Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it’s not straight forward for her.

Our son is 3 and a half and is half potty trained. We’ve been trying for over a year now but he can not grasp poos. It’s so frustrating. We’ve tried everything. But we persevere. She’s not gonna have the patience to deal with that.

Reactions: 13
Just reading the comments on the potty training post, we all know full well that she won’t take any of it on board. Just because they recognise what they are doing doesn’t mean they are anywhere near ready to be trained. And imagine her having to stay in.......somebody also said about putting a towel underneath them at nighttime? Wouldn’t you try and crack day time first?
I honestly don’t get why so many parents are in a rush to do it. Our toddler turned two recently and I’m not even thinking about it. Theyve been able go tell us when they have had a poo or a wee for a while and bring us a nappy when they want changing but I am fully aware that doesn’t mean they’re ready to ditch nappies.

The post was definitely for engagement and I bet she doesn’t do it until theyre closer to three (which is fine, they’ll probably grasp it really quickly by then!)

Reactions: 21
It’ll be just like with the walking. She’ll say they’re so so close to being fully potty trained and then no mention of it will be made again but we’ll notice the boys in nappies and she’ll ignore, block and delete any questions about it. Then about 6 months later when it actually happens she’ll just act like they’ve been doing it all along.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I honestly don’t get why so many parents are in a rush to do it. Our toddler turned two recently and I’m not even thinking about it. Theyve been able go tell us when they have had a poo or a wee for a while and bring us a nappy when they want changing but I am fully aware that doesn’t mean they’re ready to ditch nappies.

The post was definitely for engagement and I bet she doesn’t do it until theyre closer to three (which is fine, they’ll probably grasp it really quickly by then!)
Exactly this!!
It’s all for engagement, her followers may have give up but the engagement on her posts is shocking! She has 153 comments on that post and half of them are her reply’s and a quarter are from the usual WhatsApp group!

Reactions: 17
She probably thinks nursery will potty train them
Having worked in a nursery, there's nothing worse than the parent that says "we are potty training so please take their nappy off straight away but can you make sure they have one on before I pick them up" 😶

We started my eldest at 2 and a half because he had some issues wearing nappies that I hoped being in pants would help. We cracked wees pretty easily but poos took us ages and he has to have a drink from the docs now to help. He's just turned 6 and is Still prone to the odd accident (reception year at school was awful!) But I think he is mega lazy. I've done Health Visitor courses and everything to help.

My youngest is 4 months younger than the twins and we will be leaving it as long as possible before we consider and not until he is ready. She is just on a mission to be the first, the best at everything. Her insta is so fake now she can't even pretend to be real.

Reactions: 26
It's laughable really... this is the woman who didn't know they had to be encouraged to sit up ... or walk..Funny how they came on quickly after she read tattle and was told to stop strapping them into things day and night 🤬 but now she's an expert of course 🙄 my older son was potty trained a week after his second birthday, but that was because he had phenomenal verbal skills. You could have a completely clear conversation with him. My youngest is 2 in a couple of weeks and we don't even own a potty. His verbal skills are not as advanced so I am not stressing him out when he won't quite understand what is required. The woman is an absolute (fake) tit, she just wants to rush them away out of being babies asap it's so sad for those little boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly this!!
It’s all for engagement, her followers may have give up but the engagement on her posts is shocking! She has 153 comments on that post and half of them are her reply’s and a quarter are from the usual WhatsApp group!
I wonder how long until even her die hard followers get fed up of her. Like everything else she will pretend it's a breeze. How can her followers not realise that a majority of what she posts is BS!

Reactions: 9
She’s out her new food shop up on you tube. So disappointing, it’s all ready made processed shot. For someone who’s a “foodie” her food hauls are absolute dire and I never get any inspiration from them what’s so ever.

Reactions: 9
Before we go do our food shop, she suggests we watch her Lidl food haul!! Erm... Nope

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reading the comments on the potty training people saying things like we are 6 weeks in, now I would say they must of started to early cause it shouldn't take 6 weeks. My 2 1/2 year old was trained in a couple of days cause I left her till she was ready same with my other 3 children. My boy was 3 1/2 cause he just wasn't ready until then. No way will both be ready at the same time. She's not going to want to to stay in for a few days doing it.
I did my son over a few weeks to be honest. We got him to wee in the potty at home first and he got that quite quickly then it was a bit before I had the guts to take him out with no nappy on .. so that was my issue 😂 but when we did he was fine he did it. Poos were different that took us forever but he was really good and said he needed to do one and he’d have a nappy on to do it then we’d change him all fine. He has adhd and suspected asd so that may have made the process different for us but it worked for us there was no stress and we got him there.

Reactions: 6
The thought of this car crash of a mother potty training twins tickles me no end. It’s going to be virtually impossible for her to do all her preening, constantly monitor her social media and be constantly on the look out for signs they need a pee. Hope they pee and poo everywhere! Like others I’m not convinced she is even considering it, she’s probably just asking for engagement and will actually wait til they’re about four in the hope by then they’ll just toilet train themselves! Or she’ll ship them to her mother’s for a week for her to do it!

Reactions: 19
Why does she always talk about things like she is the first and only person to discover them! You'd think no one had ever heard of Lidl before she did an amazing food haul 🙄 she looks rough in that vlog 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how long until even her die hard followers get fed up of her. Like everything else she will pretend it's a breeze. How can her followers not realise that a majority of what she posts is BS!
She can’t even drum up good engagement on post asking parents to talk about their kids, posts like that should provide really good engagement, most parents love that don’t they? Sharing their knowledge, talking/bragging about their child etc etc

Reactions: 13
From the mother who didn’t know what colostrum was, and that you’d have to express to keep up your supply, and not knowing she’d actually have to help her boys sit up etc, but she was an expert on c section recovery after 3 days of having one, I have no idea how the potty training will go! But I know she won’t be cracking it on her own! Maz will be moved in for the week and hunkered down, Chris will have to take a week off work, whilst she’ll be pissing around on the spot flicking her hair in her new autumn clothes haul, slagging her own kids off with her salty sarcastic side eyeing when ones has an accident. I expected them to be in full time nursery by now her being her and letting nursery do the majority of it for them, so bring on the tit show, pardon the pun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder what the boys eat, theses just nothing there for them , no treats not even a yogurt for them don’t understand her obsession with protein, if she said a good protein hit once she said it 100 time ,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.