mastered it!
this is where she FAILS to be a relatable mum because she never shares her struggles. Both boys have slept all night every night since birth, started walking early (although insta stories showed otherwise) they nap perfectly in sync.
basically flopps you chat bs to make yourself look like supermum but that’s your aim to make other mums feel tit 👍🏻
And when they wake early for a couple of mornings, we have a complete stropy meltdown and then a change to routine and a new vlog!!! And guess what..,they are then perfect again! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Obviously planting the seed for a gifted potty so she can even make an ad out of them toilet training. Poor kids have no privacy. Is there no moment in kids lives these days that will be private? No one needs to know if you're toilet training or not. They seem too young anyway to grasp it properly. Everyone is in a rush these days to be the first to get something done. HV told me they don't even need to worry about it until around 3 when they can fully understand it and grasp it quick otherwise you just make work for yourself. There's a difference between nappy free time and actually getting two kids to tell you they need the toilet

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just reading the comments on the potty training post, we all know full well that she won’t take any of it on board. Just because they recognise what they are doing doesn’t mean they are anywhere near ready to be trained. And imagine her having to stay in.......somebody also said about putting a towel underneath them at nighttime? Wouldn’t you try and crack day time first?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't wait until the penny drops with her that its not just a few days at home to potty train them then back to usual routine right away, I trained my twins separately as they just weren't ready at the same time, it was only a month or so apart but it was clear one was ready and one wasn't quite there, they both got it really quickly as id waited until they were ready and not rushed it, but still it was a couple of months of me carrying a potty like a handbag and whipping it out at short notice and dashing one of them to the loo as they go all the time when they first learn, or mine did, I think they liked my potty dance ;)
I can just see Fopps thinking they can carry on exactly as normal after three days and they will pee and poo at the times she has them down to do so, not when they actually need to!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.