Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute twit, the amount of people saying lockdown is lifted from Saturday......errrrr nope. Social distancing is still in place and still at 2m if you can!
Look at Leicester, this should prove we are far from through this and all at risk of being locked back down!
I feel Leicester are not going to be the only city in lock down very soon..... too many people been flouting too many of the rules - I've seen it all over my FB ... families meeting ..... friends having cuddles with grandkids...... in and out of each others houses.... ! I'm not going to sit here and say I've not 100% broken any of the rules because I have but we have been as careful as careful can be...... no one in the house, only the garden, not eaten, sat at safe distance..... not hugged anyone in literally months now (only hubby and kids at home)..... I met a friend for a walk on Saturday she said 'can I hug you' I just said no sorry it's not allowed plus if I haven't hugged my own parents in 4 months I'm not hugging a friend before them ! It's so frustrating.... I have no desire to go to a pub, eat out etc for a good while..... I'm going to sit back home and wait to see what happens...... and in the meantime stay as safe as possible.....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel Leicester are not going to be the only city in lock down very soon..... too many people been flouting too many of the rules - I've seen it all over my FB ... families meeting ..... friends having cuddles with grandkids...... in and out of each others houses.... ! I'm not going to sit here and say I've not 100% broken any of the rules because I have but we have been as careful as careful can be...... no one in the house, only the garden, not eaten, sat at safe distance..... not hugged anyone in literally months now (only hubby and kids at home)..... I met a friend for a walk on Saturday she said 'can I hug you' I just said no sorry it's not allowed plus if I haven't hugged my own parents in 4 months I'm not hugging a friend before them ! It's so frustrating.... I have no desire to go to a pub, eat out etc for a good while..... I'm going to sit back home and wait to see what happens...... and in the meantime stay as safe as possible.....
Must agree with you, the pandemic is not over yet, we all need to take responsibility for our own safety and others, stay safe

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am aware I am being overly sensitive but...

Bet you can guess where I live.

Her empty July planner has ticked me off "can finally start planning things" can you fopps, can you. Good for you because some of us still can't. Some of us who have followed social distancing, only gone out for essentials, worked in special needs schools (me!) and hospitals (my husband) all the way through the pandemic are now locked down for another 2 weeks. Back to square one. We can't even socially distance with our family now and we have no idea what happens after these next 2 weeks. My son is 6 in 3 weeks, it was just looking like he might get some kind of 'normal day' (he thought the virus meant his birthday was cancelled 💔) we are back to not knowing. But you carry on Fopps 👍🏻 Enjoy flaunting the rules to get your pics for the gram.
We live outside of the city and outside of the lockdown area but I certainly won’t be rushing to enjoy meals out and nights at the pub. We’re so close it’s scary. It’s gutting to watch the flouting of the rules that’s still going on 😢
Floppybollocks will be the first dick on a plane raving about how it was sooooo good and they sooooo needed a break 🙄

Reactions: 19
People think this pandemic is over. It’s not even close to being over. Lockdown was simply about making sure there were enough beds in ICU. We are just through the first phase. This virus is going to be with us for a very long time yet.

I am however hopeful that when (not if, in my opinion) cases start to rise again that the Drs and scientists now know a bit more about the virus and have a couple of treatment options, that the rate of deaths won’t be as bad as the first wave but I do believe there are still many more deaths to come sadly.

The severity of the next wave of this is unfortunately down to how people use their common sense when outside their homes. I’m not hopeful about it after seeing recent images of beaches, protests, huge funerals where I live, etc. People like Fopps think the virus is gone and it’s back to normal and it’s that complacency that will cost lives.

Reactions: 22
I hate Fopperholic, everything she is and everything she stands for.

Just wanted to get that out there 😓 She is the worst kind of human.

People think this pandemic is over. It’s not even close to being over. Lockdown was simply about making sure there were enough beds in ICU. We are just through the first phase. This virus is going to be with us for a very long time yet.

I am however hopeful that when (not if, in my opinion) cases start to rise again that the Drs and scientists now know a bit more about the virus and have a couple of treatment options, that the rate of deaths won’t be as bad as the first wave but I do believe there are still many more deaths to come sadly.

The severity of the next wave of this is unfortunately down to how people use their common sense when outside their homes. I’m not hopeful about it after seeing recent images of beaches, protests, huge funerals where I live, etc. People like Fopps think the virus is gone and it’s back to normal and it’s that complacency that will cost lives.
Agree with you. Some of my friends have been total idiots, literally not giving a duck what the rules are and just doing what they fancy. In and out of people's houses, getting annoyed when elderly family members won't look after their kids for them, generally revealing themselves as selfish individuals. It's made me actually quite sad that the people who I thought were sensible, and would want to do the best thing - the RIGHT thing - to protect our community are not bothered and would just rather stretch the rules to breaking point and just do what they want. Prikki is one of those people.

So I am currently on a cardiac ward in hospital. I was rushed in by ambulance yesterday (I had to be told by cardiology to call one as I didn't want to waste time and resources) and the paramedic was saying it is almost back to normal for them. Last Wednesday everyone was drunken idiots and they have already been pre warned for Saturday. This Saturday if I am allowed out of hospital I will be avoiding public spaces for sure.

