Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 weeks until perfect teeth, 12 weeks until the perfect body - she’s really going for it! She must have something big planned for her 40th.
Funny that she said she couldn’t keep her invisalign on when she was pregnant as she was eating more.. so it’s no coincidence they’re back on now she’s practically starving herself! 😂
Ah yes it’s her 40th in September isn’t it! Makes perfect sense

Reactions: 8
Just double checked and it’s actually £599 one of payment for 3 months or £249 per month
He then adds at the bottom ‘would young rather the £599 still in your account after 3 months or be 1-3 stone lighter’
🤔
I’d rather the cash in my bank mate and I’ll carry on entering my calories into MFP and doing my YouTube workouts for free ✊🏼💦💦
Her little sheeples will fall for the bullshit and be throwing their money at him 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s having a midlife crisis! Going all out for her 40th! Who flipping cares you vain bint! She really thinks she’s someone special 😂 of course she hasn’t paid for any of this service it’s all promotion for his business because she has a large following who in there right mind would pay that kind of money during a pandemic when time’s are hard they’re all nuts

Reactions: 13
She wants to be ultra trim to try and outshine Carly at her own wedding (if it's still going ahead?)... Can't have the attention on another female in the family now can we...

Reactions: 11
She wants to be ultra trim to try and outshine Carly at her own wedding (if it's still going ahead?)... Can't have the attention on another female in the family now can we...
The wedding is postponed until next year - can't remember when .... July maybe ? she will never outshine Carly she looks years younger and is naturally stunning !!

EDIT - Wedding is 29 August 2021....... wonder if Fopps will go this year and then next for the wedding - she'll be coming back day after so she's back for HER boys birthday !

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her dinner tonight looked bleeping awful I'm surprised her mother didnt comment on the dinner 'wow your dinner looks so gorgeous Ive never tried quinoa before you must bring some round next time we see each other social distancing of course' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The more this gets discussed the more I think it’s a scam somewhere along the line. Either Fopps is in on it or not but it smells fishy and it ain’t no salmon curry I smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The wedding is postponed until next year - can't remember when .... July maybe ? she will never outshine Carly she looks years younger and is naturally stunning !!

EDIT - Wedding is 29 August 2021....... wonder if Fopps will go this year and then next for the wedding - she'll be coming back day after so she's back for HER boys birthday !
Ahh why did I think it was in Sept 😆 was that the original date?

Haha how do you know these things?? I've a job to keep up! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Ahh why did I think it was in Sept 😆 was that the original date?

Haha how do you know these things?? I've a job to keep up! 🤣

Yes it was Sept this year - because I'm sure the boys birthday is while they are/were away - she said recently they don't know now whether to go ?

I looked on Carly's Insta she'd put the new date...... my mates don't call me FB/Insta FBI for nothing 😂 😂 😂🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she goes on a crash diet she actually risks putting more weight on afterwards. What happens after the twelve week program? This program looks kinda hard to maintain long term.

Sad because with slimming world she’s always promoted ‘It’s not a diet it’s a lifestyle’ so seems an odd choice to do this.

I wonder what Fopps and Carlys relationship is like now after Fopps surprise meant they couldn’t go home for months!

Reactions: 14
Mirror in the garden. Seen it all now. Seen. It. All.

Her neighbours must piss themselves at the pair of them and their photos shoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t get how 1600-odd calories is more than she normally eats? Surely she wouldn’t weigh 10st if she was under-eating that much on the regular?

I did an 1,800 calorie diet a few years back (with lifting weights) and lost weight v quickly.

Reactions: 10
I just had a nose at that PT’s Facebook page. He’s an ex-footballer. He’s also only 33, his face looks so much older.

Anyway, he lists absolutely no qualifications in being a PT/nutritionist/etc whatsoever. How he justifies his prices I do not know - he comes across as a complete knob.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Don’t know how the guy sleeps at night charging that much! That’s crazy money if you don’t even get personal training sessions from him.

I pay £4.99 a month for Team RH and use My Fitness Pal and it’s working great. No restricting myself and living off salad and quinoa day in day out. Fiona is setting herself up for failure right from the start by not sticking to her calorie allowance. If you don’t listen and start off low you have nowhere to go at the end of it. Completely unsustainable and messes up your metabolism making it harder to keep the weight off in the long run. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I just had a nose at that PT’s Facebook page. He’s an ex-footballer. He’s also only 33, his face looks so much older.

Anyway, he lists absolutely no qualifications in being a PT/nutritionist/etc whatsoever. How he justifies his prices I do not know - he comes across as a complete knob.
I didn't like the look of him either. I hope it goes plastic tits up for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.