Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to work out if sheโ€™s admitted defeat and had her Invisalign attachments taken off in her recent insta stories?

Reactions: 4
Reading the comments on the potty training people saying things like we are 6 weeks in, now I would say they must of started to early cause it shouldn't take 6 weeks. My 2 1/2 year old was trained in a couple of days cause I left her till she was ready same with my other 3 children. My boy was 3 1/2 cause he just wasn't ready until then. No way will both be ready at the same time. She's not going to want to to stay in for a few days doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Re: burberry coats post..

I find it so incredibly sad (genuinely sad, not pathetic) that there are so many comments saying WOW GREYSON!! GREYSON looks great!

Poor Lawson, he's been left behind from day 1 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I know .... so sad Lawson will probably have the last laugh though because he seems as bright as a button 10 to a penny heโ€™ll be the one with the brains.

Reactions: 14
Sheโ€™s mad thinking potty training. My son is 3 in December and nowhere near ready. Heโ€˜ll tell you when heโ€™s done a poo but doesnโ€™t complain when his nappy is wet.

Heโ€™s stopped screaming at the potty so thatโ€™s progress at least ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Reading the comments on the potty training people saying things like we are 6 weeks in, now I would say they must of started to early cause it shouldn't take 6 weeks. My 2 1/2 year old was trained in a couple of days cause I left her till she was ready same with my other 3 children. My boy was 3 1/2 cause he just wasn't ready until then. No way will both be ready at the same time. She's not going to want to to stay in for a few days doing it.
Her twin mum pal has twins who are 2 and a half and she did it in about week. She started early at the start of lockdown and it was a disaster. Is it just like they are soooooo close walking when actually they were only just cruising if that!

Reactions: 13
She's going to end up with a body like the guy on the right if she isn't careful
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฑ weirdly proportioned, with too big upper body and strange chicken legs!!!
And the potty training. Good luck love, as others have said if you try too early it doesn't work and does she think they both will do it at the same time?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% it shouldnโ€™t take 6 weeks, what on Earth are people doing it that long for?! My daughter was just under 2 and my son 3 & a half (we had a fair few goes & fails with him!) Both were fine within a few days when they were ready. You go with your child but it shouldnโ€™t be too much effort ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 11
If she wanted a Chocolate bar why didn't she have one? That's the whole point of calorie counting, having what you want. It would have been a lot less calories (& tastier!) then a sodding protein bar even if she did only way half!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.