Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changing bag back from nursery.
Wonder are the boys over night at mazzas
They will definitely be shipped off to Nanny & Grandad tomorrow because Chris will be working which she is always so bitter about and 💯 she will be booked in for her hair appointment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At tycross zoo today I see!
I've got tickets for this afternoon. Going in about an hour. I’ll try and spot them 😉

ps. Can I add that all social distancing will be practiced. We are all feeing fine and only taking my little one to see the animals. Also not meeting anyone there

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You can hardly blame her...the pandemic is over now (NOT) so it’s all fine and dandy to go out and do whatever the hell you please 💁🏼‍♀️🙄
I was thinking this Chris is back working, the boys are at nursery, shops are all open. Fopp’s thinks the pandemic is over! Not that she ever followed the rules anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I was going to say I hope it rains but I don’t mean that to you 😂😂
It's absolutely chucking down here and I'm only bout 40 mins from Twycross - but it could be dry - I hope it's try for the nice Tattle lady this afternoon but I hope it's pissed it down all morning for her.... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was going to say I hope it rains but I don’t mean that to you 😂😂
no offence taken lol

Thing is I’m wondering what awful outfit she will be in and the boys!
I’m wrapped up like it’s winter and got my sons wellies out etc. I’m wearing trainers etc (not £500 ones I might add)

I've got tickets for this afternoon. Going in about an hour. I’ll try and spot them 😉

ps. Can I add that all social distancing will be practiced. We are all feeing fine and only taking my little one to see the animals. Also not meeting anyone there
We need pictures remember!! Unfiltered ones....the horror!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the reflection on the glass in her story looks like the boys are confined to the pushchair again. Obviously social distancing needs to be adhered to but they know all about that according to her 🤔

In general when somebody may have an opinion on me I think well that's one person's opinion in the whole world.But how can we all be so wrong about Fiona Fopperbollocks !? :unsure:

Reactions: 15
In general when somebody may have an opinion on me I think well that's one person's opinion in the whole world.But how can we all be so wrong about Fiona Fopperbollocks !? :unsure:
I'm just glad I don't have to put up with her in real life, I don't know how her family does it, genuinely wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100,000,000% Chris Family cannot stand her. That is so obvious.
Yes I remember they would go and visit Chris and the boys when she was working at Slimming World on a Thursday.It is probably better for them not to get dragged in to her pathetic SM world anyway, most of her family don't get that choice!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.