Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should she not be telling us which items of clothing they were gifted? Obviously the jackets but stories imply shoes too?

Reactions: 7
Funny how she’s said “thank goodness for air con, as it was rather warm with the masks on today”. Didn’t keep it on though, did you Flopps?

See the dad account that was there doesn’t like tagging the stories as #ad either...

Reactions: 11
daywithdads pic versus hers. But she doesn’t filter her pics.
Oh it's the play suit !!!! I still can't get over all the clothes she's bought and she wears that - she gets more dressed up for the park lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been looking at daywithdads profile... I imagine she is soooooo bloody jealous of him! That's how you do a renovation/extension

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been looking at daywithdads profile... I imagine she is soooooo bloody jealous of him! That's how you do a renovation/extension
Fairly certain his house is up for sale too. For over a million

Edit: found it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her legs are vile..doesn’t matter how little calories she eats a day she’s still got those bloody legs!

Reactions: 10
He hasn’t got an island, he’s got a continent 😂
She’ll hate that. Such a hanger on
I just had a quick look at his profile and omg she's so tried to copy his kitchen space! The blue sofa, the way it's set out, the doors!! But sadly for Fopperbollox she's just a fat knees failure as it looks S.H.I.T

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fairly certain his house is up for sale too. For over a million

Edit: found it
Now that is stunning ! It is also a really exclusive area too.... I had a look at his profile earlier..... if you scroll back some of the before pics they have done an insane job..... mostly by himself - with TWO babies.... Hmmmmmmmm !!!!

Reactions: 9
I just had a quick look at his profile and omg she's so tried to copy his kitchen space! The blue sofa, the way it's set out, the doors!! But sadly for Fopperbollox she's just a fat knees failure as it looks S.H.I.T
Oh yeah, she really has 😂 how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her legs are vile..doesn’t matter how little calories she eats a day she’s still got those bloody legs!
I always think this, she's trying hard to change her natural body shape and bone structure and it's just not possible. If she didn't have implants she'd be completely flat chested and she is never going to have svelt hips and legs like a gazelle. What a shame for her she just can't accept it🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.