Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god kids in bare feet on the beach scare me to death since I read about weever fish and their sting! 😫
I was going to say the exact same thing - grew up in Cornwall by the beach and people getting stung by weaver fish happens every year. Won’t go to the beach without water shoes but maybe that’s just me! I was at Haven a couple of years ago with my kids and this young lad came up to show us a fish he’d found - was a weaver fish 😕 told him to go and put it straight back in the sea.

Reactions: 6
Fopps in a caravan?! No chance! I’ve just arrived back from a week in a caravan park, all the stereotypical British holiday stuff - and I had a great time! Can’t imagine Fopps getting involved with the bingo and eating chicken and chips in a basket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had a text from my old SW consultant today informing me that groups were being allowed to reopen on 24th August and she couldn’t wait to have me back! She will be waiting along time....I haven’t been in over a year and it’s taken me just as long to form a “normal” relationship with food! I refused to eat oil, butter, have dressings it sauces etc etc. I was brainwashed in believing they were bad. I now eat them all and guess what Fiona l’m a happy size 10, not bragging but just saying that the right balance of food works well and you don’t have to restrict yourself.
This is where I’m trying to get to! I stopped having gravy with my Sunday lunch even!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Fopps in a caravan?! No chance! I’ve just arrived back from a week in a caravan park, all the stereotypical British holiday stuff - and I had a great time! Can’t imagine Fopps getting involved with the bingo and eating chicken and chips in a basket 😂
She likes to portray herself as well off and celebrity-like, but in reality she doesn’t appear to have had a particularly privileged upbringing and family background, with a fairly low income working class family and a poor education. I think the reality is that she will fit right in on a caravan site. I only make that judgement based on what we’ve seen of other family members, their grammar, and her dreadful accent when she lets it slip, so maybe not the most balanced of perspectives!

**edit to add that I bloody love a caravan park holiday so am not snobby about them at all! My kids would take a Haven holiday over a foreign holiday any day. But then I’m not a pretentious wanna like Prikki, always trying to be something I’m not**

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I’ll can’t imagine her in a caravan either 🤣🤣 I doubt it will be a freebie though, holiday sights are very much in demand presently

Reactions: 7
maybe after watching The Secrets She Keeps, she's finally realised just how dangerous it can be to post your constant whereabouts to people :unsure:

I doubt it, but you never know 😂

Would love to see her in a caravan, especially without the babysitters there too. Bet they don't take the boys to watch the kids show's though (if they are happening at the moment, not sure what the rules are on entertainment) It would be hilarious watching her do the party dances 😂

Reactions: 15
I had a text from my old SW consultant today informing me that groups were being allowed to reopen on 24th August and she couldn’t wait to have me back! She will be waiting along time....I haven’t been in over a year and it’s taken me just as long to form a “normal” relationship with food! I refused to eat oil, butter, have dressings it sauces etc etc. I was brainwashed in believing they were bad. I now eat them all and guess what Fiona l’m a happy size 10, not bragging but just saying that the right balance of food works well and you don’t have to restrict yourself.
My old SW consultant is now the Cambridge Consultant 😂 Says a lot about the plan I feel!

I hated SW, I was a hangry mess on it. bleeping clapping a weight loss I ask you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My old SW consultant is now the Cambridge Consultant 😂 Says a lot about the plan I feel!

I hated SW, I was a hangry mess on it. bleeping clapping a weight loss I ask you
And the constant excuses of why they hadn’t lost....I became one of them.....🙈🙈🙈

Fopps is such a dim wit, so fake and now all this crap following slimming world as well as calorie counting and all this crap, she should just face up to the fact she has an eating disorder for she could of had some of the pizza she just tracked it, saying she had wine make me laugh, as if you fake idiot. It would suit her better to concentrate on feeding her boys never mind starving them along with her, they always look so unhappy especially gray gray, he always looks so sad, prob malnourished

She better get used to holidaying local coz it ain’t likely Cyprus will be letting her in no matter how important she ‘thinks’ she is. Can’t go into Cyprus if you’ve been in uk in the last 14 days and a friend who lives there said they are starting to push the panic button as their cases are rising

She better get used to holidaying local coz it ain’t likely Cyprus will be letting her in no matter how important she ‘thinks’ she is. Can’t go into Cyprus if you’ve been in uk in the last 14 days and a friend who lives there said they are starting to push the panic button as their cases are rising
My hubby was supposed to be army training for 2 weeks in September, in Cyprus. He has had confirmation today that it’s been cancelled and now being done over here!

Fopps is such a dim wit, so fake and now all this crap following slimming world as well as calorie counting and all this crap, she should just face up to the fact she has an eating disorder for she could of had some of the pizza she just tracked it, saying she had wine make me laugh, as if you fake idiot. It would suit her better to concentrate on feeding her boys never mind starving them along with her, they always look so unhappy especially gray gray, he always looks so sad, prob malnourished
Wonder if the boys got a slice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Thing is, calorie counting gives you so much more freedom than SW. She could easily have had some pizza, even just a 2-3 slices with a nice salad and counted the cals if she was so bothered. She’s so screwed up.

Reactions: 15
maybe after watching The Secrets She Keeps, she's finally realised just how dangerous it can be to post your constant whereabouts to people :unsure:

I doubt it, but you never know 😂

Would love to see her in a caravan, especially without the babysitters there too. Bet they don't take the boys to watch the kids show's though (if they are happening at the moment, not sure what the rules are on entertainment) It would be hilarious watching her do the party dances 😂
I thought that too about The Secrets She Keeps.The bit that stood out to me was when the husband said ‘ you’re the one that puts our whole lives online ‘ so relevant to Fopps but that was probably in one ear out the other, she just hears what she wants to hear.
Thank you to who recommended it on here, it was really good (y)🍿

Reactions: 20
I thought that too about The Secrets She Keeps.The bit that stood out to me was when the husband said ‘ you’re the one that puts our whole lives online ‘ so relevant to Fopps but that was probably in one ear out the other, she just hears what she wants to hear.
Thank you to who recommended it on here, it was really good (y)🍿
Yeah I thought the same, along with the bragging about freebies. I was hoping the husband would make more of a big deal about the online stuff though haha. Was a really good series, I managed to binge watch it in a day :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
My hubby was supposed to be army training for 2 weeks in September, in Cyprus. He has had confirmation today that it’s been cancelled and now being done over here!

Wonder if the boys got a slice 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t be silly it was probably past their bedtime 😴 🍕

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.