Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having a midlife crisis! Going all out for her 40th! Who flipping cares you vain bint! She really thinks she’s someone special 😂 of course she hasn’t paid for any of this service it’s all promotion for his business because she has a large following who in there right mind would pay that kind of money during a pandemic when time’s are hard they’re all nuts
I just had a nose at that PT’s Facebook page. He’s an ex-footballer. He’s also only 33, his face looks so much older.

Anyway, he lists absolutely no qualifications in being a PT/nutritionist/etc whatsoever. How he justifies his prices I do not know - he comes across as a complete knob.
i thought he had a kind of arrogance about him, he does look older than 33 and some of his male transformations are not good viewing! They look like they’ve used the old steroids!

Reactions: 14
Don’t know how the guy sleeps at night charging that much! That’s crazy money if you don’t even get personal training sessions from him.

I pay £4.99 a month for Team RH and use My Fitness Pal and it’s working great. No restricting myself and living off salad and quinoa day in day out. Fiona is setting herself up for failure right from the start by not sticking to her calorie allowance. If you don’t listen and start off low you have nowhere to go at the end of it. Completely unsustainable and messes up your metabolism making it harder to keep the weight off in the long run. 🤦🏼‍♀️
#Off topic# Ah I loved Team RH too... that was until the DD failed (their end not my end it's still live in my bank account)...and they then started harassing me via Ashbourne Management to "collect" money from me, presenting me with random charges of £30+, refusing to tell me how/why they are billing me such amounts. I've had text messages and rude emails telling me I need pay this sum and that sum with very little explanation their end. In 6 days they told me I owed two different amounts 🤔They ignored my request to cancel my membership. So be careful with them! I'm thinking of starting a thread to see if other people have been treated so badly by them!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
#Off topic# Ah I loved Team RH too... that was until the DD failed (their end not my end it's still live in my bank account)...and they then started harassing me via Ashbourne Management to "collect" money from me, presenting me with random charges of £30+, refusing to tell me how/why they are billing me such amounts. I've had text messages and rude emails telling me I need pay this sum and that sum with very little explanation their end. In 6 days they told me I owed two different amounts 🤔They ignored my request to cancel my membership. So be careful with them! I'm thinking of starting a thread to see if other people have been treated so badly by them!
I’ve had that to!!! I wanted to freeze my membership due to surgery and not being in the right mindset and had all of the above happen to me

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I left TeamRH as the guy running it was off his rocker. I think we need a TeamRH thread!

Reactions: 10
I’ve had that to!!! I wanted to freeze my membership due to surgery and not being in the right mindset and had all of the above happen to me
I think we need a thread on this. Google Ashbourne Management they were prosecuted in 2011 for malpractice. It's on a you.gov page. I am reporting them to trading standards and the ombudsman. I'm not putting up with it. They're the worst company I've ever dealt with - absolute bullies!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just had a nose at that PT’s Facebook page. He’s an ex-footballer. He’s also only 33, his face looks so much older.

Anyway, he lists absolutely no qualifications in being a PT/nutritionist/etc whatsoever. How he justifies his prices I do not know - he comes across as a complete knob.
Mrs slimming world herself, healthy eating
👋👋👋 Absolute scum - they've tried charging me 40quid "admin fee" on several occasions too. I swear it's a 12 year old running "Ashford managementc

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah, a Multi Level Marketing /pyramid scheme. There are a few fitness/nutrition schemes about lately (especially with home workouts on the rise). Coaches show their before and after pics, videos of workouts and share their success story to encourage others to join them. Once they've been doing it a while they recruit others to coach /mentor. Often coaches also have to follow a particular nutrition plan, drink "energise" shakes/drinks, pay a monthly fee to be a coach and encourage other people to sign up for yearly subscriptions (for more commission). I just thought she could potentially go down that route, but then she gave up the SW job to have more time with the boys, so she wouldn't have the time to be a coach! ;)
Sounds like manipulating people.....she’ll be PERECT at that!!!

Reactions: 7

👋👋👋 Absolute scum - they've tried charging me 40quid "admin fee" on several occasions too. I swear it's a 12 year old running "Ashford managementc
I just want to duck them off now. I said I'll pay whatever is left on the membership, just cancel it and they just can't grasp that 🙄 12yr old running it is correct. Never have I ever had a company trying to extract money from me in such a manner. A financial company who doesn't know what a statement of account is 🤣🤣 I've contacted my local CAB to see what they make of it all. Deffo need a thread on them!

