Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says on her stories she didn't have to take the boys to today's event but she chose to 🤔 funny because she can't take them both to nursery on her own 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry for quoting myself... I've just noticed the absolute boats they have on their feet... but she's a shoe expert.
god the shoes are massive! Those clown shoes are coming back to haunt you again #Nikki the clown.....I would wear them in my size.....wait they are my size!!!!

Reactions: 7
Didn’t mad maz comment about seeing the boys today? She will definitely have not gone by herself! Her parents will be in the car!

Reactions: 7
Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I can't believe Fiona and her twins, that's two babies have been in my hometown on one of the hottest days of the year and I missed her 😅 The reason why?! Me and my family were walking through fields with cows, sheep, horses and even a fox! We then stopped at a local country pub and had a few drinks (me and my husband) and a bite to eat (chips). We got home after the kids normal dinner time so they had it later, played out in the garden after dinner as the weather is beautiful. We chose not to bathe them tonight but instead they all had a wash at the sink, brushed their teeth and went to bed talking about the adventure we had been on and all the wonderful animals we had seen.
I know who's had the better day Fopps and it ain't you ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Boobs and bra hanging out, can’t hold her own child, no way are they size 8 legs.......such a classy ole bird she is!

And I’m sorry, but those jackets do not suit the boys....anything for nothing though, ah??
tits and legs- thought the rule was one or the other not both....god them kids look like they want to make a dash for the door- such a fun day my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you watch the mummy triplet stories, Grayson is clearly having a paddy, she looks all flustered and ends up removing her mask.
So if our kids are playing up in a shop does that mean we can take our masks off too????

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Who was it that had us all laughing at something along the lines of fopps being an irritating bleep... We need them back for thread suggestion 🤣🤣
Oh that was me, but I don’t think they’ll allow it for a thread title but I’ll try it 😂
Fopperholic #48 Yogurt is a remedy for thrush. This is why she eats it cos she’s an irritating bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If you watch the mummy triplet stories, Grayson is clearly having a paddy, she looks all flustered and ends up removing her mask.
So if our kids are playing up in a shop does that mean we can take our masks off too????
Omg, she did take her mask off, I missed it the first time of watching. Grayson has a.paddy, she takes her mask off then picks him up!! Fopps and her socially distancing of course and I've been following the rules is all bollocks

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg, she did take her mask off, I missed it the first time of watching. Grayson has a.paddy, she takes her mask off then picks him up!! Fopps and her socially distancing of course and I've been following the rules is all bollocks
I’ve just watched back too, she definitely takes it off. The woman also looks like she is trying to call
Lawson over to her too. We just need to know if she was gifted the coats or not to know if another rule has been broken!
There isn’t much feedback from this “event” must have been as boring as hell. How the hell so you hold an event in a shop when you are restricted to how many people can go in!

Reactions: 5
Fopperholic #49 looking for a freebie tits on show its all about The Base if you know you know.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can't wait to see her filtered photos from today... Those legs ain't gonna look like these pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be spending hours filtering and photoshopping the photos from today 😂 trying to make it less obvious haha funny thing is she can’t filter or photoshop when it’s someone else’s page

Reactions: 10
All those clothes n she puts on a not leaving the house outfit!
the chav jackets are something else no words for them!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.