Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being on a lovely Sunday walk with your “world” the boys that you “love so much” and being constantly showing as online on the gram! Can’t even leave her phone at home for a few hours!
Just coming to say the same
Oh and that bleeping screech

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being on a lovely Sunday walk with your “world” the boys that you “love so much” and being constantly showing as online on the gram! Can’t even leave her phone at home for a few hours!
It’s mad isn’t it! So many children must think their parents’ phones are actually part of their anatomy as they’re constantly in their hands being pointed at them. I was a kid in the 90s and photos were pretty much only taken on birthdays/Christmas/on holiday and I think there’s only one video of me as a child in existence playing the recorder at a school assembly 🤣🤣🤣 Now it’s just 24/7 and doesn’t seem anything is sacred. Why can’t she just put her phone down for once and enjoy life with her children 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why she has to have so much convenience food?
She's a SAHM yet can't produce a decent cooked meal at the end of the day.
A lot of parents both work full time and still manage to cook from scratch and plate up a nutritious meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A lot of parents both work full time and still manage to cook from scratch and plate up a nutritious meal.
She probably can’t be bothered working out the calories cooking from scratch/making the portions exact. I used to have an ED and I tried to only eat stuff I knew the calories of/the exact portion and I would freak out at going for tea at my mum’s for example even though she was cooking lovely food I didn’t know the exact amounts of everything that had gone into it. It’s really sad her family has to suffer because of it too.

Reactions: 14
The batch cooking.... that didn't last long!

Reactions: 9
Oh god I forgot about the batch cooking 😂
The only thing I’ve ever seen her freeze was one measly portion of ‘tex mex chilli’ or some other mince concoction in a subway salad tub that she only did to prove a point because we all kept mentioning it on here. Which isn’t actually batch cooking!

Oh god I forgot about the batch cooking 😂
The only thing I’ve ever seen her freeze was one measly portion of ‘tex mex chilli’ or some other mince concoction in a subway salad tub that she only did to prove a point because we all kept mentioning it on here. Which isn’t actually batch cooking!
Yeh that was after she pretended to be a "budget mum" in that newspaper article in The Mirror 🐂💩

• Haha
Why so secretive with what she eats 🤔 maybe because she only shares half a story like she only eats half a portion!
So she's lost half a stone in 3/4 weeks even though it's not about weight loss 🙄

Still no like or salty reply 🤔 even though she has commented to others posted after 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why so secretive with what she eats 🤔 maybe because she only shares half a story like she only eats half a portion!
So she's lost half a stone in 3/4 weeks even though it's not about weight loss 🙄

Still no like or salty reply 🤔 even though she has commented to others posted after 😂
I can't believe she has lost half a stone in such a short amount of time. I can lose that in 3 weeks when I try but I'm about 3 stone over weight.

In the last couple of days she's lost over 80 followers !!
Probably because of her reaching new heights of making people feel inferior, I didn’t think it was actually possible 🤣

Half a stone in that amount of time for someone of her size is worrying!! I’m about a stone overweight and reckon I could achieve that but only if I was really restrictive with what I ate, no treats etc and hammering the gym!

Reactions: 8
So is Dannie removed permanently or blocked for a week like I was 🙄
I think you have to be very careful when sharing posts you’ve made to whoever’s
Instagram accounts, I’m also of the opinion that they delete them so quickly it’s not worth the aggravation it causes posting ... we all know they visit this site on a regular basis 😉 so better to keep the comments here ...
I also think if it’s here it’s an opinion we the poster have so therefore it’s not trolling, if they come looking for it more fool them.

I didn't even get to see what she put 😂 late to the party as usual
Maybe Dannie will fill us in in a week's time like @Sweetbutpsycho ;)(y)

In the last couple of days she's lost over 80 followers !!
I'm really not surprised we all know she has always contradicted herself but with SW/calorie counting she is probably confusing alot of people and she is actually contradicting everything she has ever said about SW!!

For example she used to always cook from scratch and turned her nose up at ready meals or sauces etc.... because they had syns in, even thought most of her concoctions resemble cat sick:sick:😾 she did cook from scratch and she always used to say it didn't take any longer to cook from scratch but now she is saying she is getting them for convenience:unsure:
And with her using rice pouches she would never use them before because they have syns and boiled rice is free but they are convenient for her now because she can track her calories.There are so many other examples she has done recently.
I think the problem for her is her 12 week challenge isn't fitting in well with family life!
I think with that and the even more smug cocky attitude than she usually has will not go down well with people even people she calls "friends"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anybody else think she is getting a bit too masculine looking on top?! Or maybe that’s the idea it she can’t change her bottom half pump up the top half to make bottom half look smaller :unsure:🙄 I think it’s nice to be fit and toned but I think she is going a bit too far on the upper body and that’s just 4 weeks in!!
A05F2C71-D3FF-42B1-9A6E-A928CA6CF4F7.jpeg

Swipe up ⬆ If you’d like one #presssample
I only get a tiny percentage but will allow me to stay home and do duck all 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is going to the supermarket now called a ‘food haul’ just ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.