Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so selfish she used that last drop especially if she used it for her “cake” yday. She mocks him so much “precious” smoothie. “Look how happy he looks”
I bet there was a million things she could of had for breakfast

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think that it is ridiculous and hilarious that at 40 years old she hadn't learnt how to get stains out of clothes when most people know how to as a teenager? 😂

Has she actually always had someone do her washing for her? Even at uni?
She's hoping Hinch will watch the stories & team up with her .....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a witch, 'precious little smoothie' how rude. I would love to hear him with his mates slagging her off because she used his milk to make 'a precious microwave cake that's as dry as the atacama desert.'

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think that it is ridiculous and hilarious that at 40 years old she hadn't learnt how to get stains out of clothes when most people know how to as a teenager? 😂

Has she actually always had someone do her washing for her? Even at uni?
And for someone that is always online, has she never heard of Google. Who asks real people questions anymore, you just look them up :ROFLMAO: unless you are looking for engagement of course!

Reactions: 14
If I woke up and my partner had intentionally used the last drop of milk I would be FUMING! Having no milk in is a crime in this house 😂

Fopps will go on that holiday for sure. And make it all about the twins that’s two boys birthdays.Im sure we’ll get another shopping haul in preparation because she just has NOTHING to wear.
Meanwhile, I work in HR and have just spent the last week telling people they may be made redundant. I’ll spend the next week confirming to most of them that they have indeed lost their jobs. And are getting a bare minimum package.

but don’t worry Fopps - I’m sure none of those NEED a holiday or had plans.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Another holiday with her mum and dad 😂😂😂
Imagine being 40 and still having to go on holiday with mummy and daddy just so they can help look after your own children.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Yeah it’s the wedding holiday that has been cancelled of course she will be going and I’m pretty sure Mummy and Daddy will be tagging along as well most people have decided on a staycation or just not bothering this year I’m sure she could re book? Unless they have to go not sure on the terms but she would anyway two holidays during a pandemic sums her up completely careless, selfish, self absorbed! Got to get a holiday in as Mazza says you two work so hard you need a break 🙄 Pffffttt never seen such a lazy pair in my life they think the world owes them something

• Heart
Reactions: 10
sorry if not relevant but her sister in law Carlys insta stories are gold! - she knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being stuck abroad after one holiday during a pandemic with two babies and a dad with heart issues....and then actually considering another completely unnecessary one 6 months later when the pandemic is still happening 🤣🤣🤣

I just can’t with her, she’s honestly so thick. The whole family is. It’s comedy gold though Fopps so keep it up 👍

Reactions: 24
We are hopeful to get away on ours only because we have a new baby on its way next year, we haven’t been on a holiday since we had our twins and we know next year it won’t happen 😂 I’m holding on for hope but with fopps she can just bloody wait 😂 isn’t she meant to be going away for her bday as well.

Reactions: 3
What a bellend I would be 10/10 fumes if my partner used all the milk and then the took the piss out of me 🤣 especially selfish because she knows that’s what he will have. Should have just had one of her ammmmaaaazing omelettes

Reactions: 9
We are hopeful to get away on ours only because we have a new baby on its way next year, we haven’t been on a holiday since we had our twins and we know next year it won’t happen 😂 I’m holding on for hope but with fopps she can just bloody wait 😂 isn’t she meant to be going away for her bday as well.
oh yeah she wanted to go to new york didnt she

What a bellend I would be 10/10 fumes if my partner used all the milk and then the took the piss out of me 🤣 especially selfish because she knows that’s what he will have. Should have just had one of her ammmmaaaazing omelettes
She is a nasty piece of work in real life aswell as insta life by the sounds of it.

She wasted syn on his milk to deprive him on his health regime...he puts up with her diet tit and gets abuse for it in front of 150k followers etc... i hope the celebs that she fawns over see how horrible she is to her husband and her children.

What does it say?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what Fopps puts down when asked on a form for her Occupation?! I’ve just been filling in some applications and it made me wonder....I can’t see her putting Housewife - who reckons she puts Influencer?! Imagine when the boys start making friends and conversation with their mums turns to what everyone does for a living?! Embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh do duck off with the ' excuse the no make up ' she obviously thinks she looks good otherwise she would of just spoke off camera :rolleyes: The whole story is bullshit anyway just confirming what a selfish self centered prick she really is!!
#iwanttoworkwithalpro

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.