Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have fallen behind on the threads but just came on to say- those jackets are the most awful ugliest thing you could put on a child ever... and on a hot day! Also is she trying to get grayson into modelling with the poses?!
Yes I thought same she is DESPERATE for them to be child models isn’t she?

Reactions: 16
Totally agree. Sometimes she can’t do right for doing wrong. She’d of been judges either way. The mask was clearly pulled off by Grayson. Which has happened to me when I took mine to the supermarket because my husbands workings 6 day weeks st the moment and I don’t fancy going at 7.30 when he gets in or on his only day off.
I don’t think she looked her best at all yday, in the unfiltered pictures she actually looked a bit scruffy. She’s got millions of clothes so god knows why she wore that. Personally I think she’s got over confident with this challenge. The message that someone posted to her that was clearly stuff we say on here was a bit silly as it’s so obvious it’s what we talk about. She would never ever reply to that as it’s just obvious.
Don’t get me started on those shoes they are stupidly big 😂
I'm not wanting to argue with you but, she took the mask off before she lifted Grayson. He didn't touch it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not wanting to argue with you but, she took the mask off before she lifted Grayson. He didn't touch it.
I was just coming to say the same, she took it off then bent down to pick him up!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I can't get over how bad Grayson's squint is....it seems to be getting worse too.

Not making fun of him, I just hope it's not ignored because of her refusal to think of *her* boys as anything other than STOONINNNNN.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You can’t actually tell if she took it or Grayson if I’m honest! As the camera isn’t on her all that time. 🤷‍♀️ I’m not going to get into an argument either as there’s no point. Her mask did come off yes but who took it off we don’t actually know

In my eyes it looks like she’s moving her hair!😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I can't get over how bad Grayson's squint is....it seems to be getting worse too.

Not making fun of him, I just hope it's not ignored because of her refusal to think of *her* boys as anything other than STOONINNNNN.
I agree - as my daughter had a bad squint and ended up having corrective surgery, successfully, she really does need to see her GP who may refer her to the ophthalmology department as it will probably continue to get worse without intervention, then the only modelling Grayson will be doing will be for eye patches and glasses not chavvy jackets!

Edited to say - nothing wrong with wearing glasses, I do 🤓

• Heart
She needs a bag of chips for all these Salty replies of hers, madam has sure got a bit cocky in her older age, take a seat Nikki the prikki if you don’t want people to have an opinion don’t put your life out there, and ask yourself is a few free clothes and likes/ adulation from strangers really worth it.

I thought you couldn’t try anything on in the shops at the moment? Why has she taken so many photos in the coats if she didn’t buy them? Bet the shop was annoyed!
Remember she was hoping for freebies and we know she didn't get the jackets as she told her mate swfeebs that! The shoes are fugly but then their mother had terrible taste in shoes so no surprises there! Can't imagine going to the loo in her outfit with two (twins) overheated toddlers- she has no clue!

That mask seriously improves her face because you can't see much of it
She looked dead behind the fuming eyes tho'!

Reactions: 8
She’s such a fraud.
That filter makes her look like a glazed doughnut 🍩😂

Going to a shopping centre yesterday especially with children is the last thing on Earth I would have wanted to do!! She could have got the paddling pool out for them in that brand new garden and some ice lollies and actually let them have some fun for once but no - I felt so sorry for them trying on those jackets, they just looked confused ☹

Just caught up on here and found the new thread! - spent last night in a beer garden, walked 3 miles back down country lanes which was a laugh and then and ate everything we had in the fridge/freezer, it was perfect 🤣 Fopps would have hated it!

• Heart
  • Haha
So she posted 20 minutes ago saying she’s just finished her workout, so at about 12 she was already finished and said she did it while the boys napped.

What bloody time did they go for a nap at? I’ve never known kids to sleep so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just want to say not sticking up for her... really not

but if she would of dumped the boys on her parents we would of all gone off saying another day to herself to shop. I get that taking the boys shopping during Covid and the warmest day was not a great move and understand fully they were taken so she could get more stuff. But the video mummy of triplets posted to me shows her having the struggle we all do, she is trying to have a conversation and one is clinging her leg the other running away. Shows life not the fake tit she posts.

fell into an Instagram hole and followed the base link on mummy triplets and ended up on a couple of Birmingham content creators pages. 2 women (Middle Eastern) they didn’t have masks on either at base. Maybe they said they didn’t have too 🤷🏻‍♀️

anyway back to the normal! She’d of been better off swapping nursery day for them to go yesterday and her go to Birmingham
that’s a very good point made ... however it was a non-essential visit on the hottest day of the year so far that quite honestly with or without the boys she and the other wannabe mummies & daddies didn’t need to make to swan around receiving Freebies 😉

Reactions: 8
She needs a bag of chips for all these Salty replies of hers, madam has sure got a bit cocky in her older age, take a seat Nikki the prikki if you don’t want people to have an opinion don’t put your life out there, and ask yourself is a few free clothes and likes/ adulation from strangers really worth it.
she is getting cocky with her salty replies but then she still deletes them all ? If you're gonna witch back then own it..... leave them for all to see else you're just looking like a dick and wasting your time investing in retaliating then blocking anyway .... makes no sense ? !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
She was asking for Mask suggestions on her stories so here’s one that’s multi functional and stops the bullshit too :LOL:
93B82EB9-A9C5-4AD8-8DA2-1371FC87F53B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.