Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that's a new bag - I remember clicking on it tagged before when she was either pregnant or just had the kids and it was like £300! One of the first of many unrelatable posts from foppy.
Yeah I’m sure she did a video on her different changing bag choices 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So the holiday is the one she had booked for her brothers wedding? Are we allowed to fly to Cyprus, it’s not been announced that their is an air bridge with them, so if they do go they will all have to isolate for 2 weeks when they get home?
Is it really worth the hassle??
Doesn’t matter to her though does it - she didn’t isolate after Florida she’s not going to do it after Cyprus

Reactions: 7
She didn’t want us to see her leathery non botoxed face so showed us her backpack instead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's mad how the two grown adults had 10,000 bags, the pushchair, coats, two babies and no umbrella when they stepped out of the car?! If only they had, I don't know 🤔 waited for the rain to pass, checked the forecast before they left/chose to go to the zoo today! duck me 🙄 Take rain jackets and wellies! Let the boys walk, don't take sooooo many bags with you! What they hell is in all those bags 🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄

🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bad timing Fopps 😂 we are due to go next sat, not expecting much though but I’ve got free tickets so we will make the most of it! Might have to dig my designer changing bag out for the trip, oh wait I’m not stupid enough to spend £300 on one!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Om my gaaaad you’re GOALS 😍 I love your style, it’s gorguss. Your lips are so naturally plump, just like Kylie Jenner. And your fashion sense is so effortlessly cool, like Eddie from Absolutely Fabulous. I don’t know how you keep your hair so black underneath, and then blonde on top.....it’s much better than that Fiona Phillips lady, and you have 10 years on her! I hope I’m as good a Mum as you one day, like those Faiers sisters. You should go on that Changing Rooms programme- you have such a talent for it, you’d be uhhmazing. I would love to see you do an online tutorial on how to be a successful content creator.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
God her hair is looking awful isn’t it! I mean lockdown hasn’t been kind to most of us but you can see how damaged and in poor condition her hair is now - and the roots!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God her hair is looking awful isn’t it! I mean lockdown hasn’t been kind to most of us but you can see how damaged and in poor condition her hair is now - and the roots!!!
A bale of hay looks better right now tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why didn’t she go to the zoo next week when the weather is supposed to be a lot nicer! She’s thick as a plank! Of course the restaurants won’t be open and if they were she would of had to book in advance does she not listen to anything on the news or do research before she goes? She literally has no content to film desperate for a rainy Zoo photoshoot sad act

Reactions: 20
Why didn’t she go to the zoo next week when the weather is supposed to be a lot nicer! She’s thick as a plank! Of course the restaurants won’t be open and if they were she would of had to book in advance does she not listen to anything on the news or do research before she goes? She literally has no content to film desperate for a rainy Zoo photoshoot sad act
Only cleaver people watch the news don’t you know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had one bag - dramatic cow !Why does she have to make out that it was such a big deal cos of a bit of rain ?? Your a mother of two... it's bleeping life love !! 🙄 One obviously designer bag because she had to show it off often enough ! Filtered to duck pics to the point the boys school coats look almost brown ..... 🙄 🙄 Who the hell takes salad and grit (I can't spell what it is haha!) to a zoo - why not just have a bleeping sandwich ? She seriously must be hungry all the time ! Why does she have to make out she's such a mother earth 'Oh I didn't book as I wasn't sure to go for 2 nights' yeah yeah... the reason I think she won't go is because she won't be able to control her eating.... she's so obsessed with only eating certain foods she wouldn't cope on a girly weekend of cocktails and craziness - bet the girls were quite relieved she wasn't 100% going !! When people say the boys could be models I bet she wets herself (not quite as much as when they fawn over her obvs!!) but the only reason they look like they do is because she filters them so much - yes they are cute but their eyes and hair are not like that in real life !

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She had one bag - dramatic cow !Why does she have to make out that it was such a big deal cos of a bit of rain ?? Your a mother of two... it's bleeping life love !! 🙄 One obviously designer bag because she had to show it off often enough ! Filtered to duck pics to the point the boys school coats look almost brown ..... 🙄 🙄 Who the hell takes salad and grit (I can't spell what it is haha!) to a zoo - why not just have a bleeping sandwich ? She seriously must be hungry all the time ! Why does she have to make out she's such a mother earth 'Oh I didn't book as I wasn't sure to go for 2 nights' yeah yeah... the reason I think she won't go is because she won't be able to control her eating.... she's so obsessed with only eating certain foods she wouldn't cope on a girly weekend of cocktails and craziness - bet the girls were quite relieved she wasn't 100% going !! When people say the boys could be models I bet she wets herself (not quite as much as when they fawn over her obvs!!) but the only reason they look like they do is because she filters them so much - yes they are cute but their eyes and hair are not like that in real life !
I can’t stand the way she filters the boys. It’s just awful, why would you do that?! When I look at pictures of my daughter she’s the most beautiful wee thing I’ve ever seen, even if she has dribble, bogies, or spag bol all over her face. It wouldn’t even cross my mind to filter a picture of her. It’s really sad that when she looks at pictures of them she just sees pound signs (cashback ad) instead of love.

I mean, look at the tags in the picture. She can’t help herself, she does it every time. She’s just desperate to use the boys for collabs so she can spend more on herself. Disgusting.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand the way she filters the boys. It’s just awful, why would you do that?! When I look at pictures of my daughter she’s the most beautiful wee thing I’ve ever seen, even if she has dribble, bogies, or spag bol all over her face. It wouldn’t even cross my mind to filter a picture of her. It’s really sad that when she looks at pictures of them she just sees pound signs (cashback ad) instead of love.
I know it's awful - my little grandson is so beautiful with flawless skin and the biggest of blue eyes and they never ever filter a pic they send us..... shes are very warped and damaged individual ! :(

Reactions: 11
Do we think Chris knew she had forgotten cutlery after she drank all his milk?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.