Fopperholic #47 no calories in, loads of lies out, filters her photos? We have no doubt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So faveson is back in the game with 3 pics on his own because he suits the crappy chav jacket so much better 🙄 god this woman is a fickle runt. Whoever said these children are purely accessories to her is correct

Reactions: 20
So faveson is back in the game with 3 pics on his own because he suits the crappy chav jacket so much better 🙄 god this woman is a fickle runt. Whoever said these children are purely accessories to her is correct
The Ronnie and Reggie of Warwickshire are little moneymakers.....chav brother is killing himself laughing in Cyprus!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So what did they get given? She said she would show it in the stories, so when she kept showing the boys in those jackets she implied that's what they got.

Reactions: 5
Fairly certain his house is up for sale too. For over a million

Edit: found it
Stunning house, not sure how you top that.... cant imagine renovating a house to that standard and then moving.

Going back through his profile.... soooooo many ads! Not sure why companies gift so much stuff to people who can clearly afford it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
No matter how low her calorie intake is it will not change the shape of her legs (and knees) Sadly I think this is one of the reasons she's doing this challenge. Her top half is lovely. She needs to accept the bottom half is genetic. Keep the skirts long Nicola 👍

Reactions: 8
Literally just posted this and I'm blocked (again) 🙄 but why? What is wrong with what I said and asked? Crazy witch!!!!
She's been reading on here I reckon... she was too stupid to spot the fake arse licking comments before 😄 paranoia is strong in this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally just posted this and I'm blocked (again) 🙄 but why? What is wrong with what I said and asked? Crazy witch!!!!
So you're our little pocket rocket !!! :love::love::love: I had looked at 'her' profile earlier and wondered why she followed so many Fopps related people ... brilliant ! She blocked you because she's tit scared your kids would be invited instead of hers !! xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.