Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inbuilt 🤔🤔 I always thought it was built in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ooh look charitable Nicola 🙄🙄
We've seen the ironing pile 😂😂

no offence taken lol

Thing is I’m wondering what awful outfit she will be in and the boys!
I’m wrapped up like it’s winter and got my sons wellies out etc. I’m wearing trainers etc (not £500 ones I might add)
I really hope you spot her haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not that I'm sure they haven't already but bets on the boys will be swiftly "officially" shipped to mazza for the weekend.
I’m 100% calling sleepover tomorrow

She will be getting her hair done then her and Chris date night... sooooooooo neeeded after doing feck all to help the pandemic apart from trying to keep the economy going 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I went to Twycross last week and she won't have enjoyed it I can guarantee. Most of the animals are in enclosures. Hardly saw any. No Play equipment or soft play and it was really busy. Glad I went to support but would not have been good with two TWO toddlers

Reactions: 9
And for someone that is always online, has she never heard of Google. Who asks real people questions anymore, you just look them up :ROFLMAO: unless you are looking for engagement of course!
Don't believe that she really wanted advice about getting stains out of clothes as the boys practically eat in their nappies (sized up) when they eat food that could stain clothes and apparently they also don't like messy play so that question was for the sheep to answer. Personally I always ask Google the tricky ones but that's common sense and I'm not a (cleaver ) blonde with brains like Fiona!

Reactions: 11
Sorry guys didn’t see her!

but as @Allthatglitters666 said a lot of the animals were inside that is shut up. It was nice to see what we could see and my son loves the giraffes which were out so that made my visit for me.

my little one is 6 months older than her boys and I let him walk/ run around to make sure he is knackered for tonight

Reactions: 11
Sorry guys didn’t see her!

but as @Allthatglitters666 said a lot of the animals were inside that is shut up. It was nice to see what we could see and my son loves the giraffes which were out so that made my visit for me.

my little one is 6 months older than her boys and I let him walk/ run around to make sure he is knackered for tonight
You have failed us. You will never get your VIP status at this rate 🤪😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not that I'm sure they haven't already but bets on the boys will be swiftly "officially" shipped to mazza for the weekend.
Thing is how can Grandparents look after children again, still have to maintain a social distance so if the child falls, injures themselves, or nappies need changing, help putting coats and shoes on etc I can't see how that can be done when supposedly keeping a distance of 1m plus 🤔
I'm not asking you personally, I just don't get it 😭

Reactions: 15
Thing is how can Grandparents look after children again, still have to maintain a social distance so if the child falls, injures themselves, or nappies need changing, help putting coats and shoes on etc I can't see how that can be done when supposedly keeping a distance of 1m plus 🤔
I'm not asking you personally, I just don't get it 😭
You definitely can not. But she won't care.

Reactions: 8
She can’t ship them off to mazzas, kids can stay with grandparents if they socially distancing. Not toddlers!!

Reactions: 4
She can’t ship them off to mazzas, kids can stay with grandparents if they socially distancing. Not toddlers!!
My daughter is 18 she can't wait to go to her Nana & Grandad's for a sleepover..... just no Nana tucking her in at night !! I'm not allowed to do that but Nana is !! 🙄 🙄 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You have failed us. You will never get your VIP status at this rate 🤪😘
tbf I expected to hear her before I saw her. plus wouldn’t recognise her as she looks nothing like her pictures! But I wanted to be able to confirm for myself that that arse isn’t an 8! Lol

Post is up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that an expensive/gifted backpack or maybe a brand who she wants to work with? 🤣 made sure to get 3 perfect pictures to show it off

Reactions: 3
Why the hell did she think indoor eating areas would be open?
I have no idea why she would even think they would be, she’s so bloody silly, would wouldn’t they just go and eat in the car. We use to let the kids sit in the boot

Reactions: 13
I don't think that's a new bag - I remember clicking on it tagged before when she was either pregnant or just had the kids and it was like £300! One of the first of many unrelatable posts from foppy.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.