Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all about lawson now isn't it. Poor faveson is hardly getting a look in in the photos now.
No close up on fopps until she tops up her botox though.

Do we reckon does she have to ask Chris to take the pictures or does he do it automatically. I can't imagine he'd be very arsed

Reactions: 18
Why is everything turned into a bleeping photoshoot? Who stands in the tit weather and crouches for a photo then tags Alexandra McQueen like some bleeping influencer fashion guru of the world?

SUCH A CLOWN!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Coz every designer wants to promote their £500 trainers for walking through tit on a rainy day at the zoo 😂... They just didn't know it until unclassy
Fopps bought them down

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's all about lawson now isn't it. Poor faveson is hardly getting a look in in the photos now.
No close up on fopps until she tops up her botox though.

Do we reckon does she have to ask Chris to take the pictures or does he do it automatically. I can't imagine he'd be very arsed
Chris is probably on the same set of reins as the boys 🤣
Before they go out Fopps probably gives him a list and a run down of what type of photos to get and at what angle 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Milkgate 🙄 I can't have dairy so I would be angry if my husband used my milk so o just think she's selfish. I actually have this milk at the minute and it is nice. I also have precious smoothies for breakfast 😂

The zoo thing. So restaurants etc can't open in England today but she still thought in door sestomg areas would be open for eating. Is she actually for real? For someone who posts the updates she has no clue. She clearly picks out the bits people call her out on here for and makes a point of saying it's allowed and ignored the rest.

Reactions: 10
Well at Twycross zoo there are restaurants that are closed but other than that I can only recall one indoor eating area away from the restaurant area once you get past the ticket booth. Common sense states that it wouldn't be open Fopps... Are you that thick? (stupid question really) if there is one area it is likely to be packed and therefore social distancing would not be possible therefore a thousand percent likely to be shut. Plus it's a tiny room anyway.

Reactions: 10
That pic of her backpack is ridiculous, she’s the only one looking at the goats arse the boys are looking at the camera she may aswell have just taken a picture of the backpack and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I fancied a laugh so I went back and rounded up just a handful of the ads she has done over the past couple of years (yes I had nothing better to do). This is honestly just a handful of the items she received, the amount of posts with free very expensive items in that she insisted over and over in the captions that she was ‘kindly sent’ but not an advert is a joke..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I fancied a laugh so I went back and rounded up just a handful of the ads she has done over the past couple of years (yes I had nothing better to do). This is honestly just a handful of the items she received, the amount of posts with free very expensive items in that she insisted over and over in the captions that she was ‘kindly sent’ but not an advert is a joke..
The Pot Noodles adverts were the best 🤣 why does she have to feature in EVERY #AD?! Most people use the product as the focus but not OLD Foppybollocks. SHE has to be the main focus. So vain.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those ads 😂 why does she look like lady of the Manor in that perfect prep one? Also I can't deal with the toy one and her dirty bleeping shoes 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Pot Noodles adverts were the best 🤣 why does she have to feature in EVERY #AD?! Most people use the product as the focus but not OLD Foppybollocks. SHE has to be the main focus. So vain.
I literally said the exact same thing to myself when I flicked through the pictures 😂 what a doughnut

Reactions: 6
Reminded me how little she actually spends on her children... When they go to school they are going to be known as the kids whose mum begs for things and doesn't get anything unless it's either free or has an affiliate link.

Reactions: 8
I can't even cope with this one 😂 literally forcing herself into the ad because she couldn't possibly not be in it
Screenshot_20200704-085849_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do a staged photo with toys? Would it not be best a natural one of the boys playing with them?! No Fopps has to be on there dirty trainers and all 😂

Have we seen any of those products again?!

Oh I'd forgotten they got sent all those toys, were they Fisher price? Did we ever see them again after she advertised them?

Reactions: 7
Ahh I forgot about the one with the ‘messy’ kitchen covered in spaghetti, flour and tin foil 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.