• Sad
  • Heart
So I am currently on a cardiac ward in hospital. I was rushed in by ambulance yesterday (I had to be told by cardiology to call one as I didn't want to waste time and resources) and the paramedic was saying it is almost back to normal for them. Last Wednesday everyone was drunken idiots and they have already been pre warned for Saturday. This Saturday if I am allowed out of hospital I will be avoiding public spaces for sure.
hope you get well soon x

Reactions: 10
We live outside of the city and outside of the lockdown area but I certainly won’t be rushing to enjoy meals out and nights at the pub. We’re so close it’s scary. It’s gutting to watch the flouting of the rules that’s still going on 😢
Floppybollocks will be the first dick on a plane raving about how it was sooooo good and they sooooo needed a break 🙄
We are a few miles out of it too but it feels too close to home for us.
All out local fb pages are of people saying they are worried people from Leicester will come here for pubs and shops. We also have factories where lots of the staff are from Leicester and out mp has said they will be allowed to come here to work.
Fopps will never change I have never come across anyone as selfish as her. She really is in her own selfish world.

Reactions: 11
All out local fb pages are of people saying they are worried people from Leicester will come here for pubs and shops. We also have factories where lots of the staff are from Leicester and out mp has said they will be allowed to come here to work.
Fopps will never change I have never come across anyone as selfish as her. She really is in her own selfish world.
Yep same here I can imagine that it won’t stop people travelling to shop, eat and drink one bit. We also have a fair few industrial estates etc that no doubt people will be arriving to work at 😫 outside of going to work and food shopping I’ll be staying in! Stay safe 😘

Reactions: 6
I have to travel out for work and what's stopping me from using the pubs and non essential shops there before I return home? (I won't be doing this!! Don't worry - we will continue to follow the rules!) I've heard some pubs and places will be asking for proof of address - I hope it's true otherwise there is very little point to this lockdown.

Fopps has no idea about the real world. Just her overfiltered Instagram life.

Reactions: 15
Get better soon lovely 🥰 🥰

Reactions: 7
I think the problem with Flopps and her total disregard/lack of understanding/lack of empathy surrounding this pandemic is that she comes from a place of extreme privilege.

She doesn’t have to work, and the work she claims to do is so unnecessary. Her husband has a job steeped in privilege, working with the very wealthy and probably the people who are least at risk of this virus (because they too come from privilege).

She has the luxury of being able to shop from home (with a seemingly unlimited pot of money), and can provide everything she needs to for her children very easily (even though she often appears neglectful of their needs).

If she had to work in a job which was pressured, and had people around her who were at risk, or had any knowledge of what this virus has done to people (she seemingly doesn’t know anyone who’s suffered, but I’m sure she’ll read this and suddenly know someone), then she might be a bit more humble.

She had shown how bloody unrelatable she is truly is. Along with how uncaring and self-centred she is. She has no humility, and a total disregard for everyone else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I think the problem with Flopps and her total disregard/lack of understanding/lack of empathy surrounding this pandemic is that she comes from a place of extreme privilege.

She doesn’t have to work, and the work she claims to do is so unnecessary. Her husband has a job steeped in privilege, working with the very wealthy and probably the people who are least at risk of this virus (because they too come from privilege).

She has the luxury of being able to shop from home (with a seemingly unlimited pot of money), and can provide everything she needs to for her children very easily (even though she often appears neglectful of their needs).

If she had to work in a job which was pressured, and had people around her who were at risk, or had any knowledge of what this virus has done to people (she seemingly doesn’t know anyone who’s suffered, but I’m sure she’ll read this and suddenly know someone), then she might be a bit more humble.

She had shown how bloody unrelatable she is truly is. Along with how uncaring and self-centred she is. She has no humility, and a total disregard for everyone else.
Hit the nail on the head.
She has nothing meaningful in her life. She can call social media a job but making cringe adverts and posting pictures of your family isn’t a job. She’s never worked in anything meaningful. Yes she helped people with their weight but equally I reckon she made people feel crap about themselves.
She donate a few bits to a baby bank and shared a couple of posts but that’s it. She’s not actually helped.
Ivf she made some videos on what worked for her.
She’s done parenting advice and sleep tips but nothing to actually help!!! She may have a massive
Pot of money but she’s meaningless

Yep same here I can imagine that it won’t stop people travelling to shop, eat and drink one bit. We also have a fair few industrial estates etc that no doubt people will be arriving to work at 😫 outside of going to work and food shopping I’ll be staying in! Stay safe 😘
same here. last week our Leicestershire town was pretty empty maybe 2 or 3 people in each shop...i bet this weekend will be crazy as people drive out of the city to come here. i will be staying home safe for sure

It's such a shame that FoppyFi cant take inspiration from her idol SS to be a nice and compassionate person.

SS is lovely but Fopps is as far apart from SS as possible...she is salty in her attitude and replies, she talks to her long-awaited children with contempt and in a nasty sarcastic way, takes the p*** out of everything they do.

She does not have an ounce of compassion in her body that was shown when her own grandmother died...so of course she has no compassion for those suffering as a result of the pandemic...in her eyes they are the only ones suffering because they had to cut their crappy insta holiday short and then her beloved soft play and coffee shops got shut...before lockdown she was an awful person, since lockdown started she is without a doubt become an even more horrible person. every single person that I know personally has been so lovely to others and supportive in lockdown and showed kindness. Fopps you are an embarrassment to women. women do not fate shame each other for starters!!!!

The more i learn about her the more I understand why she was sacked from SW. I don't think it was just because of breaches to her contract i think it is her nasty attitude to anyone over a size 8

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

She may have what seems to be a privileged life now because she doesn’t have to work.
As in my opinion being piss poor at her influencer job/hobby doesn’t count as work. It’s just begging plain and simple, really she is no different than the street beggars. Well actually she is different, because many people who end up on the streets are there because of relationship breakdown, substance abuse, mental health issues and or a few bad choices in life. Whereas she has chosen begging as a lifestyle.
Suppose what I am trying to express is that I feel if you find that life has been kind to you and you have more than you need. The right thing to do is to give to others who are in need.
And I know she will never do that, just not in her DNA.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.