Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Lidl shopping haul she says she spent £100 😮 because she picked up some other bits as well (don't know what these other bits are) she also says she didn't get everything just a few bits!
If you take a shot for every time she says protein you will probably die from alcohol poisoning!
Fibre one bars say on the front of the box 90 calories yet she tells us they are 88 calories 🤔
She spent £2.75 on a pack of 3 protein bars 😮
A lot of the fresh meat, chicken, fish fruit and veg is dated the 10th or 12th August so who knows how she will use it all up before it goes off unless she freezes it?!
Buys pasta and sauce for the boys lunch as it's quick and easy even though she normally makes them everything from scratch, so boil some pasta and make your own sauce it doesn't take long at all!
Talks about how many calories in half a pack of things, who has the other half or what does she do with it?! Has picked up most of the food because it is low calorie that is very obvious 🙄

Reactions: 15
£100 on a food shop from Lidl (it’s not a haul you twit), and she still goes to the shops daily too? Considering she eats half a portion of dust a day, she must waste so much stuff.

In the ‘food haul’ 🙄 it’s a big shop luv, she is going on like protein is the be all and end all of nutrition! Yes it’s important but you also need other nutrients especially fibre and dare I say it fat and CARBS!! There is only so much protein your body can actually digest, it’s not natural or necessary to be mass consuming it. She didn’t even look like she’d broken a sweat doing that workout yesterday, maybe she is one of those lucky people who still look immaculate after working out for an hour but I’m suspicious 🤣 when I’ve been to the gym I look like I’ve been sat in the sauna after 10 mins, absolutely cannot do a home workout, I need air con!!

Reactions: 11
So the Lidl shopping haul she says she spent £100 😮 because she picked up some other bits as well (don't know what these other bits are) she also says she didn't get everything just a few bits!
If you take a shot for every time she says protein you will probably die from alcohol poisoning!
Fibre one bars say on the front of the box 90 calories yet she tells us they are 88 calories 🤔
She spent £2.75 on a pack of 3 protein bars 😮
A lot of the fresh meat, chicken, fish fruit and veg is dated the 10th or 12th August so who knows how she will use it all up before it goes off unless she freezes it?!
Buys pasta and sauce for the boys lunch as it's quick and easy even though she normally makes them everything from scratch, so boil some pasta and make your own sauce it doesn't take long at all!
Talks about how many calories in half a pack of things, who has the other half or what does she do with it?! Has picked up most of the food because it is low calorie that is very obvious 🙄
Why does she need to buy protein bars when she's got grenade bars coming out of her chuff 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
£100 on a food shop from Lidl (it’s not a haul you twit), and she still goes to the shops daily too? Considering she eats half a portion of dust a day, she must waste so much stuff.
I know right?! Considering she hardly eats and feeds the boys next to nothing too. There are only two of us but I bet we eat more than them, even eating every meal at home during lockdown £60 gets us a weeks worth of food from Lidl! I think I’ve only ever had one Lidl bill that came to over £100 and that was my big Christmas shop, sorry, haul, with all the wine etc 😂

Did anyone catch if any of that stuff was low on calories or a good hit of protien? Even her crisps were high protein 🙄🙄 what a dull shop... and a crappy Hawaiian pizza between 3? Really ? Life must be so dull and smelly In their house.... does Chris have to eat what she does? Ready meals height of laziness... ok occasionally.... I notice she never mentions salt or sugar content of some of that stuff ... bet it's high !

Don't even get me started on potty training 🙈🙈 I found it so so so stressful 🤣 hated every minute and had more wet pants and beds than hot dinners with first... 2nd I left till he was nearly 3 and he got day and night quick ... daughter wasn't so bad but I still hated it ...

Reactions: 11
I wonder how long until even her die hard followers get fed up of her. Like everything else she will pretend it's a breeze. How can her followers not realise that a majority of what she posts is BS!
It can’t be long, her attitude stinks as well. A couple of people put on her Facebook page that the you tube link wasn’t working for them, her response “it works for me”!! I mean, how is that helpful to genuine people that want to watch her crap!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It can’t be long, her attitude stinks as well. A couple of people put on her Facebook page that the you tube link wasn’t working for them, her response “it works for me”!! I mean, how is that helpful to genuine people that want to watch her crap!
She's a hangry paranoid mess!

• Haha
I was reading the comments/her replies on the potty training post before. One lady said her daughter had foot and mouth disease while she was potty training her and wrote an absolute essay and all she got was a robotic thank you! She seemed most excited on the posts where people said they had bought X thing/book 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was reading the comments/her replies on the potty training post before. One lady said her daughter had foot and mouth disease while she was potty training her and wrote an absolute essay and all she got was a robotic thank you! She seemed most excited on the posts where people said they had bought X thing/book 🙄
She never used to even bother replying to the great unwashed (unless you looked like you had money) until she read on here how people thought she was such a rude MF! She also must have read it as a tip on how to up your engagement, that's where all the stupid questions come from. In reality they're rhetorical questions but the sheep are too thick and wooly headed to realise that 🤪

Reactions: 13
I think she only replies to get more comments on her posts. Most of the replies are generic, half hearted or rude 😂

Reactions: 17
Oh god I am dreading potty training my little one is the same age as faveson and otherson, I’m leaving it as long as possible I can’t be arsed fannying around until I know she’s ready. If it is in another 6-12 months then so be it, it’s not a race. Then again I’m not a beggy twit who need engagement and encouragement from strangers and free gear for my trouble

She never used to even bother replying to the great unwashed (unless you looked like you had money) until she read on here how people thought she was such a rude MF! She also must have read it as a tip on how to up your engagement, that's where all the stupid questions come from. In reality they're rhetorical questions but the sheep are too thick and wooly headed to realise that 🤪
😂🤣 at the great unwashed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has put another link up on Facebook for her food haul, even that seemed like an inconvenience to her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Next time she does a Q&A can someone ask her how much debt she's in...that big ole savings pot doesn't get a mention anymore....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Page ten and I haven't commented yet 🤨😂
Did anyone notice on the start of the haul 🙄 that she kinda looked like she was waving but she didn't wave 🤨 basically was trying to flex her arm muscles ..she looked a twit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Page ten and I haven't commented yet 🤨😂
Did anyone notice on the start of the haul 🙄 that she kinda looked like she was waving but she didn't wave 🤨 basically was trying to flex her arm muscles ..she looked a twit
I'm going to go watch just to see this bit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I potty trained my toddler during lockdown but he still has occasional accidents. He mainly tells us if he needs a pee, or a poo but sometimes he goes and hides somewhere to do a poo. 🙈 Often I've had to shout "You need your bum wiped" as he's running out the bathroom! She certainly won't like chasing after two dirty bums in the house! 😂

As for the shopping haul, my PT told me not to have any processed foods. Fopps kept saying how she needs everything for quickness, but most "clean eating" plans wouldn't allow for some of her food (or drink) choices. Hardly any fruit or veg there. No sign of nuts either. She's just interested in convenience protein!

Imagine being on a lovely Sunday walk with your “world” the boys that you “love so much” and being constantly showing as online on the gram! Can’t even leave her phone at home for a few hours!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.