Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love following fopperholic for her wealth of knowledge, all of the inspirational Black lives matter support, her acknowledgement and empathy towards the current pandemic and excessive love for her boys and new life as a mum. She's a warts n all, happy go lucky honest gal who uses her platform and wealth only for the good and NEVER blows smoke up her own arse. She's ethical, eco friendly and always sees people's true worth, not just the pretty faces*
*Lol jk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A tattle version would be posting the moment you stopped believing the life she presented through the filters and saw the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even the videos of Lawson being tickled has a filter on, just WHY?
Her favouritism is awful and so blatant, as nice as it is to see Lawson finally given some attention, where was Grayson whilst she was filming that?

Reactions: 6
What happened to her sourcing sustainable clothes?
Obviously she's forgotten about that. Too challenging for her. It's so much easier to pop to Primark and pick up cheap ( yes Fopps, it is cheap, like you said, because it's cheap labour!) throw away stuff

Reactions: 10
That picture she’s been given makes Lawson look like he’s in Grayson’s shadow and with a no 2 on his back whereas Grayson no 1. Makes me so sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Even the videos of Lawson being tickled has a filter on, just WHY?
Her favouritism is awful and so blatant, as nice as it is to see Lawson finally given some attention, where was Grayson whilst she was filming that?
he is in hiding after his mom gave him shade over his lockdown hair...hes been demoted as he dosent copy parrot fashion everything she says so hes no longer the favourite one.....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I love following fopperholic for her wealth of knowledge, all of the inspirational Black lives matter support, her acknowledgement and empathy towards the current pandemic and excessive love for her boys and new life as a mum. She's a warts n all, happy go lucky honest gal who uses her platform and wealth only for the good and NEVER blows smoke up her own arse. She's ethical, eco friendly and always sees people's true worth, not just the pretty faces*
*Lol jk.
You’re going to win! Won’t even bother replying. Await the prize delivery!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That picture she’s been given makes Lawson look like he’s in Grayson’s shadow and with a no 2 on his back whereas Grayson no 1. Makes me so sad :(
I thought exactly the same, number 2 twin ... although I also feel now he’s talking much more he’s been promoted.

Reactions: 9
I bounce into Fopp’s threads every so often (usually triggered by a wee spy on her insta - I refuse to follow her)

Jesus. Can someone explain if my eye balls are disintegrating or is she editing/filtering her photos in a REALLY WEIRD WAY?!
I honestly can’t look at them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bounce into Fopp’s threads every so often (usually triggered by a wee spy on her insta - I refuse to follow her)

Jesus. Can someone explain if my eye balls are disintegrating or is she editing/filtering her photos in a REALLY WEIRD WAY?!
I honestly can’t look at them 😂

They aren’t a filter it’s a preset 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Considering she “says” she hasn’t been doing the shopping and sending her husband. She’s all over them now isn’t she. Socially distancing of course😏

Reactions: 17
I am aware I am being overly sensitive but...

Bet you can guess where I live.

Her empty July planner has ticked me off "can finally start planning things" can you fopps, can you. Good for you because some of us still can't. Some of us who have followed social distancing, only gone out for essentials, worked in special needs schools (me!) and hospitals (my husband) all the way through the pandemic are now locked down for another 2 weeks. Back to square one. We can't even socially distance with our family now and we have no idea what happens after these next 2 weeks. My son is 6 in 3 weeks, it was just looking like he might get some kind of 'normal day' (he thought the virus meant his birthday was cancelled 💔) we are back to not knowing. But you carry on Fopps 👍🏻 Enjoy flaunting the rules to get your pics for the gram.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Her empty July planner has ticked me off "can finally start planning things" can you fopps, can you. Good for you because some of us still can't. Some of us who have followed social distancing, only gone out for essentials, worked in special needs schools (me!) and hospitals (my husband) all the way through the pandemic are now locked down for another 2 weeks. Back to square one. We can't even socially distance with our family now and we have no idea what happens after these next 2 weeks. My son is 6 in 3 weeks, it was just looking like he might get some kind of 'normal day' (he thought the virus meant his birthday was cancelled 💔) we are back to not knowing. But you carry on Fopps 👍🏻 Enjoy flaunting the rules to get your pics for the gram.

Gosh I can’t imagine how you feel right now. But sadly flops doesn’t watch the news she gets her news from Facebook as she prefers to watch pathetic reality shows. All I can say is you are atleast helping with this virus where as all she’s done is order tit! She’s a utter waste xxx

Reactions: 14

I was quite shocked by her “July freedom to plan” post too. Especially seeing as her in-laws are in Milton Keynes and that’s on the at risk of reinstating lockdown list. She cares about no one but herself.

I hope things ease for you soon.

I'm sorry, I wasn't actually aware lockdown had been completely lifted and we can start going about life as normal and booking dates in the calendar.
She is as stupid as the come.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Brilliant post this morning from Nadia! What’s that you said fopps about just changing the lighting??

She is an absolute twit, the amount of people saying lockdown is lifted from Saturday......errrrr nope. Social distancing is still in place and still at 2m if you can!
Look at Leicester, this should prove we are far from through this and all at risk of being locked back down!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.