Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so so lying about that sofa .... she would have made Chris move the tv etc ASAP
and it would have been all over the gram complete with SWIPE UP had it arrived .... we see through you Flop.

I'd rather stay fat than eat this crap !! #justsayin 🙄 🙄 🙄
I tried that vegan kebab “meat” stuff and it literally made me gag
utterly rank

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What’s an mlm coach?
Yeah, a Multi Level Marketing /pyramid scheme. There are a few fitness/nutrition schemes about lately (especially with home workouts on the rise). Coaches show their before and after pics, videos of workouts and share their success story to encourage others to join them. Once they've been doing it a while they recruit others to coach /mentor. Often coaches also have to follow a particular nutrition plan, drink "energise" shakes/drinks, pay a monthly fee to be a coach and encourage other people to sign up for yearly subscriptions (for more commission). I just thought she could potentially go down that route, but then she gave up the SW job to have more time with the boys, so she wouldn't have the time to be a coach! ;)

Reactions: 10
I’m catching up from Sunday and I have to say.,,,how bloody boring is this latest content?? Oh my, what’s the point of doing it if you aren’t prepared to share all you eat? Oh yes, because you are NOT eating! Her PT needs reporting if he is allowing her to eat all she is.
I had to laugh at the bottle of wine, no way did she drink 2 glasses, more like 2 cap fulls. I currently have half a bottle of wine in a gin glass (it’s one of those weeks, Fiona I have a real job and need the release!). Her desperation to tag Tesco and their clothes range is still there, it’s sad 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SW is not calorie controlled at all. I added mine up one day and it was near on 3000 cals and I still had my syns. I was over eating badly on the plan. They teach you that the more you eat, the more you lose!

Is Prikki trying to say she’s had around 600 cals on tea and squash today? Oh do duck off Nikki!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The mirror out the garden has finished me off today. She’s actually more mental than I thought. If I was her neighbour and looked out my window to see that I’d have been screaming. You can imagine it can’t you? Manoeuvring it around all her tit she’s put in her non playroom/playroom extension. She’s had to dodge the island off Portugal, the sink in the middle of the room then squeeze it past her new sofa or her dining table. duck sake what’s the point? It’s the same stretched photo of you in a dress with your crappy Tesco heels on whether your in the garden or the kitchen! Then she’s got to take it back in. I’d have had my phone out and be sending a pic of my mental neighbour to all my friends in my WhatsApp saying look at this daft trout who lives next door. You lot are the next best thing to that. Anyway that’s off my chest!
Honestly I’m speechless 😶 This Creature gets more bat tit crazy by the Day! An almost 40yr Old dragging a bleeping Mirror....Into the bleeping Garden.... Someone send help 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone please tell me how she doesn’t tit herself daily eating a grenade bar every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t need any extra calories, she’s already full from all the venom inside of her ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Again she is literally talking tit SW is not in any way calorie controlled if it was you certainly wouldn’t be allowed unlimited rice, pasta and potato 🙄 this woman deliberately misleads and is bloody dangerous to anyone who has a serious weight problem.... I for one before I had a gastric bypass could eat a whole bag of pasta in one sitting with a separate side bowl of salad for speed ... needless to say I got fatter following SW it was only after my bypass when I sat with a nutritionist I actually really understood about calories and macros that I realised that SW had actually fucked up my relationship around food and that some of the recipes ie mug cakes, ie sw Yorkshire puds, sw gravy etc all had more calories in them than some of the branded variety you can buy at the supermarket...

Reactions: 12
Again she is literally talking tit SW is not in any way calorie controlled if it was you certainly wouldn’t be allowed unlimited rice, pasta and potato 🙄 this woman deliberately misleads and is bloody dangerous to anyone who has a serious weight problem.... I for one before I had a gastric bypass could eat a whole bag of pasta in one sitting with a separate side bowl of salad for speed ... needless to say I got fatter following SW it was only after my bypass when I sat with a nutritionist I actually really understood about calories and macros that I realised that SW had actually fucked up my relationship around food and that some of the recipes ie mug cakes, ie sw Yorkshire puds, sw gravy etc all had more calories in them than some of the branded variety you can buy at the supermarket...
Same here! My metabolism was totally buggered after four years on SW. I was literally just eating fake sugar every day. The difference in my skin, hair and nails since leaving!
If I didn’t know the sort of person Nikki was, I’d think her PT didn’t have a clue what he was talking about. She’s a diabolical advert for his business.

Reactions: 11
I hope her body thinks duck it and holds onto any water/calories it does get and she ends the transformation by gaining weight 😂 she's said it's about muscle blah blah blah but we all know it's to loose those few pounds she couldn't shift when she went back to SW.

She is nearly 40 and has carried TWINS! That's 2 babies don't you know 😉 her body is fine!

Reactions: 17
So a grown woman of 40 with two young children who is working out daily is surviving on approx 1000-1200 calories a day? She’s lying if she says she’s making up the rest from tea etc why wouldn’t you share that as well instead of only mentioning them when asked?

There’s a young girl on 24 hours in A&E at the minute who has anorexia nervosa and is limiting herself to 500 calories per day. It’s stupid tit like this all over social media that can cause this. Obviously no one under the age of 30 is probably even watching Fiona but she’s honestly so dangerous considering most of her following are likely to be vulnerable when it comes to their weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.