Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grayson pondering something on her latest FB..... No he's just glued to the TV that you permanently have on 😂

I also don't buy that he moved his own leg onto the table 🙄

Reactions: 15
Grayson pondering something on her latest FB..... No he's just glued to the TV that you permanently have on 😂

I also don't buy that he moved his own leg onto the table 🙄
He might of - sort of thing my kids would of done.... though not very safe if he pushes himself back off the table !! He's not pondering at all he's watching TV like you said !

Reactions: 12
My sister in law entered that comp (no she won’t be converted the other way 🤣🤣🤣) she has a public account and used all the tags and never got featured on Fopp’s stories? Not select at all with who she wants to win......

Reactions: 9
She definitely hasn’t got the new sofa or we would of had the grand tour by now.?

Boys glued to the TV as usual.
That’s such a sad picture. They are having no fun at all with the toy. Just sitting watching tv. It’s a chair to them. If I was their mum I would be so very very ashamed of myself. I’d certainly not be putting it on line. What is she thinking about?Surely she can’t be that stupid??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Those boys on that rocker 😭 turn the bloody tv off!! They should be rocking on it and having a laugh, but no just using it as a seat to watch tv. She is the least maternal mother ever. She would rather the tv babysit those boys 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That’s such a sad picture. They are having no fun at all with the toy. Just sitting watching tv. It’s a chair to them. If I was their mum I would be so very very ashamed of myself. I’d certainly not be putting it on line. What is she thinking about?Surely she can’t be that stupid??
I totally agree...more plastic tat for a landfill site- she spends way too much time spending money for content and just for them to sit somewhere different to watch tv - and she is that stupid @Akwardmam

It was completely unnecessary for her to even put a tv in that room if they play and eat in there! It's really sad they are so addicted to it and can't even get excited about a new toy. I'm not against TV at all, my kid might have it on sometimes and completely ignore it but if he was permanently staring at it I'd definitely be turning it off! She could have put music on for them on her Alexa she was so mad over

Reactions: 18
If she moves the TV over to the new extension wall, then those boys will be all over her new sofa ‘area’ and won’t stay in their designated corner at all, they are actually OBSESSED with it. How does she not see that in 99% of videos and photos of the boys at home they are watching TV?

It’s like you said @Snazzy Cardigan I have mine on a lot as background noise more than anything but my daughter doesn’t really look at it unless I specifically put on a cartoon and even then she’s not that bothered. I realise this will probably change as she gets older but if she is just staring at it all the time I’ll definitely be turning it off and limiting her time in front of it. It’s just so lazy to let the TV keep them entertained as much as she does.

That picture of them on the new toy was awful. Not engaging with each other, no excitement over the toy, just little TV zombies. Can you imagine the difference if that was Chelsea’s boys?

Reactions: 15
If she moves the TV over to the new extension wall, then those boys will be all over her new sofa ‘area’ and won’t stay in their designated corner at all, they are actually OBSESSED with it. How does she not see that in 99% of videos and photos of the boys at home they are watching TV?

It’s like you said @Snazzy Cardigan I have mine on a lot as background noise more than anything but my daughter doesn’t really look at it unless I specifically put on a cartoon and even then she’s not that bothered. I realise this will probably change as she gets older but if she is just staring at it all the time I’ll definitely be turning it off and limiting her time in front of it. It’s just so lazy to let the TV keep them entertained as much as she does.

That picture of them on the new toy was awful. Not engaging with each other, no excitement over the toy, just little TV zombies. Can you imagine the difference if that was Chelsea’s boys?
I think there is, or there’s going to be a TV on the new extension wall too! Yes, 2 TVs side by side, great styling👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.