Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is clutching for content for sure, latest story is "im wearing something from this video" who the hell cares!! talk about scraping the barrel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her latest story has proper annoyed us. She's been sent something thru the post as a GIFT and she's tagged it as an ad begrudgingly sayin by posting it she's doin someone a favour 😭 naw hun she's gave you a gift THEYRE doin the favour. Ungrateful!

Reactions: 24
I hate the "press sample" thing. Most of the beggars aren't actually what I'd consider "press" 😂 and sample implies to me that it isn't the finished product or it's a little bit of the product. Just call it what it is - a gift! And stop trying to make out that it's any more than that. It's like these people think they are doing big a big public service by showing us all this stuff but honestly if I want something, I'll go out (under normal circumstances obviously - I am still locked down) and buy it, because I need/want it, not because you've shown it in your crappy not really that funny #ad/not a paid posted gifted press sample.

Someone gave it to you for free = gift.

Reactions: 23
What does she mean ‘I’ll happily wait’?
Surely you ask your hairdresser for an appointment, give them your availability, and they offer you what they have? Who calls their hairdresser and says ‘hi please can I have an appointment but I’ll happily wait’?! She’s obviously put herself on a waiting list and she’s got in on the first day! (No shame about btw, I would’ve been too if they’d have been able to fit me in!)

I bet they’re off on another family day out today. Now more things are open she’ll be back to never staying in the house.

Reactions: 18
she'll have been up early boiling her eggs for todays trip out im sure

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yours had 47 likes, usually a winning number 🥰
I still wouldn't of won because the original was about 60....... also the content she provides changes so rapidly daily - what was relevant on Sunday last week is long forgotten by now as she has given us some much more content 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed she weight 140lbs which is 10stone. When she scrolled down it said her desired weight is 129lbs which is 9st 2lb.

I still don’t believe she’s a size 8, I weigh less that her ans still wear a 12

Reactions: 15
I noticed she weight 140lbs which is 10stone. When she scrolled down it said her desired weight is 129lbs which is 9st 2lb.

I still don’t believe she’s a size 8, I weigh less that her ans still wear a 12
She just buys clothes that are floaty or oversize so she can get into an 8

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.