Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200808-130427_Chrome.jpg
Interesting article today, would appear most companies and influencers have been breaking the rules by asking people to tag page... even Flopps is guilty of this

Reactions: 10
she is getting cocky with her salty replies but then she still deletes them all ? If you're gonna witch back then own it..... leave them for all to see else you're just looking like a dick and wasting your time investing in retaliating then blocking anyway .... makes no sense ? !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I agree! It’s like she wants to retort back to the person but wants the final say/ last laugh so to speak by blocking them, just shows how much of a Petulant brat she is!

Reactions: 15
These pics posted by others showing a completely different body shape to what she posts (photoshops) do we think she has one of those mirrors that make you look a lot thinner than what you are?! She looks a good dress size or two bigger in the pics posted by others!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 205272
Hi fopps, just to you know I’m not unhappy. Have a nice day you moron.
The happiest of people are living their lives privately. They dont feel the need to show off endless clothes hauls and show off their children and make them pose and sit like performing monkeys. Happy people get ready in the morning. quick glance in the mirror to check that their skirt is‘nt in their knickers or there’s no lipstick on their teeth. Then they go on with their day - Totally content with themselves. They don't need hundreds of strangers on a social media platform telling them they are looking lovely. Happy and confident people dont beg for free tit on social media. They are happy to work any job even clean toilets to provide for their families and they would rather go without because their pride is everything to them. They don’t see materialistic things or their appearance as the way to happiness - they know exactly what’s Important. Its those type of people I admire - not you Nikki

• Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 205458Interesting article today, would appear most companies and influencers have been breaking the rules by asking people to tag page... even Flopps is guilty of this
Did she ever say who won her Photo Caption Comp ? Wasn’t she going to send a surprise gift to the Winner ? Surprise you have a years supply of the crappy noodle/rice things she did a #ad for but has never eaten since🤩 🏆
E2318E0E-C521-4D8C-867E-D7D87D509611.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Fopps as a whole is as fake as her crappy stuck on tits but the one thing real is she can't hide how pissy she is in stories etc, when she has the hump you can see it. Hilarious. Have a full sugar Pepsi you sour bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You can’t actually tell if she took it or Grayson if I’m honest! As the camera isn’t on her all that time. 🤷‍♀️ I’m not going to get into an argument either as there’s no point. Her mask did come off yes but who took it off we don’t actually know

In my eyes it looks like she’s moving her hair!😂🤷‍♀️
There is still a global pandemic either way shouldn’t have took her kids to a shop for freebies and pretended it was a “great, fun day for them” anyone would think the virus has just disappeared. The reason these threads move so quick and we’re all on here is because this woman is a grade A prick and since this “fitness challage” AKA drop as much weight as I can before I turn 40! she’s become a grade A ⭐ prick. If she was half a grenade bar (100 cals, 11g protein)she’d eat herself. SHES A COCK!!!!!

WTF is going on with her arms, that's gotta be more photoshopping surely, where are the biceps and lats while she was at base?
Never mind the arms all I can see is a cats anus on her belly!

🖕🏻 you Fopps 🤪

Damn it block not bloke
If it’s all been “said on tattle” or not it’s all true and bloody well said👏🏼

I agree - as my daughter had a bad squint and ended up having corrective surgery, successfully, she really does need to see her GP who may refer her to the ophthalmology department as it will probably continue to get worse without intervention, then the only modelling Grayson will be doing will be for eye patches and glasses not chavvy jackets!

Edited to say - nothing wrong with wearing glasses, I do 🤓
I have a three-year-old who had an appointment in May to go and see somebody about one of her eyes moving slightly inwards just every now and then it does it especially when she’s tired. It had to be cancelled because of the virus. she has another appointment in a months time to go and see somebody. It’s very subtle and most people don’t notice it but I’ve had to have it checked out for her sake. I think it’s disgusting that Nikki is totally avoiding this because it doesn’t fit in with a glamorous lifestyle. It is very obvious that Grayson has a problem with his eyes and has done for some time 🙁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
B303BEAE-DB73-44C2-87E3-9AFF51A0C8B1.png
Why did this require a filter you dumb duck 😂

so used to filtering the duck out of everything it’s habit I guess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think she’s so narcissistic, I think this thread unfortunately builds her ego more. She thinks we’re jealous of her house and free samples or whatever they are. Ultimately Nicola my house is bigger and when people offer me discounted stuff or whatever it is in life it makes me very uncomfortable and I find some way to repay them. (Obviously not big shop sale stuff I run away with that 😂) but when friends have businesses and offer it at cost I don’t take it I make sure they get fair money for their work. It’s just who she is. She thinks she’s Dawn ward, she thinks we’re all jealous and it just adds to her ego.

There is still a global pandemic either way shouldn’t have took her kids to a shop for freebies and pretended it was a “great, fun day for them” anyone would think the virus has just disappeared. The reason these threads move so quick and we’re all on here is because this woman is a grade A prick and since this “fitness challage” AKA drop as much weight as I can before I turn 40! she’s become a grade A ⭐ prick. If she was half a grenade bar (100 cals, 11g protein)she’d eat herself. SHES A COCK!!!!!
This is making me mad. Laura Emily sw taking a few day old baby into a shopping centre and somebody I know taking a three day old to aldi and she’s a bright, intelligent person. I wouldn’t have done that without a pandemic never mind with! My older children have been in the local coop a couple of times with me but that’s it. I understand single parents haven’t had a choice but both of those above have two parents at home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It really pisses me off people not wearing masks in shops. The whole reason we wear masks is to protect other people and other people wearing them is to protect us. Its not a one way thing. I went in Asda the other day and so many people not even wearing masks. The problem with Nikki is she thinks she’s above everybody else and it’s more important for her lipstick to look good than it is for her to protect other people safety. she’d sure have something to say if anyone was coughing their guts up without wearing a mask in front of her kids who she dragged into a shop to get free Burberry style coats for.

