Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg those sheets the terrible bling and the silk. How on Earth can they be comfy. They must be sliding across the bed ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel really sorry for faveson at the moment, he's totally been ditched. She's such an hole to be how she is to those poor kids. And is her bed cover diamante encrusted? Christ!

Reactions: 15
Just passing through guys nice to see you all again, sheโ€™s still a massive twit then, no change there! I was hoping lockdown might have humbled her but I think thereโ€™s bigger chance of hell freezing over! Hope everyoneโ€™s doing ok x

Reactions: 22
I reported her stories on Instagram but they don't see anything wrong with them ๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
How vain do you have to be to run that giveaway?!

Please followers shower me with compliments!! Iโ€™m severely lacking any other attention and need to be adored by strangers online! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I reported her stories on Instagram but they don't see anything wrong with them ๐Ÿ™„
That makes me cross as my friend posted her autistic son in his shorts on a Fairground ride ... which were huge moments for her and she got a two week ban! I then messages Instagram with far far worse pictures from the celebs and got no response at all!
I say ban it was something to do with Hashtags and not being visible she was a ghost or something. Sheโ€™s a photographer so having her pictures seen is important and she rarely shows her son theyโ€™re usually scenery or her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her house looks like Wellesbourne Market has projectile vommited all over it. I bet that's where she gets her designer gear from. She just goes to Bicester for a photoshoot.

Reactions: 15
Wow she gets uglier on the inside each and every day. I hope that book about influencers being bad role models in lockdown mentioned on Facebook includes her... She deserves being outed for the awful neglectful mother and rule breaker that she is. I can't find the post. If I can I will screenshot and post it here.

Reactions: 10
Wow she gets uglier on the inside each and every day. I hope that book about influencers being bad role models in lockdown mentioned on Facebook includes her... She deserves being outed for the awful neglectful mother and rule breaker that she is. I can't find the post. If I can I will screenshot and post it here.
I hope you can find it to screenshot -this book sounds interesting, need to see it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.