Thankyou so much for this laugh! (My mother in law is in hospital as she had to have a tumour removed today it’s a worrying time but this has literally been just the tonic I needed.) I’m creased! She is literally bat tit crazy! I cannot or will not ever get over how vain this madam actually is, we all thought she’d dial it down a bit in motherhood but she just got worse! I don’t know how people around her cope with her, theres no hope for mad maz she’s utterly brainwashed by her, but if I was Carly how could you not piss yourself at this airheads antics! Global pandemic Fopps style....goto Florida, parade around a Disney World Petri dish, spend a tit load on endless deliveries giving zeros about the delivery drivers health, be totally tone deaf to people’s situations and suffering, get a botox top up, put up pics of sticking your belly out a bit to thousands of people, to compare to a better pic in a few weeks with correct posture and breathing in because you want more validation for a “challenge” She couldn’t be any less arsed about wider issues if she tried. 🙄
I hope your mother in law is doing ok and the worry is over for you soon. Sending you lots of love and positive thought. Honestly you bunch of people on here make me laugh so much, it’s honestly like the best WhatsApp group I’ve ever had. Everyone’s wit and humour and also empathy for other people going through the worst times is so uplifting. Let’s be honest who doesn’t love a witch to their friends about someone who irritates you and that’s exactly what this is. 😘😘 sending everyone positive vibes today ladies, you lot have got me through lockdown I’ll tell you that. You know those days of anxiety where everything was so uncertain and you’d get into bed and go over the days news and things so couldn’t switch off. All I had to do was come on here and I’d be laughing to myself within minutes. My partner thinks I’m nuts when I’m laughing at tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sounds like manipulating people.....she’ll be PERECT at that!!!
oh my absolute god, is that where she is going with this do you reckon? a collaboration? I was actually thinking a few months ago that maybe as she loves her body pump so much etc that maybe she should do a PT course etc..... would be a life long career she would have then.... and i am sure there is demand for PT especially female, i tried to find one locally and they were all busy busy...... but she is going to jump into something like this isn't she ? She has been offered a collab and is going to go for it I reckon. twit If she does I am going to have to follow her and have a rant. Am currently creating myself a second Insta account for crochet and other craft activities, it will be my happy place, and keeping my other for friends and family as i miss too much of their stuff due to the algorithms.

Just a thought do you remember after she had the boys, twins that’s TWO babies!!! That she went back to exercising after 5 mins and got herself a PT? And then she said she had to stop as she couldn’t justify the cost?? But she can justify £600 on this? I smell a Rat. And it ain’t Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just want to duck them off now. I said I'll pay whatever is left on the membership, just cancel it and they just can't grasp that 🙄 12yr old running it is correct. Never have I ever had a company trying to extract money from me in such a manner. A financial company who doesn't know what a statement of account is 🤣🤣 I've contacted my local CAB to see what they make of it all. Deffo need a thread on them!
Same here! They were really threatening and it took me ages to even realise what the demanding letters were in reference to?
I also think the people running RH (the trainers) are James Smith try hards. In the bin with them. They set my kcals at 1800 per day which is 500 above what my tdee is! I think done purposefully to squeeze more money out every month. Sorry. Rant over!

Ah right, thanks for the heads up. That’s really bad considering it’s a problem at their end. No way to treat their customers 😡I shall be careful then. I’m sure I signed up for a year so if I need to cancel at the end I’ll be extra cautious.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god stuff like this makes me so mad !!!!! Am currently fuming underneath with Easyjet .......... As long as you have followed their cancellation process (which I am sure you have) I would threaten them with legal action, tell your bank to block them and write to them letting them know that as far as you are concerned etc etc legal action will be taken and that they must stop contacting you now or you will go to the police as they are affecting your mental health and it is stalking or something such like. Anyway, I am sure you have done all that, just makes me feel better writing that all down on your behalf :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Oh god what a nightmare! Seems I’ve opened a can of worms here. I’m glad I’m finding this out now though. 😬

I don’t get how 1600-odd calories is more than she normally eats? Surely she wouldn’t weigh 10st if she was under-eating that much on the regular?

I did an 1,800 calorie diet a few years back (with lifting weights) and lost weight v quickly.
I reckon it's likely she binge/ restricts. No way she can sustain that low calories for as long as she claims. Either that or her body has reached a plateau because of her constant dieting. I'm not far off her age and a nurse told me it's normal for your body to hang on to a bit of extra weight at this age and it becomes a bit harder to shift. She'd be best gaining muscle and eating more but she is obsessed with weight and being a size 8!

Just a thought do you remember after she had the boys, twins that’s TWO babies!!! That she went back to exercising after 5 mins and got herself a PT? And then she said she had to stop as she couldn’t justify the cost?? But she can justify £600 on this? I smell a Rat. And it ain’t Chris.
And what about her health club membership at The Warwickshire? Their gym and classes will be open again soon so using that as an excuse for why she needs to do something like this for the next 3 months is 💩.

i thought he had a kind of arrogance about him, he does look older than 33 and some of his male transformations are not good viewing! They look like they’ve used the old steroids!
No way is he 33!! God you could put 15 years on him. I've just looked at his Facebook and we have 5 mutual friends!! And I recognise his wife from somewhere. I wonder what qualifications he has, if any. All seems a bit off to me.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.