Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for going against the grain here but it was bloody hot today and I thought she dressed appropriately and she looked good, you can’t deny she’s got a good figure. It was 36 degrees where we lived - was absolutely dying 🤣 I don’t think she should have brought the kids with her, they would have been happier at home/with her parents, she probably would have been too!
absolutely nothing wrong with her outfit apart from the fact she is a nearly 40 something with 2 toddlers ( twins at that 😉 ) and is clearly too old for a play suit .... absolute mutton

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought you couldn’t try anything on in the shops at the moment? Why has she taken so many photos in the coats if she didn’t buy them? Bet the shop was annoyed!

Reactions: 19
Oh my god.. the hottest day the country has ever had and she’s taking those poor boys to a shop to
Pose in coats 😭 my toddlers were in the garden wearing pants all day in the shade dipping in and out of the paddling pool. Poor things would have hated it... and why is she not wearing a mask? She is absolutely vile and I bet her breath smells 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just want to say not sticking up for her... really not

but if she would of dumped the boys on her parents we would of all gone off saying another day to herself to shop. I get that taking the boys shopping during Covid and the warmest day was not a great move and understand fully they were taken so she could get more stuff. But the video mummy of triplets posted to me shows her having the struggle we all do, she is trying to have a conversation and one is clinging her leg the other running away. Shows life not the fake tit she posts.

fell into an Instagram hole and followed the base link on mummy triplets and ended up on a couple of Birmingham content creators pages. 2 women (Middle Eastern) they didn’t have masks on either at base. Maybe they said they didn’t have too 🤷🏻‍♀️

anyway back to the normal! She’d of been better off swapping nursery day for them to go yesterday and her go to Birmingham

Reactions: 17
I didn't need to put #AD
I don't beg for free tit

THEY ARE #PRESS SAMPLES.

Why do all these dick head begaholics now used #press sample? They are not press samples they are free / discounted clothes given to you in exchange for promotion. It's as if they think it sounds more exclusive / they sound more important if they use that expression.

Idiot.

Reactions: 23
I didn't need to put #AD
I don't beg for free tit

THEY ARE #PRESS SAMPLES.

Why do all these dick head begaholics now used #press sample? They are not press samples they are free / discounted clothes given to you in exchange for promotion. It's as if they think it sounds more exclusive / they sound more important if they use that expression.

Idiot.
I laugh at press sample... In my mind press means an actual journalist for a real company not some bs insta page

Reactions: 24
Have fallen behind on the threads but just came on to say- those jackets are the most awful ugliest thing you could put on a child ever... and on a hot day! Also is she trying to get grayson into modelling with the poses?!

Reactions: 17
Here she goes again with her inspirational quotes/sayings!! It's really boring. For someone who calls herself a content creator, she doesn't create much (worthwhile) content

Reactions: 10
What is the point in posting so many photos of the boys in those jackets saying "wait till you see what they got, they look so cute", if she didn't get the jackets in the end? Just to show off?

The inspirational quote is just another passive aggressive message for Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to bore off with the morning quotes. It actually says more about her than anybody else. She is the one making the judgment that people are unhappy. I’ll have you know that I’m extremely happy Fiona, with my honest job and not pimping my child out for a few quick bucks. I have one so obviously not as special as you, but content and secure in my little bubble without feeling the need to plaster my whole life publicly for stranger gratification.
However, what I do do is......have a rightful option iI to what you publicly choose to share on your very public social media. You give me the right to do that by making it all very public, I don’t agree with what you do and that’s mine opinion. At 40 years old I am allowed one of them. You may not always like what people say, and that’s ok. Either deal with it and move on or just don’t post things publicly. Quite simple really.
You have a nice day now 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She looks like a bloke anyway with those muscles 😂😂😂

Beautiful toddlers?? Jesus this woman is so full of herself not being bias but everyone thinks that there own children are beautiful but she actually thinks they could be models hahaha they are average kids actually Lawson is the better looking one two Lawsons would of been a good deal for her little models 😂

I was going to say the same I wouldn't describe them as beautiful at all. Lawson is cute.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 205272
Hi fopps, just to you know I’m not unhappy. Have a nice day you moron.
This is such BS. I am also the happiest I have been in a while, I'm pretty much back at work, my child is back at nursery (and loves it) and yesterday we went to the beach (up North and it wasn't as hot as where she was) and my child ended up just sitting in the sea fully clothed 😂 we thought it was hilarious and we will always remember trying to get her dry on the sand and she was just picking up handfuls of sand and getting it everywhere 😂 but I can't ever imagine Fopps and Chris doing that which makes me a bit sad for the boys 👎🏻 so maybe she needs to look a little closer to home about "unhappy people"

• Heart
Reactions: 22
06644D94-1E3D-4723-9A90-A6E6D40F6845.png
so we all do our bit but if you go to Base the rules don’t apply??? No masks. Trying on of clothes. Presume these pair don’t have to social distance?... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just want to say not sticking up for her... really not

but if she would of dumped the boys on her parents we would of all gone off saying another day to herself to shop. I get that taking the boys shopping during Covid and the warmest day was not a great move and understand fully they were taken so she could get more stuff. But the video mummy of triplets posted to me shows her having the struggle we all do, she is trying to have a conversation and one is clinging her leg the other running away. Shows life not the fake tit she posts.

fell into an Instagram hole and followed the base link on mummy triplets and ended up on a couple of Birmingham content creators pages. 2 women (Middle Eastern) they didn’t have masks on either at base. Maybe they said they didn’t have too 🤷🏻‍♀️

anyway back to the normal! She’d of been better off swapping nursery day for them to go yesterday and her go to Birmingham
Totally agree. Sometimes she can’t do right for doing wrong. She’d of been judges either way. The mask was clearly pulled off by Grayson. Which has happened to me when I took mine to the supermarket because my husbands workings 6 day weeks st the moment and I don’t fancy going at 7.30 when he gets in or on his only day off.
I don’t think she looked her best at all yday, in the unfiltered pictures she actually looked a bit scruffy. She’s got millions of clothes so god knows why she wore that. Personally I think she’s got over confident with this challenge. The message that someone posted to her that was clearly stuff we say on here was a bit silly as it’s so obvious it’s what we talk about. She would never ever reply to that as it’s just obvious.
Don’t get me started on those shoes they are stupidly big 😂

Reactions: 10
To be fair (I’m not sticking up for her honest 🤣) when you tense, your muscles show soooo much more. One of my friends is a PT but when you look at her normally she wouldn’t think she was as ripped as she is. As soon as she starts posing it’s a whole new story

Where did the bruises come from lol, looked like she had been doing rounds in the ring
Bruises from bashing into furniture in the overcrowded extension. Certainly wasn’t from any housework related items like the ironing board 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.