Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute shocking the lack of calories in her days food wow. She really has got an eating disorder. All this is about drastic weight loss she 100% wants to be around 9st by then end of this. Can’t believe she isn’t even taking a paid PT’s advice. As for the mirror in the garden photo I’ve no words🙈 whats with all the mega short dresses at the minute just for taking the kids out?

Reactions: 17
How much is this fitness plan? a few have said its expensive and shes said it's an investment..

Reactions: 9
She's normally always taking pics of every bland dry meal she inhales 🙄 why do the pics have to look good, last nights didn't but made the cut 😆

Hmmmm 🤔
She just can't be arsed to reply can she 🙄 this is your job as you keep reminding us frequently Fopperbollox you hole.

Reactions: 14
She is so bloody salty! Her PT needs to have a word, she’s a shite advert for his business
She's probably hangry if that's all she's eaten, I'd be in a crappy mood if I'd looked after two toddlers all day then only eaten lettuce and weird bits of meat flavoured cardboard for dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is such a cow. No, she doesn’t HAVE to do anything.

She would be better off doing duck all, she might save a few quid and some dignity

Reactions: 18
WTF is salted fish face Fiona on about... SW isn't flexible? Did I just imagine your blog Fiona written in the style of a 14yr olds diary, where you whine and piss constantly about stacking on timber cause you've been a "flexi lexi" too often?? And how many times have you said that's the beauty of SW you eat what you want 🤣🤣🤣🤣 need to keep up with your own Fopperbollox love, even the sheep will see through it soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m calorie counting at the minute. I’ve had around 1400 today but the only exercise I’ve done is a half hour walk. If she is doing proper workouts that is no where near enough and I don’t understand how she’s not starving!

Reactions: 13
A 40 year old mother living on around 1200 calories. She really is a bleeping moron!! She damaging herself so badly. She’s gonna make herself ill from this, what a dumb witch

Reactions: 16
I messaged him and asked and that’s what he quoted. Nearly fell off my chair 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
About £570 for the 3 months or £279 per month
Jesus 😂 I won’t even do slimming clubs like SW or WW because of the cost 😂 that unlimited pot of savings is getting another hammering it seems.

I’m actually looking to buy a car at the moment and I wouldn’t even want to spend that a month on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WTAF??? That is OUTRAGEOUS 😱
Her PT might need a few messages to point out that the crazy lady with the eating disorder is not helping his business at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.