Reactions: 14
I think she’s so narcissistic, I think this thread unfortunately builds her ego more. She thinks we’re jealous of her house and free samples or whatever they are. Ultimately Nicola my house is bigger and when people offer me discounted stuff or whatever it is in life it makes me very uncomfortable and I find some way to repay them. (Obviously not big shop sale stuff I run away with that 😂) but when friends have businesses and offer it at cost I don’t take it I make sure they get fair money for their work. It’s just who she is. She thinks she’s Dawn ward, she thinks we’re all jealous and it just adds to her ego.

This is making me mad. Laura Emily sw taking a few day old baby into a shopping centre and somebody I know taking a three day old to aldi and she’s a bright, intelligent person. I wouldn’t have done that without a pandemic never mind with! My older children have been in the local coop a couple of times with me but that’s it. I understand single parents haven’t had a choice but both of those above have two parents at home.
Laura Emily got on her high horse the other day as she was told she was obsessed with food throughout her pregnancy she’s obviously not used to “negative opinions “

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I Know it’s a bit of a morbid subject but one of my clients was in the other day and I was doing a pedicure on her and she was talking to me about the 12 weeks she worked on a COVID ward in May. she had people having to Zoom their dieing mums and dads to say goodbye because they couldn’t come in and see them passing away with the virus. she said to me if people seen what it was really like they would never just think it won’t happen to me. Then you have idiot face going to zoos, parks, weekends away, parading on a beach saying ‘ Quick Chris take a photo of me with my gorgeous new skinny body for everyone to envy’ constant days out! I’m no angel, I’ve took my kids on days out and we are going away for a couple of days next week but I’ve made sure it’s a self catering thing we can still social distance. It just annoys me so much that she keeps mentioning social distancing yet she’s done nothing but take her kids out to public places and putting their lives at risk!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I Know it’s a bit of a morbid subject but one of my clients was in the other day and I was doing a pedicure on her and she was talking to me about the 12 weeks she worked on a COVID ward in May. she had people having to Zoom their dieing mums and dads to say goodbye because they couldn’t come in and see them passing away with the virus. she said to me if people seen what it was really like they would never just think it won’t happen to me. Then you have idiot face going to zoos, parks, weekends away, parading on a beach saying ‘ Quick Chris take a photo of me with my gorgeous new skinny body for everyone to envy’ constant days out! I’m no angel, I’ve took my kids on days out and we are going away for a couple of days next week but I’ve made sure it’s a self catering thing we can still social distance. It just annoys me so much that she keeps mentioning social distancing yet she’s done nothing but take her kids out to public places and putting their lives at risk!
Absolutely! I understand we have to live our lives with this virus and people have to go to work and people want to see family and friends but you can do it whilst minimising risks. And if I don’t need to take my kids somewhere then I won’t. I know they could pick it up at a park but I’m just trying to minimise risks as much as I can

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve had a bit of a break from her because I just couldn’t stand the way she was behaving lately with this weight loss thing she has going on. I had a bit of a catch up today and I’m seriously seriously shocked. I would be absolutely amazed if one of her followers doesn’t end up with an eating disorder because of her destructive behaviour lately regarding weight loss.

Just caught up on her stories. For someone who’s just finished a workout, she looks like she’s barely broken a sweat 😂
Looking at the filtered/unfiltered comparison photos on here where she’s stood in the mask, she looks ill in the unfiltered one. Just looking at her eyes she seems totally drained.

Reactions: 11
Just caught up on her stories. For someone who’s just finished a workout, she looks like she’s barely broken a sweat 😂
Looking at the filtered/unfiltered comparison photos on here where she’s stood in the mask, she looks ill in the unfiltered one. Just looking at her eyes she seems totally drained.

I know I am bright red when I have been for a run or even done a you tube exercise video. I have said before she looks like the type who just poses while exercising doesn't actually break a sweat.

I just don’t understand how she can manage to police her social media 24/7 and be a mother to TWO babies. I feel like if I even look at my phone to check a message my toddler is on the dining table ready to launch himself off!

She either has someone managing her social media, someone managing her children (😂) or she’s just been incredibly lucky and it churns my stomach to think it might be the latter...she is so so lucky her boys haven’t had a serious accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In that posed photo she looks like someone who lifts heavy and eats 25 chicken breasts a day. You can’t build muscle like that on 900 calories and half a grenade bar
I did personal training for 2 months and I worked god damn hard and my arms didn’t look anywhere near as toned!
maybe because I ate more than 900 calories per day.....🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The happiest of people are living their lives privately. They dont feel the need to show off endless clothes hauls and show off their children and make them pose and sit like performing monkeys. Happy people get ready in the morning. quick glance in the mirror to check that their skirt is‘nt in their knickers or there’s no lipstick on their teeth. Then they go on with their day - Totally content with themselves. They don't need hundreds of strangers on a social media platform telling them they are looking lovely. Happy and confident people dont beg for free tit on social media. They are happy to work any job even clean toilets to provide for their families and they would rather go without because their pride is everything to them. They don’t see materialistic things or their appearance as the way to happiness - they know exactly what’s Important. Its those type of people I admire - not you Nikki
This is perfectly put. Nicola: read this ⬆ We are not jealous, at all. A lot of it is concern and absolute bewilderment as to your damaging behaviour.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.