Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought the same, along with the bragging about freebies. I was hoping the husband would make more of a big deal about the online stuff though haha. Was a really good series, I managed to binge watch it in a day :ROFLMAO:
I watched it too after it was mentioned here. It was good, I think they could’ve made a lot more about her online influencer thing though too. Unfortunately so many of them like Fopps are so caught up in their own bubble they can’t even entertain the idea it could happen to them.

Reactions: 14
Capiton:

Faveson: Don't look now but it's that woman again...

Otherson: I thought we gave her the slip?

Faveson: we did but she's back again, she has to pretend to parent for instagram silly!

Otherson: I'm so glad she likes you more...

Faveson: unlucky pal she's onto you now!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Caption:

G: you go that way, I’ll go this way so that mummy wifie can’t catch us both!
L: there’s 2 of us you know TWO Ryan boys! No one else has TWO!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG PLEASE don’t tell me Haven have gifted this cow a holiday. I love our family holidays there 😩 Some of the parks have lodges now, I wonder if she went for one of those instead of a caravan?

I am also baffled by this caption competition - nothing is going on in the video🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’ll be maddening if she’s blagged a freebie staycation on a holiday site. Not because I’m jealous (did you hear that sheeple?), but because it means that her free holiday’s cost will trickle down into other people’s holidays. Yes, places have budgets for these things, but that budget comes from spreading the cost onto other people!

She’d never go to Haven or somewhere similar, it’s wasted on her! It be more “influential” if it was a place she’d been before/raved about “happy childhood holidays” etc and then she got it gifted. But out of the blue, through begging, is despicable.

(I’ve had a few cocktails, so apologies if my ranting isn’t coherent!)

Reactions: 17
And me even made that dodgy onion gravy 🙈🙈 you will get there. It’s hard but you will get there 🥰
I’m really trying to just listen to my body. I’m so tired of worrying and planning! I think I can get there I’m just so used to synning everything

• Sad
Reactions: 5
just caught up, fopps in a caravan....no way! can you imagine the level of snobbery?

so we all stay in this one place? with a kitchen in a living room? where will I film? where will the boys nap? I need their room re decorating exactly the same as at home or they just won't settle, is the fridge big enough for all the yogurt and quark we brought? Chris quickly tell them this is not ok, its not at all UH-mazing enough for us.......do they know who I am????? hands on hips, taps foot and gives wide eyes stare

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
just caught up, fopps in a caravan....no way! can you imagine the level of snobbery?

so we all stay in this one place? with a kitchen in a living room? where will I film? where will the boys nap? I need their room re decorating exactly the same as at home or they just won't settle, is the fridge big enough for all the yogurt and quark we brought? Chris quickly tell them this is not ok, its not at all UH-mazing enough for us.......do they know who I am????? hands on hips, taps foot and gives wide eyes stare
The kitchen in the living room won't bother her it'll be like being at home in her extension/play room/play area/dining room/kitchen 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The saddest bit for me is all the genuine suggestions on her post 😂🙈 get a life. She’s probably only gonna send you half a grenade bar as a prize

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The kitchen in the living room won't bother her it'll be like being at home in her extension/play room/play area/dining room/kitchen 🤪

Was literally about to say the same thing ! 😂 😂 Imagine going on holiday for the weekend and still putting your kids to bed the exact time you do at home - no break in routine...... no going to the entertainment - and then her and Chris sat in a caravan all evening - hope the WiFi is tit.... do you think they took her tablet so she could watch netflix ? Pair of absolute wet wipes !

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Was literally about to say the same thing ! 😂 😂 Imagine going on holiday for the weekend and still putting your kids to bed the exact time you do at home - no break in routine...... no going to the entertainment - and then her and Chris sat in a caravan all evening - hope the WiFi is tit.... do you think they took her tablet so she could watch netflix ? Pair of absolute wet wipes !
She wrote on her pathetic teenage blog (that she wrote when she was 35) that her boyfriend says "how are you both" because her ipad is in her hand at all times because she watches so many series .... errrrrm I really wouldn't be proud or be telling people that Fopperbollox 😳 how the hell does he put up with her.. he must be a right fanny too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How the flip has she gone out with 2 toddlers in something strapless unless it’s glued to your skin she’s asking for trouble 😂
She looks like the genie 🧞‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.