Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
Hands up time, I am Brenda. She has finally blocked me! I'm a bit miffed as I asked her a question about calories and what the nutritional advice was from her trainer, I said I was thinking of doing a similar challenge myself and I wished her good luck. I said that it seemed from her food yesterday that she had around 1000 which seems too low to function let alone do any training, maybe that's what pissed her off? The joke is I was actually being genuine! I am quite interested in this challenge and keen to follow her results. She must not have wanted the comment there about how low calorie she was eating :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Thismamacan

So folks, that's me unfollowing her and signing off from here. I cannot watch this shitshow of a 40 year old anymore, she is so far removed from reality its unbelievable. The way she is and how she acts, shes never held accountable for anything and its bringing me down. My daughter is a few months younger than her boys, I've been sleep deprived for the entirety of lockdown due to teeth and now her molars are cutting, yet this fucking pampered princess swans about all the time spending money like its going out of fashion, £600 for some bloke to tell you what exercise you need to do?? Shes actually unhinged and damaging peoples mental health. She needs to start acting her age and start nurturing them boys properly, not just keep throwing plastic tat at them. They should be the utmost important and precious things in her life, & it's so sad knowing that will never be the case. That's me done.

Goodnight folks, you're a lovely bunch xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Sparkle87

VIP Member
'I don't get hung up about my weight' says the woman who took a fucking boiled egg to a hen party 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Venlicon

Chatty Member
Just double checked and it’s actually £599 one of payment for 3 months or £249 per month
He then adds at the bottom ‘would young rather the £599 still in your account after 3 months or be 1-3 stone lighter’
🤔
I’d rather the cash in my bank mate and I’ll carry on entering my calories into MFP and doing my YouTube workouts for free ✊🏼💦💦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's fine with her weight, she's not obsessed with it......ok if you say so foppernocchio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I think before the boys she was different for a couple of reasons, she was having trouble conceiving so wasn’t as smug as she now is as there was still the hurdle of getting the something she didn’t have but wanted. But even with that the main difference is she knew who she was back then, she was confident in her slimming world role and she was comfortable being the SW queen bee of the area, her instagram was taking off as SW followers flocked towards her. For the most part she was still vain but everything in her world was ticking over nicely. Then the ivf worked, and she seen all these Insta mums getting the paid promotion work etc and set her sights on all of that, using her SW base following she’d already gained. Then it all became muddled, she was a new mum, she gave up being a consultant (or was pushed who knows to this day!) and didn’t know who she was anymore. She tried to do all this different stuff, YouTube content, Insta mummy meet ups yet still trying to sound like an SW consultant, but not really, It confused us all so she must have really confused herself! Nikki should have just concentrated on being the first time mum she claimed she longed to be, and soaked it all up. Instead of seeing the boys as her cash cow and props, and getting caught up in the Insta game/machine, going a million miles per hour and becoming insufferable. Who she is today is quite sad to witness really, I have days where I think she must really love herself, but then all she’s doing to herself isn’t actions of someone who has high self esteem and good self confidence? Someone who is happy within doesnt need the constant validation that she does. It’s like she’s constantly trying to find herself again, and reinvent herself and keep up with the what’s in trend of social media. When you’re 40 surely it’s the time to leave chasing the love island z list celeb lifestyle, and just be content with what you have in life and enjoy it!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

lexiloo

VIP Member
just browsing the comments on fopps food haul vlog to see someone is impersonating me on there! not actual me but tattle me ;) get your own name and profile pic!!!! how bloody odd

fopps.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Sorry but I find her post very distasteful and irresponsible, 99% people looking at her before photos would probably be more than happy with their figure, in fact a few are already commenting how good she already looks. This is totally for attention nothing to do with fitness. This could be triggering for anyone who is suffering with an eating disorder. This type of advertising needs to be banned from social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 40