Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he’s really taking the piss! Even Joe Wicks doesn’t cost that much 😂

I don‘t think she’s paid for it. My mate went to a personal trainer after leaving WW and he made it clear to her she had to change her relationship with food. He insisted nuts, seeds, butter, coconut oil etc were all included in her diet, I assume this PT if he’s any good has also stated the same to Floppybollocks.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He doesn't seem that great of a trainer.... I've just watched his stories and he wasn't sure what TDEE stood for exactly. As a PT it should roll off the tongue.

Watch his stories and answering questions... Not the best!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
At the end of the day we all know this plans going to be amazing she’s going to tone up etc the after pics have more than likely been done already 30 seconds after the before ones! His prob dropped her a few quid to promote his business 😂😂

Reactions: 14
At the end of the day we all know this plans going to be amazing she’s going to tone up etc the after pics have more than likely been done already 30 seconds after the before ones! His prob dropped her a few quid to promote his business 😂😂
Absolutely this ☝🏻

Reactions: 11
THREE HUNDRED bleeping QUID A MONTH?! 😱 I’m quite into fitness and I fork out £20 a month for gym membership 🤣 She could have bought a few weights online & joined James Smith Academy or something, tracked calories in My Fitness Pal, home workouts. Not everyone is a cheapskate like me I guess 😂 We were fairly flush before lockdown ruined things but I could never have spent that much. I don’t buy new clothes continually either though 😂

Reactions: 17
The mirror out the garden has finished me off today. She’s actually more mental than I thought. If I was her neighbour and looked out my window to see that I’d have been screaming. You can imagine it can’t you? Manoeuvring it around all her tit she’s put in her non playroom/playroom extension. She’s had to dodge the island off Portugal, the sink in the middle of the room then squeeze it past her new sofa or her dining table. duck sake what’s the point? It’s the same stretched photo of you in a dress with your crappy Tesco heels on whether your in the garden or the kitchen! Then she’s got to take it back in. I’d have had my phone out and be sending a pic of my mental neighbour to all my friends in my WhatsApp saying look at this daft trout who lives next door. You lot are the next best thing to that. Anyway that’s off my chest!

Thankyou so much for this laugh! (My mother in law is in hospital as she had to have a tumour removed today it’s a worrying time but this has literally been just the tonic I needed.) I’m creased! She is literally bat tit crazy! I cannot or will not ever get over how vain this madam actually is, we all thought she’d dial it down a bit in motherhood but she just got worse! I don’t know how people around her cope with her, theres no hope for mad maz she’s utterly brainwashed by her, but if I was Carly how could you not piss yourself at this airheads antics! Global pandemic Fopps style....goto Florida, parade around a Disney World Petri dish, spend a tit load on endless deliveries giving zeros about the delivery drivers health, be totally tone deaf to people’s situations and suffering, get a botox top up, put up pics of sticking your belly out a bit to thousands of people, to compare to a better pic in a few weeks with correct posture and breathing in because you want more validation for a “challenge” She couldn’t be any less arsed about wider issues if she tried. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why cant she use my fitness pal to track calories and go on you tube to find a personal trainer work out for free. More money then sense.

She will pay 300 a month for that but wont replace her kitchen when doing the extension

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He doesn't seem that great of a trainer.... I've just watched his stories and he wasn't sure what TDEE stood for exactly. As a PT it should roll off the tongue.

I’m shocked ..... TDEE is fundamental to trainer
and It is certainly part of the curriculum on the course

Reactions: 7
12 weeks until perfect teeth, 12 weeks until the perfect body - she’s really going for it! She must have something big planned for her 40th.
Funny that she said she couldn’t keep her invisalign on when she was pregnant as she was eating more.. so it’s no coincidence they’re back on now she’s practically starving herself! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

He’s probably done one of those internet short courses. I work with ex-offenders finding them work and education opportunities and you wouldn’t believe some of the stuff that people have advertised as ‘educashun’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is so much calorie deficit information out there for free so why anyone would charge that amount just to tell you the same thing is ridiculous. He’s not even offering one on one personal training, I would expect that also paying that amount per month. Plus he’d have to buy my food and cook for me 😂

According to his FB page he is employed as a Project Manager at Telent..... wonder if he does the PT on the side ? Also the woman who Fopps said looks 'phenomenal' she's on his FB page .... she looks good but no significant difference really !! If he's a PT and watching her FB and Insta and only seeing the food she's posting then he's a tit PT...... and for that amount of money he don't sound like he's offering much !!

He’s probably done one of those internet short courses. I work with ex-offenders finding them work and education opportunities and you wouldn’t believe some of the stuff that people have advertised as ‘educashun’ 🙄
Not wanting to judge by appearance *but I'm going to anyway* 😆 he does look like a cocky pound land James Smith. Can't stand him either! They look quite rough dare I say it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

For goodness sake even I know what that means and I’m about as interested in all that as Fopps is in politics!

He calls himself a body transformation coach not a personal trainer so clearly he’s not qualified to be talking about any of this stuff. She probably got a discount and it all looks good for the gram which is why she’s doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we start a gofundme for mad Mazza to have her kissy lips surgically removed from fopps arse??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just double checked and it’s actually £599 one of payment for 3 months or £249 per month
He then adds at the bottom ‘would young rather the £599 still in your account after 3 months or be 1-3 stone lighter’
🤔
I’d rather the cash in my bank mate and I’ll carry on entering my calories into MFP and doing my YouTube workouts for free ✊🏼💦💦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.