Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that was me, but I don’t think they’ll allow it for a thread title but I’ll try it 😂
Fopperholic #48 Yogurt is a remedy for thrush. This is why she eats it cos she’s an irritating bleep

How about just tweeking it - Youghurt is a remedy for thrush... this is why she eats it cos she's an irritating bush ;) ??

I know I'm tit at these !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well spotted. Tut tut. Silly cow
that sure looks like a fun day....Grayson has ripped her mask off and Lawson is heading for the nearest exit.....try and filter that Fopp! she looks fuming!!!!

Reactions: 11
that sure looks like a fun day....Grayson has ripped her mask off and Lawson is heading for the nearest exit.....try and filter that Fopp! she looks fuming!!!!
To be fair she’s the head for taking her kids shopping!! Honestly can’t think of anything worse and especially in this heat. I’d rather shop online much more convenient when you have two kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be fair she’s the head for taking her kids shopping!! Honestly can’t think of anything worse and especially in this heat. I’d rather shop online much more convenient when you have two kids.
I haven't been to a clothes shop since probably Christmas - I do all my shopping online and I most certainly wouldn't of taken toddlers - that's TWIN TODDLERS .... 2 BABIES on a bloody hot day to an 'Event' in a shop........ the triplet mum didn't take her kids...... bet she still gets freebies too..... what a waste of a day.... !!

Reactions: 13
Wish she would hurry up with these photos from today! The suspense is killing me, can't wait to see the difference between the Instagram version and the reality version!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Prikki throwing her phone when she realises we’ve seen all the pics from today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fopperholic #48 - Transformation pics used as a distraction because the extension reveal vlog is still missing in action

🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hmmmmm.......🤔
Not quite the same as her recent weight transformation pictures 😉
#filterfopps
What fresh hell is this?! Firstly how cheap and chavvy is the boobs out outfit, secondly where are all those bruises from?! And thirdly on a hot day like this why take two toddlers to a clothes shop, I bet they were bored out of their minds! Even in still pics like this she looks awkward as their mum, why is she not any more maternal after two years!! Maybe if she spent less time looking at herself and phone less time with her props, sorry sons she might be better off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #48 She's the human form of thrush, we know you LOVE Vage but you need to SHUSH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I always think fake tits only look good if you’ve a bit of meat on your bones - on a slim person, big implants look like grapefruits sat on an ironing board.

Why does she have fake grass? Surely normal grass would do for a garden that size?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she now trolling us by continuing to put “boy’s”!!?!? Does she think she is actually working in the press/media?! It’s laughable.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.